Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

"UNOFFICIAL" Texans Vs Jaguars 2 Game Day Thread

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
TejasTom has PMed me that he will not be able to start a Game Day thread today, and asked me to start one for him. Unfortunately, it won't be the type that all of us have come to look forward to by TejasTom, but so that we can go forward, here it is. Will look forward to when the "unofficial" thread can once again return to the "official" thread.

Hurry back TejasTom!

The Texans have activated Brennan Scarlett................and cut Al-Hajj Shabazz

The Texans are wearing a new combination................blue pants with red tops. I thought this was to be Battle Red Day.

The roof........will be closed!???

My concern level for this game is about a 9 on a 1-10 scale. No Merci, no CJF. Ramsey is capable of shutting Dhop down. Jags haven't packed their bags yet.

Really need the Chiefs to come through today...

My concern level for this game is about a 9 on a 1-10 scale. No Merci, no CJF. Ramsey is capable of shutting Dhop down. Jags haven't packed their bags yet.

Really need the Chiefs to come through today...
Scarlet and Clowney are going to get to the QB much less lame than last week. Playing poor OLs like the Colts and Jags should lead to much better results from Clowney than was produced. I like Clowney, but I cannot point to his performance like many did last week and not shake my head and say to myself.........those were the Colts.

I'm going to be rooting for the Texans like crazy. All the way to the very end.

But I don't see the Texans overcoming their injuries today.

So I'll be rooting for the Chiefs pretty dang hard as well.

I'm worried the Jags defense is the difference today in a bad outcome. However, I think Houston wins in spite of it's injuries and itself.

TejasTom has PMed me that he will not be able to start a Game Day thread today....

I think Tejas Tom took one for the team (brought to you by the letter T) as you were part of bringing the win last week CnD, by starting the unofficial thread.... role is your until further notice. And thanks for starting this thread.

:texflag:

Reactions: ROO
patrick d. starr ‏@PatDStat
Former #Texans WR Andre Johnson also in attendance for today’s game.

Cz-aGd1VIAEGDkJ.jpg

4.19 40 speed.
That's Steve Tasker speed.
Only if I've fallen off a building.

Hahaha that was a great exchange.

Back