Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 15: Lucas Oil my backside

I’m not going to sit here and defend him on every play cause DW4 is a big boy making big money but I’ve watched that play five times and he had no chance.

As soon as he stepped up he was boxed. There was no stepping up and sliding to the right. It’s just not there. And since when is Brady and Brees the bar for DW?

Disagree and Brady/Brees should be the bar for DW4. After all DW4's a top 5 QB? LMAO

I’m not going to sit here and defend him on every play cause DW4 is a big boy making big money but I’ve watched that play five times and he had no chance.

As soon as he stepped up he was boxed. There was no stepping up and sliding to the right. It’s just not there. And since when is Brady and Brees the bar for DW?
Not only that, when been getting boxed in this year, what happened? Sacks and int

This is what happens when a avg coach hires avg coaches and is a terrible gm with his smart, tough, dependable shirts and motto

True, but it all fell a part after Watt pulled his power play. The Texans org are getting what they deserve for the decisions they've made and that includes coaches/players running things etc...

It's not happening, this team has quit.

This is what happens when you let the players run the tean and it's going to be like this for another 3-4 yrs.

If this is what you want to believe......then I'll agree that the players did what no one else could do.....get Chin-Hole kicked the duck out of Houston. Congratulations to the Texans controlling factors.

Been saying this for 3 years. Martin is just a rag doll for DT's. I just can't imagine how everyone in the OL film room could just ignore what what they're watching....especially Devlin.

..and then after watching him play, make him one of the highest paid centers. It's almost like Billy was a spy sent here to destroy the Texans.

How is Mike Devlin still employed?

Some of you on here like to Rattle about Watson but I do think some of his problem has been the revolving OL

Its poor decision by coaches and management. JJ didn't give Mercilus and Martin money or trade for David Johnson

And letting players run things.

Things aren't going to get better.

People were asking about culture? This is the culture issue that people are talking about.

I loved it when Murray came off the corner and whiffed on Taylor by at least a yard, why he dove/lunged a full yard or two before he got there I have no idea
Thinks he's playing horseshoes, close counts...
You don't really want him to take a chance of getting hurt do you? Sarcasm.

Will OB ever get a job again in the NFL after what he did to our organization?
I’d say I’d be surprised but maybe he gets in as an assistant again. I saw his name popping up in the college ranks last weekend for a couple openings

Just let everyone know when Watson gets the same type of organization and talent around him that Brady and Brees have enjoyed during their careers.

So this is what it's coming too? You cant even question his pocket awareness.

He's part of the problem, even though I will admit he's their best player which is a reason why this team is where they are at today.

Awwww Hail No!!!!! Watson must deliver the same results and wins while doing it with this shite team. The are no other things considered.

I'm not expecting wins with this crap defense. I am expecting improvement in things like pocket awareness, getting rid of the ball on time etc... and it's not happening.

So this is what it's coming too? You cant even question his pocket awareness.

He's part of the problem, even though I will admit he's their best player which is a reason why this team is where they are at today.
His pocket awareness is well above average. You expecting him to be flawless is unfair and unrealistic. It’s hard to evaluate him with such trash around him, but he is very clearly carrying this team

Back