Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF TEXANS and fans RIGHT NOW ON TICKET 760 IN SAN ANTONIO

I've started listening to 1250 The Zone with Chris Duel and Jason Minnix. They're Cowboy fans too, but not the obnoxious type.

However, as best as I can remember, this is the first douche bag who has come on SA Sports talk radio and gone WAY over the top on dissing the Texans. I think it's at the point to where some Texan fans (who normally can roll with the punches), have to speak up. At least that's how I feel.

yeah BS and I are used to this crap. We have been around the texans' site for a while. Its exactly like he said. We usually tolerate Cowboy fan and see the obvious hypocracy of Spur fan who rips Dallas with one breath and treats it like mecca with the other breath and a change of jersies. This guy has pushed us a little too far. We have no Texans radio and now this guy is aging a war to get them off the tv and out of San Antonio. Yeah.... no I for one have stopped bowing down to bullies.

Plus espn 1250 doesnt stream online into my work. Plus i feel a little attachment to that station because some close members of my family had a small role in getting that sports talk station to San Antonio. The time to roll over and change the channel has passed. Its time for the Battle Red Revolution. I am sure Bsofa and I will be seeking out the BWWs when the Texans get jerked off the TV because of their record. You would be surprised how many Texans fans still come out in a "Cowboys" town despite a loosing record.

I am very seriously thinking of going out to the Bar he broadcasts from and Spell out Texans.... nahhh I am already behind on my paper. Go Texans.

Taylor's weak response to my letter. I'm not buying his crap.

Rick,

I'm not just anti-Texans I'm anti anybody in NFL not named Cowboys. If the Cardinals came here guess what.... I was licking my chops hoping the Saints would train at the Dome.

Realize that the 2 or 3 "Cowboy" fans who ripped me in Houston rep about .oooooooo1 percent of the total # of Cowboy fans and those are the dudes that Clanton let come on b/c they agreed with him.

This isn't so much about anti-Houston anymore as it is anti-Clanton. He couldn't handle the bit and got pissed. He's a punk.

Back