Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 12 -Miami Fish Fry the Texans

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Davis Mills regressed this season 🤔
Hard to say. But he was definitely making too many bad decisions.

Kyle Allen would get another start if I were making the call. & he'd be on a long leash just like today.

Texans seem to be playing for next season & neither QB improves our chances of winning going forward

Yes. Allen was feeling pressure and heaving a deep pass off of his back foot that looked like a punt. A safety came over for the easy pick.
Just saw Allen's 2nd pick on NFL.com. LOLLLLLLL. That actually might have been worse than the 1st one, which is pretty hard to accomplish. My goodness.

Earl34

Hall of Fame
As if Allen did anything worth a damn
I did see one really quality pass to Cooks for 38 yards. That was very nice.
At one point, he also completed 14 consecutive passes. At the end of the day, it wasn't good enough. He threw two terrible INTs. However, for a guy starting his first NFL game since 2020, after the shaky first quarter. When he had time, he did seem more decisive.

At one point, he also completed 14 consecutive passes. At the end of the day, it wasn't good enough. He threw two terrible INTs. However, for a guy starting his first NFL game since 2020, after the shaky first quarter. When he had time, he did seem more decisive.
It was all check downs and a couple short throws to the stix. But yes, give Allen some credit during that sequence I suppose.

Carr Bombed

Hall of Fame
Watching football continues to depress, especially seeing Chris Jones make tackles in the backfield.

Last edited:

76Texan

Hall of Fame
Do you think it was a “semi respectable loss”?

read the context of my post. It doesn’t make you “smart” that you didn’t watch it. Just less invested.

right now this team needs fans that are invested.
Sorry, I don't invest in trash.
Junk yard is good business though. :brando:

76Texan

Hall of Fame
Do you think it was a “semi respectable loss”?

read the context of my post. It doesn’t make you “smart” that you didn’t watch it. Just less invested.

right now this team needs fans that are invested.
My prediction was close.
31-21

I was going for a surprise with the O/U.

Damm, those Vegas guys are good.
They set the O/U at 46.5