Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF TEXANS and fans RIGHT NOW ON TICKET 760 IN SAN ANTONIO

spurstexanstros

Texans Rising
MIKE TAYLOR AND HIS SHOW ARE MAKING FUN OF THE TEXANS OUTREACH in SA. (WHICH WE WERE NOT TOLD ABOUT). Call Him and voice your outrage and show him there are Texans fans in SA.

Taylor is a jerk off. The organiztion and We texans fans In SA need to unite and support our team win or loose. I am so pissed there was no announcement of this "out reach" Taylor would not have gotten away with that BS if the true Texan fans in SA.

The time for the revolution is now. Stand up to that obnoxious windbag.

Problem is in San An and Austin Texans fail miserably at advertising about Texans Outreach visits.

I used to have an inside head's up and would post on here. Other than that, fans don't seem to find out until a week after the event happened.

What were they saying exactly?

well they started out by ragging on the looks of our cheerleaders, They then went on to say that Texans fans got off the short bus. They held a protest to say that the Texans are not welcome in SA. They ragged on the poor Texans employees (mostly on a poor guy named keil). He was obnoxious to them and the fans that were there. He insulted cheerleaders to their faces. Its just low class radio, they wont even let Texan fan on the air to defend the team.

I am so pissed at the organization that we got no notice of the event and didnt put out a good showing. Maybe the mods can help me out and tell me how many SA fans we got on all the boards. We need to organize them, then get Taylor out there in a sea of Battle Red.

Problem is in San An and Austin Texans fail miserably at advertising about Texans Outreach visits.

I used to have an inside head's up and would post on here. Other than that, fans don't seem to find out until a week after the event happened.

I know how are we supposed to show up when we dont know about it.

***UPDATE***
Join Taylor on Sunday morning at 11:30 at the Hooter's in Selma, right across from Retama Park on I-35 to help protest the Texans' "fan outreach."

It doesn't help either when the post crap like this on their website.

Not to mention the blurb about that corny "Big Bad Schaub" video that the Chron put together... They thought it was supposed to be serious. Serious???? Really?? Really???

I cant stand the guy either but it like you feed the pig writing into his show and bitching about things. Look that these boards and all the so called "cowgirls" and "cowpie" comments from board members. I mean its not like Cowboys fans dont rag on us. I will say this I miss Walter doing his show because it was good and informative. I dont even give 760 the time of day I just listen to ESPN 1250 at the same time to hear the Thompson brothers. The thing I hate most about Taylor is that he is such a f'ing Dallas homer on all sports. I mean the guy cracks on all Houston sports as teams that suck but then goes on to talk about the Rangers. I love how Taylor came to SA and ragged about his Mavericks(who have yet to even win a championship) where so great and now he is all about the Spurs and how great they are. I repeat again dont feed the pig by calling/writing in to this cat just turn the channel to something else.

SA has some really bad radio from what I have heard.

Once passing thru town they had some flamin' gay guy doing trivia. He would say "Woo Ooo that's riiiiighht." He sounded like Tommy Tune.

Meh... Come to think of it, other than Spurs basketball they have no relevance in professional sports...
First of all ouch.... thanks to Jerry we will never get a team. How does Jax have ateam and we dont? Stupid Jerry.

I cant stand the guy either but it like you feed the pig writing into his show and bitching about things. Look that these boards and all the so called "cowgirls" and "cowpie" comments from board members. I mean its not like Cowboys fans dont rag on us. I will say this I miss Walter doing his show because it was good and informative. I dont even give 760 the time of day I just listen to ESPN 1250 at the same time to hear the Thompson brothers. The thing I hate most about Taylor is that he is such a f'ing Dallas homer on all sports. I mean the guy cracks on all Houston sports as teams that suck but then goes on to talk about the Rangers. I love how Taylor came to SA and ragged about his Mavericks(who have yet to even win a championship) where so great and now he is all about the Spurs and how great they are. I repeat again dont feed the pig by calling/writing in to this cat just turn the channel to something else.

Amen, but the espn site doesnt stream and I work deep in the vault at UTSA and they are all I can get plus they used to be the home of the Texans. What ever happened to that? We have no radio and now Taylor is trying to get them off of TV. The Texans do need to help us out by winning, but we need to unite and put pressure on all the media to carry the Texans. TEXANS FANS UNITE!!!!

It doesn't help either when the post crap like this on their website.

Not to mention the blurb about that corny "Big Bad Schaub" video that the Chron put together... They thought it was supposed to be serious. Serious???? Really?? Really???

What is funny is that he cracks on the Texans but then says in the same blog post about the "F Romo" license plate:

Wow. This Redskins fan really doesn't like Tony Romo. I mean, how bad to you have to dislike someone to put that on your liscense plate? This proves Redskins fans have ***** envy of the Cowboys. It's yet another example of another team's fans hating us more than we hate them. Ain't it great?

