Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 15: Lucas Oil my backside

I'm not expecting wins with this crap defense. I am expecting improvement in things like pocket awareness, getting rid of the ball on time etc... and it's not happening.
Watson will never be Tannehill, which is what you seem to prefer. He will always use his athletic ability to extend plays, which means he will hold the ball as long as anyone in the league. It’s what guys with his mentality do.

Just let everyone know when Watson gets the same type of organization and talent around him that Brady and Brees have enjoyed during their careers.
Wasn’t a lot of difference between the Pats before Brady & our Texans. Brady made them. I don’t think the Saints are going to be all that without Brees. I mean if Payton can work a miracle with Winston. But if not, they’re going to be looking for another Brees.

His pocket awareness is well above average. You expecting him to be flawless is unfair and unrealistic. It’s hard to evaluate him with such trash around him, but he is very clearly carrying this team
Team is horrible but lots is on #4. Why not surprised the other side and throw the ball down field instead of behind the line of scrimmage?

So this is what it's coming too? You cant even question his pocket awareness.

He's part of the problem, even though I will admit he's their best player which is a reason why this team is where they are at today.

So you're saying that Watson has failed to show pocket awareness in 100% of his dropbacks? The games that I have gotten to see on TV.....Watson has shown plenty of pocket awareness in avoiding an onslaught of defenders blowing past the Texans OL. I fear that your hatred for Watson means Watson cannot suffer a sack as it will be picked apart to inth degree in order to justify your agenda. You absolutely fail to see that receivers aren't open, his passing lanes are disrupted, and when he does have success behind this OL.....it's b/c his pocket awareness allowed him to break free and find a receiver.

So you're saying that Watson has failed to show pocket awareness in 100% of his dropbacks? The games that I have gotten to see on TV.....Watson has shown plenty of pocket awareness in avoiding an onslaught of defense's RS blowing past the Texans OL. I fear that your hatred for Watson means Watson cannot suffer a sack as it will be picked apart to inth degree in order to justify your agenda. You absolutely fail to see that receivers aren't open, his passing lanes are disrupted, and when he does have success behind this OL.....it's b/c his pocket awareness allowed him to break free and find a receiver.

Did you see that WR's weren't open? Nope

Could he have gotten rid of the ball instead of trying to play superman.

TD, Hansen is a keeper.

I'm not expecting wins with this crap defense. I am expecting improvement in things like pocket awareness, getting rid of the ball on time etc... and it's not happening.
Getting rid of the ball on time, just throw that out the window until we get a real offense with a real “scheme.”
Watson isn’t going to throw it away just to throw it away. That’s 70% of our offense out the window.

Getting rid of the ball on time, just throw that out the window until we get a real offense with a real “scheme.”
Watson isn’t going to throw it away just to throw it away. That’s 70% of our offense out the window.

Then the sacks are going to continue to happen.

You are becoming SteelB lite. Using zero intelligence to debate. Just emotion.
When I feel like my testicles are getting kicked I don't want to debate. And just like Steelb but in the opposite , all you want to do is defend Watson. let's just call it as it is not as we want it to be. Dashaun and the oline are terrible today. Hopefully last 2 snaps on that Henson score are what's coming in second half.

Not when he screw it up like he is in this game. Same thing for the other players if they mess up call it. They are and I am.
You know what I mean, yes call out good and bad but using this thread to argue if DW will ever win a SB is ridiculous especially if we already know well enough the motto of known suspects

Back