Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

"UNOFFICIAL" Texans Vs Colts 2 Game Day Thread

I find it funny that Oz wanted to come here due to being uncomfortable with Gary Kubiak because what BO'b is doing now is similar to what Gary was doing before being fired.

Offense looked OK on 1st drive and got killed by play calls. It'd be nice to drive straight down for 7 here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I may not make it to the half today. Just not excited. Barely been making it to the 3rd quarter lately before I do something else or the game just becomes background noise. These guys suck.

Our offense can't overcome a negative play on a drive. Be it TFL, sack, false start - they all lead to punts.

And he actually had the first down but couldn't use your last challenge. Great job BOB. Damn we suck

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: ROO
3rd and 12 and Osweiler hits Griffin for 11 yards. He stretched out too. Unfortunately it's not the right play call for that. Would have been nice on 1st or 2nd down.

The problem I have is we never pass past the first-down marker! At least 80 % of the time.

Reactions: ROO
That would of been the play to challenge, Griffins knee didn't touch when he lunged passed the First Down.

They say BO'b is tough and a task master but if that is the case why is it this team is nothing like that. BO'b may not be anything like the way he is percieved. Publicly he may seem one way but come across way differently privately. All I know is as of now our team is not what they should be. Especially on offense. The defense is just wore down from carrying the offense dang near all season.

Brown passed him off to the TE and RB. That's not on Brown.
Go back and rewatch that play.........Brown had no reason to pass him off.............after that Brown was just standing there with no one around him looking around with nothing to do.......totally out of the play.

Back