Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 11: New England vs New England South

Great win, Pats maybe a shadow of their former selfs but they can still be dangerous. Team played like real football players and Watson played well and made the plays that were needed when they were needed. He showed why Texans were right to spend the money.

Props to defense as well, Weaver called a good one and the team delivered.

My only fear is that Cal will use this as an argument for keeping RAC as HC.

Did you stay awake?

Actually I did. But I used a new detergent in my dish washer, apparently incorrectly, and had to clean up a kitchen floor full of soap bubbles and water. I'm not sure if it was the game or how pissed I was at having to clean up the floor.

Or maybe my dishwasher is just broke. I guess I'll find out next time.

I remember when a win against the Patriots was a BIG deal.

Beating these guys isn't that anymore, but given the season we are having, any win is a big deal.

Well done on the win, and solid defensive effort against the run.
True. But we’re 2-0 against them our last two matchups. We need to keep that up. Whatever Patriots we see next, our guys need that, “these chumps?” Attitude & not the, “ah heck, these guys.” Attitude.

Franchise QB.....how'd those numbers look today when it counted for an entire game against a Belichick defense? I still think Watson had a 400+ yard game in him today if not for the refs, drops and conservative play calling in the second half.

Actually I did. But I used a new detergent in my dish washer, apparently incorrectly, and had to clean up a kitchen floor full of soap bubbles and water. I'm not sure if it was the game or how pissed I was at having to clean up the floor.

Or maybe my dishwasher is just broke. I guess I'll find out next time.

So what you are saying is you need to use that detergent and have to clean the floors before every game.

Franchise QB.....how'd those numbers look today when it counted for an entire game against a Belichick defense? I still think Watson had a 400+ yard game in him today if not for the refs, drops and conservative play calling in the second half.
We were trailing in the 1st qtr, therefore the whole game was garbage time.

Great win, Pats maybe a shadow of their former selfs but they can still be dangerous. Team played like real football players and Watson played well and made the plays that were needed when they were needed. He showed why Texans were right to spend the money.

Props to defense as well, Weaver called a good one and the team delivered.

My only fear is that Cal will use this as an argument for keeping RAC as HC.

It was said on the Broadcast that RAC is not a candidate.

The 1000% accurate crew will find fault in his game today. You can best believe that Opt.

Yeah....they'll squint really hard and only focus on a couple of plays. Take the peep hole glasses off and the same thing we've been saying would be 100% apparent. Where's the running game, another round of drops, conservative play calling in the second half (Playing not to lose) and a defense that didn't grow a backbone until the final drive.....and even that was a little scary.

Din't get a chance to watch the game but would like to know the OL looked.....pass blocking seemed to be ok and the run game was bad?

Would Cal say no if Belichick called and stated, Cal, give your peanuts back to mama....me and my staff are coming to Houston in the off-season.....no more Patriot South for you guys.

Last edited:
Deshaun haters right now
279993ce2afe412b93629168ef00fa4c.gif

Yeah....they'll squint really hard and only focus on a couple of plays. Take the peep hole glasses off and the same thing we've been saying would be 100% apparent. Where's the running game, another round of drops, conservative play calling in the second half (Playing not to lose) and a defense that didn't grow a backbone until the final drive.....and even that was a little scary.

Din't get a chance to watch the game but would like to know the OL looked.....pass blocking seemed to be ok and the run game was bad?

I was very impressed with the oline today. They were without Tunsil and Howard got injured in the 3rd and the Patriots didn’t record a sack. Howard had some boneheaded penalties that staled a few drives. But overall in the passing game they played good. Run pro is another story.

Back