Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

"UNOFFICIAL" Texans Vs Jaguars 2 Game Day Thread

All you can do is shake your head and make the tough decisions.

Since Rick Smith is untouchable you have to get rid of O'Brien. You can't convince me he's the best there is to coach this team.

If it were up to me Rick Smith should be fired too, but yea nepotism and stuff.

Embarassing.

Clots are throttling the vikes and the tacks are trying to make a game of it against the Chiefs at the moment

What if we have to settle for a field goal?
Still down 13-5 at halftime. Baby steps. LOL
We need a Touchdown right here though!!!!!

Can someone explain to me how they overturned our TD with no evidence? Why didn't it stand?

I was thinking that as well if the call on the field was a TD (at least by the line judge) but replay could see the fumble before the goal line and then wasn't clear on who recovered.

I don't mind the FG because it makes it a one-score game. But calling a TO and then kicking was idiotic. That gives the Jags the ball with 50 secs and 3 TO's instead of running it down to 20 secs.

This dude has no idea how to manage the clock.

BoB is all bluster. He has no concept of game management

Can someone explain to me how they overturned our TD with no evidence? Why didn't it stand?
There was no evidence of a recovery so they can't rule it a touchdown & can't give it to Jacksonville.

The evidence was conclusive that our guy did not have the ball when he crossed the goal line.

Seeing Savage makes you realize just how terrible Brock Osweiler is. In comparison, Savage looks like ****in Tom Brady.

The funny thing is I've never really thought all that much about Savage. At least as far as being 'the guy'. Don't think he's awful by any means but see him more like a Yates/Rosenfels type player.

The fact that he is clearly way beyond Osweiler is crazy.

Back