So what does it mean when you drive across town to protest an AFC team's outreach program that has nothing to do with your favorite team. What does it mean to dislike a team so much that you want to ban them from your airwaves. Seems to me that is more than just getting a license plate.

He can try getting the Texans off SA tv if he wants but I am sure that wont happen. I could careless about what this guy has to say and until the Texans start winning there will be no shot for them to pull more fans outside of Harris county. I think the best shot they have would be to get into Austin and pimp the product hard.

What is funny is that he cracks on the Texans but then says in the same blog post about the "F Romo" license plate:

So what does it mean when you drive across town to protest an AFC team's outreach program that has nothing to do with your favorite team. What does it mean to dislike a team so much that you want to ban them from your airwaves. Seems to me that is more than just getting a license plate.

LOL, you always get to the heart of the matter.:tiphat:

Bingo..... exactly right.

I know a large solution to our problem would be the Texans winning, but this is the first time I have seen an organized effort to trash the Texans and their fans. I will take all sorts of abuse for my team, but I will not take refrences that Texans fans getting off the short bus and the Texans are not welcome in San Antonio. Taylor is a former Bluestar employee and I will stand up against any attempts on the Texans being banned in SA.

Its bad enough that the Texans are 0-3 I do not need an obnoxious Cowboy honk from out of town claiming to speak for my city. He is a bitter Mavs fan pretending to be interested in the Spurs. I cant stand him, He covers the Spurs games and will talk Cowbys during the middle of a playoff series. I am serious.( he spent a whole show talking about Cowboys breaking news during the playoffs) I am tired of sitting back and taking it.... no more.

Bingo..... exactly right.

I know a large solution to our problem would be the Texans winning, but this is the first time I have seen an organized effort to trash the Texans and their fans. I will take all sorts of abuse for my team, but I will not take refrences that Texans fans getting off the short bus and the Texans are not welcome in San Antonio. Taylor is a former Bluestar employee and I will stand up against any attempts on the Texans being banned in SA.

Its bad enough that the Texans are 0-3 I do not need an obnoxious Cowboy honk from out of town claiming to speak for my city. He is a bitter Mavs fan pretending to be interested in the Spurs. I cant stand him, He covers the Spurs games and will talk Cowbys during the middle of the lakers series. I am serious. I am tired of sitting back and taking it.... no more.

He has agreed to do an interview with me. Whether it actually happens, I guess I get to wait and see.

First of all ouch.... thanks to Jerry we will never get a team. How does Jax have ateam and we dont? Stupid Jerry.

First, that was NOT directed towards fans in San Antonio. It was more about the Cowgurls... Second, I would much rather see a third team in Texas than one in Jacksonville.

Screw going to Houston media outlets. Show the players and coaches this crap. Let them know how we are getting hated on, and how they treated us as people. Maybe, just maybe we can get our team on a roll.

Screw going to Houston media outlets. Show the players and coaches this crap. Let them know how we are getting hated on, and how they treated us as people. Maybe, just maybe we can get our team on a roll.

Not to be a downer but the players dont respond when they get called out. What did Shaub do against Tennessee after getting called out? What did his temamates do when Shaub was called out? What makes you think they will care when the fans get called out hated on etc?

well they started out by ragging on the looks of our cheerleaders, They then went on to say that Texans fans got off the short bus. They held a protest to say that the Texans are not welcome in SA. They ragged on the poor Texans employees (mostly on a poor guy named keil). He was obnoxious to them and the fans that were there. He insulted cheerleaders to their faces. Its just low class radio, they wont even let Texan fan on the air to defend the team.

I am so pissed at the organization that we got no notice of the event and didnt put out a good showing. Maybe the mods can help me out and tell me how many SA fans we got on all the boards. We need to organize them, then get Taylor out there in a sea of Battle Red.

Yeah well all of that sounds so tasteless and pathetic that this guy is insulting himself simply by acting that childish. What did he go to a game, and have fans throw beer all over him at Reliant like it was a college game or something?And insulting cheerleaders because he'd have no shot with them? Please.

Whatever man. At least we have a football team in Houston. The only football team SA has is the Spurs who aren't going to be on top that much longer with Duncan getting up their in age. No offense SpursTexansStros. :doot: This guy has no business though blasting our team and our city when SA only has one team period.

Yeah well all of that sounds so tasteless and pathetic that this guy is insulting himself simply by acting that childish. What did he go to a game, and have fans throw beer all over him at Reliant like it was a college game or something?And insulting cheerleaders because he'd have no shot with them? Please.

Whatever man. At least we have a football team in Houston. The only football team SA has is the Spurs who aren't going to be on top that much longer with Duncan getting up their in age. No offense SpursTexansStros. :doot: This guy has no business though blasting our team and our city when SA only has one team period.

none taken from you and Texan Bill.

I know why we dont have a team and its because of Dallas hanks like him who proclaim SA is a cowboys town and cowboy fans would stay loyal even if there was a team here. They dont want a team here because it would interfere with their Cowboys on TV. I keep reminding them they live in San Antonio and San Antonio's interest should take precedent. I am a huge Texan fan, but if I had a team within 20 minutes driving and parking time, I may reconsider my affiliation. I am San Antonian first, Texan fan second. I support all things SA. So should anyone claiming to speak for San Antonio.

