Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

"UNOFFICIAL" Texans Vs Colts 2 Game Day Thread

Why don't we run some screens to Hunt? Have had several openings for it.... will slow down the pass rush. OB is a bum

Don't count on Brock to do anything but panic. Run the ball down there throat in the redzone. You need TD's not FGs
BOB wanting to get cute again

Reactions: ROO
All that heart that let luck run for 30 yards and a career high run. Without JJ we aren't that great on D.
Our defense is still above average but they need help from the offense. Our offense sucks the motivation out of them and the defense spends way too much time on the field due to so many short drives and three and outs. I am acutally amazed the defense has held up as well as they have.

Refs - feel free to call a hold on the Colts OL anytime now. They're doing it every snap.
I heard on the pre-game show one of the officials in today's game wears contacts but misplaced them somehow. He's out there with less than ideal vision. He likely can't see the holdings.

Go back and rewatch that play.........Brown had no reason to pass him off.............after that Brown was just standing there with no one around him looking around with nothing to do.......totally out of the play.

It looks like outside responsibility was on the TE and RB, he had inside. Granted he should've blocked somebody. They need to do that for out crappy RT. He needs all the help he can get.

Our defense is still above average but they need help from the offense. Our offense sucks the motivation out of them and the defense spends way too much time on the field due to so many short drives and three and outs. I am acutally amazed the defense has held up as well as they have.

They are facing one of the worse Olines in the League..

The play calling is so bad. Anyone on this board could call a better game than BOB. Need a 1st down here so D gets a breather

Exactly Juggernauts

I thought our yards per pass would greatly improve with Brock Osweiler. It was actually better last year with Brian Hoyer! For crying out loud, O'Brien call some better passing plays. Osweiler needs a free reign out there. Let him play to his strengths.

We pass side to side and run up the middle. Yet we have WRs that are great vertical and a RB that's good at running wide. Who calls these plays?!? They're all backwards.

Osweiler hits Griffin on a 12-yard first down.
Our passing to the tight ends has been good this game.
Ryan Griffin has about 30 yards already on 3 catches.

I thought our yards per pass would greatly improve with Brock Osweiler. It was actually better last year with Brian Hoyer! For crying out loud, O'Brien call some better passing plays. Osweiler needs a free reign out there. Let him play to his strengths.

Brock has actually been the worst qb in the last 3 years. I was rooting for him but enough is enough. I miss Fitz

Back