Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

"UNOFFICIAL" Texans Vs Jaguars 2 Game Day Thread

Get back in the game then that ****. They break a 9 year drought against us.... Wow. Texans football strikes again.

I'll be firing up the Xbox One shortly after all. Ugh.
What is the new XBOX system out? Is it smaller? I saw it for $300 bucks. I may buy one for myself. I'm waiting for the after Christmas sales though. I may get it on January 1 or so.

I haven't played console in years. 2002 to 2005, I had an original XBOX. Been into PC gaming ever since. You have to help me know what is good game wise. If I get the new XBOX system maybe I'll get Madden 17 with it. Or the new NBA 2K game. Is it NBA 2K17?

If they score in this drive, I think it's over
Are the Chiefs still beating the Titans? At this point I'll settle for first place in the AFC South going into our final two games.

Could be a three-way tie if the Colts win but we own all the tiebreakers. We would have to beat the Bengals and Titans the last two games. But we would still control our own destiny.

Are the Chiefs still beating the Titans? At this point I'll settle for first place in the AFC South going into our final two games.

Could be a three-way tie if the Colts win but we own all the tiebreakers. We would have to beat the Bengals and Titans the last two games. But we would still control our own destiny.
KC 17
Titans 7

We just can't capitalize on golden opportunities. The Titans are losing and we decided to drop the damn ball.
Maybe the Jaguars can beat the Titans next week. Who do the Colts play next? We could still clinch the AFC South next weekend with a win over the Bengals on Saturday Night. But chances are, if we lose today, we'll have to win at Tennessee the final game.

Sigh, if we can just come back and win this damn game buddy. I'm tired of hoping for miracles. We should be kicking ass and taking NAMES!!!!!!

I just can't see we winning a primetime game against the Bengals, despite the fact we had great games against them

Maybe the Jaguars can beat the Titans next week. Who do the Colts play next? We could still clinch the AFC South next weekend with a win over the Bengals on Saturday Night. But chances are, if we lose today, we'll have to win at Tennessee the final game.

Sigh, if we can just come back and win this damn game buddy. I'm tired of hoping for miracles. We should be kicking ass and taking NAMES!!!!!!

Who cares? If we lose to the jaguars we don't deserve to be in the playoffs

Reactions: ROO

Colts play the Raiders next week.

Who cares? If we lose to the jaguars we don't deserve to be in the playoffs
The Jaguars had a top 5 ranked defense most of the year. They're actually pretty good. Their special teams is solid as well. I'm shocked Blake Bortles regressed so much after having a big year last season.

Savage is playing better than Osweiler but that is not saying much given the way the game is being called. Special teams for the Jags comes up big and BO'b runs up the gut twice and then passes on third and long. Does he not understand the deficit in score we are now in? It is a shame there is no back up coaches to take over when the coaches in place are making poor choices.

Reactions: ROO

The Colts play the Raiders next week.

The Bengals are playing the Steelers pretty tight today. So that game won't be a walk in the park for us.

I'm hoping we comeback and win this game as well. I hate looking for help from other teams.

Back