Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 14 vs Seattle

WOW, 61yd successful FG by Fairbairn
giphy.gif

That’s the longest FG I’ve ever seen in person.

Yep .... that was a good ol' biggun' .... or a big ol' goodun' ! I'm so old, I was watching the Saints when club-footed, Tom Dempsey kicked the 63 yarder to beat the Lions. I saw Alex Karras admit on the Johnny Carson show that it was so embarrassing, because he couldn't attempt to block it, because he was standing there laughing !

So did Ried the previous play.

LMAO

He had the back 3rd, it was a bad pass.

Anyways he was supposed to be as deepest as the deepest on the TD throw.

Bottom line is he's having a terrible game and it's been this way for awhile. Looks like he's checked out to me. Feel free to disagree..

LMAO

He had the back 3rd, it was a bad pass.

Anyways he was supposed to be as deepest as the deepest on the TD throw.

Bottom line is he's having a terrible game and it's been this way for awhile. Looks like he's checked out to me. Feel free to disagree..
The entire secondary is having a bad game. You're acting as if Thomas did something special.

I’ve read your draft threads seems for years and always enjoyed/learned something in the process. So please elaborate, why you were a big Mills detractor? Respectfully BL.
You may have me confused with someone else BL, I don’t watch college ball and am not an Xs and Os person at all.

With Mills, I hated the way he looks once the D had some tape on him, down field balls way off target and an O that wasn’t moving the chains. His last action included a really nice garbage time run where he looked better against backups, and he’s looked fresh coming into this game. I hate watch Tim Kelly’s O and will hope he can do well under a new OC next year.

That said if he isnt ‘the guy’, I don’t see it effecting the rebuild too badly, they’ll have a shot at drafting QB high in 23 if that is the case and it will be down to Caserio to put the right team around that QB to succeed.

Damn .... we've only got one player among the DBs .... I wanted to invest every pick we had on the worst offense in football !

Back