Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 11: New England vs New England South

Bell and Fournette should've been obtained the moment they were available. I mentioned this in the past as they became available. Bell, Fournette, Johnson & Johnson as the 3rd down back options. David would've remained strictly by default.

I also liked the idea of putting a player package together in order to obtain RB, AJ Dillon from Green Bay before the deadline. I think Green Bay is proving to vulnerable at this time and Watt might've been a good move to help on defense.

Boy .... Could we ever use a big work horse like Dillon ! I was pleading for him during the draft, and he is being under-utilized now. JJ is having a good year. I felt that he would love to be with his brothers .... and the Steelers are definitely Super Bowl contenders this year .... but then again, Green Bay is right in his hometown backyard. Opportunities galore for JJ .... and a player of his caliber should not end his career without a trip to the BIG GAME !

Boy .... Could we ever use a big work horse like Dillon ! I was pleading for him during the draft, and he is being under-utilized now. JJ is having a good year. I felt that he would love to be with his brothers .... and the Steelers are definitely Super Bowl contenders this year .... but then again, Green Bay is right in his hometown backyard. Opportunities galore for JJ .... and a player of his caliber should not end his career without a trip to the BIG GAME !

I checked out both Bell and Fournette's 2021 status; they're both FA's and both have been under utilized therefore making it impossible to have the bounce back type of seasons to even sniff better contracts for 2021. Texans could be big players since they could offer both backs feature opportunities. As for Dillon.....I'd still approach GB with a package that features Watt, Cooks, and Duke Johnson. I'd looking Dillon and pick in 2021 and 2022. I could ask for more but sensibility tells me I should be happy with a return like this if possible.

Last edited:
When you consider how many young QBs struggle or get confused by the Patriots' defense, Watson and the coaching staff including BOB have done a good job against the Patriots.

If the game ever slows down for him, he's going to be truly dangerous.

I mean slow down to where he's playing this well against good defenses. I know it's been more than three years, hopefully the next regime will do a better job of developing him.

If the game ever slows down for him, he's going to be truly dangerous.

I mean slow down to where he's playing this well against good defenses. I know it's been more than three years, hopefully the next regime will do a better job of developing him.
If he ever gets an o-line that affords him halfway decent protection, he's going to be truly dangerous.

I thought Rod Johnson did a fine job in relief of Tunsil. He and Scharping kept the left side out. Of course, most of our pass protection problem comes from a QB without a quick release.

I checked out both Bell and Fournette's 2021 status; they're both FA's and both have been under utilized therefore making it impossible to have the bounce back type of seasons to even sniff better contracts for 2021. Texans could be big players since they could offer both backs feature opportunities. As for Dillon.....I'd still approach GB with a package that features Watt, Cooks, and Duke Johnson. I'd looking Dillon and pick in 2021 and 2022. I could ask for more but sensibility tells me I should be happy with a return like this if possible.

I don't see why GB would even entertain such a deal, especially now with Dillon having to play so much

I don't see why GB would even entertain such a deal, especially now with Dillon having to play so much

He's RB3 with 23 carries and 97 yards with 0 TD's on the season. Now he's sitting for the next 2 weeks due to C-19. RB1 Jones has 500+ yards with 6 TD's and RB2 Williams has 300+ yards with 1 TD. Both are averaging over 4+ yards per carry and 25+ receptions.

I think there could be dialogue if the Texans opened the conversation.

He's RB3 with 23 carries and 97 yards with 0 TD's on the season. Now he's sitting for the next 2 weeks due to C-19. RB1 Jones has 500+ yards with 6 TD's and RB2 Williams has 300+ yards with 1 TD. Both are averaging over 4+ yards per carry and 25+ receptions.

I think there could be dialogue if the Texans opened the conversation.

Yes, he only has 23 carries (15 in the last 3 weeks ) but if Jones or Williams get injured or Covid again he's #2

Still don't understand why GB would give up him and a pick

Back