Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

"UNOFFICIAL" Texans Vs Colts 2 Game Day Thread

I'm so surprised Fuller didn't field that at the five.

About time they corrected that mistake

If we are going to continue this charade with Brock at quarterback can we need to go after one of the top running backs like fournette or cook next year.

A change at Qb may do the trick for how BO'b calls games. It may be that he is uncomfortable with BO and would do better with one of his other two Qb's. I could see where BO'b is not comfortable with Oz but has pressure to make it work due to the money spent to get BO. At some point we need to concede that BO is not the right fit. No matter the money spent. Other top dollar Qb's have failed. Sometimes it is time to accept that the choice you made is bad.

And as far as our young WR's I think it may have been better to go with one highly drafted WR and keep or seek a proven veteren for play and as an extra coach.

If we are going to continue this charade with Brock at quarterback can we need to go after one of the top running backs like fournette or cook next year.

Na because our online sucks . If we had a good oline I would be 100% on board on that though.

Nuk finally catches a ball and doesn't know what to do. Hahaha caught him off guard. Do I run? **** it I'm gonna QB slide.

20 of 22 catches converted for 1st downs.. that's amazing, interesting, & sad all at the same time.

BOB better win this game; I think his job is tied to making the playoffs this season. Make some adjustments during half and try and hold the colts to no points here.

Back