Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 13: The Brown stains smear the Texans

Finally, Pitre got a pass he could handle……INT!!!! II guess Watson wiped his fingers clean before that pass otherwise the ball could’ve been a little slippery.

or just not there and not giving that dude anymore real estate in their heads anymore…thats just me tho.

Having a sense of humor, while making a statement isn't giving anybody real estate in anybody's head. My statement is being made by my absence at today's game. But if I was there you can bet I would be there to voice my displeasure in signage/shirts/booing to let my feelings be known that he should be in jail instead of NRG today.

In fact a sign should be made with Ogg giving Derrick a handy with Hardin standing there with a handful of cash.

Awe towel boy just screwed the pooch.

In the 2nd half the Browns use the Titans gameplan and run right over the defense.

Having a sense of humor, while making a statement isn't giving anybody real estate in anybody's head. My statement is being made by my absence at today's game. But if I was there you can bet I would be there to voice my displeasure in signage/shirts/booing to let my feelings be known that he should be in jail instead of NRG today.

In fact a sign should be made with Ogg giving Derrick a handy with Hardin standing there with a handful of cash.

Awe towel boy just screwed the pooch.

In the 2nd half the Browns use the Titans gameplan and run right over the defense.

lol..hes been living rent free in your head since all this popped off…but keeping telling yourself hes not….

Back