They are at it again and they are now calling out Adam Clayton from 610 and on Houston again and talking about Texans chicks interview. Cant wait to read it.

Taylor and Scott Howe(1230am) here in Corpus Christi should just drink a glass of shut the hell up!:shades: I don't even listen to 1230 anymore. I listen to the static filled Sports Radio 610(yes I barely get a signal here or stream it when on the computer).

Now they are saying that the only reason the Texans sell out because they are in football loving Texas and football always will sell out football in Texas, but then they say it wont work in SA.

What the heck.... freaking Taylor is coming to Reliant because someone gave him. and my post was read.

I just sent this asshat jackhole an e-mail.....

What does a wannabe professional football, waste of space, Jones loving, former teen DJ, T.O. jock sniffing, closeted sexually preferenced, Houston envied, piece of crap host of a loser sports radio station in San Antonio(?) have in common with anything in Houston?

Nothing.

How old is the Alamodome? Good luck on EVER having a professional team in S.A. with losers like you on the airways. I hope you like your job at a small market in San Antonio. It will be the best YOU will ever see.

I feel much better now.

What does a wannabe professional football, waste of space, Jones loving, former teen DJ, T.O. jock sniffing, closeted sexually preferenced, Houston envied, piece of crap host of a loser sports radio station in San Antonio(?) have in common with anything in Houston?

Nothing.

How old is the Alamodome? Good luck on EVER having a professional team in S.A. with losers like you on the airways. I hope you like your job at a small market in San Antonio. It will be the best YOU will ever see.

I feel much better now.

Small market??? What market??

Don't enable them. They are JV in a JV sports town (save the Spurs).

Well he read my posts off the main site, thanks for visiting there guys.

I am so pissed... I work hard to go to one or two games and this guy gets tickets given to him. My family is going through tough times and I can only go to one. ( yes i put my wife's brain seizures over watching football0 I would love to go to that game and seet the Texan nation rise up and show him that real fans support the team win or loose and that we Texan fans dont care much for front runnig.

You in Houston need to stand up and give this guy a hard time. I would call if I could get off work before his show ends. I dont have time to wait on hold. aggh please get this guy off the air.

Nothing.

I feel much better now.

and he read it on the air.

It just dawned on me.....

What have they talked about??

The Dallas Chapparals errrrrrrrr SA Spurs (which about 20 years ago were in jeopardy of moving from SA), ran commercials and talked about Houston.

I think that says it all, right there.

I would like to invite this asshat to our tailgate so we could show him what he is missing and the error of his ways so he can go back home to his no football town and cry to his partner (not that there is anything wrong with it) about how he wished he could be a cheerleader....although he would be walking like he rode a horse all the way back.

Last edited:
I would like to invite this asshat to our tailgate so we could show him what he is missing and the error of his ways so he can go back home to his no football town and cry to his partner (not that there is anything wrong with it) about how he wished he could be a cheerleader....although he would be walking like he rode a horse all the way back.

the pinata that week (???)

Apparently all they can find is the mainsite and read my posts there. I directed them here. Wow..... they are on us fans hard. Why cant they Texan fans alone. Wouldnt they want an all Texas Superbowl.

Please dont insult my city or my beloved spurs. They do not speak for the city or the station. The morning show is better.

Go Texans keep sending them email. Thanks guys.

now they are starting petition to get the texans off the air here...great.

Like Ted said, I would love for this asshat to come to our tailgate.

Then again, he's a douche basking in his 15 minutes of fame. He makes Keith Obermann tolerable.

I want to thank the Texan organization for making it out here in San Antonio. Especially the Texans cheerleaders (Candy, Stacy, Marcy, Vanessa) I was unable to make it to the Hooters but was at the Buffalo Wild Wings. Not sure who the Texans Rep was but he was really fuming, kinda was blindsided on the spot with the radio station. I know that we here in San Antonio don't have a large fan base like that other team does, but at least the organization is trying. It would be nice if they would visit one more time during the season and stay at one venue rather then going to three. Hopefully we can be more aware of jerks like these(mike taylor) and avoid these situations.

I could really give a rat's ass what some radio blowhard thinks about my team or it's fans.

Seriously, dude is nothing but a radio equivalent of an internet troll. Full of crap to say behind peoples' backs, but I have no doubt that his big mouth can't be backed up face-to-face. It's the behavior typical of douchebags.

LOL, just hopped over to the 760 site, Taylor had a little blurb about they had already punked one Houston Radio Station. That station was 790 a.m., 760's sister station here in Houston. The guy they supposedly punked was that chowda head Ted DeLuca, who basically works in Houston because it was the first place to offer him a real radio gig. I listened to Taylor's interview that day, can not remember the date, DeLuca just sat back and laughed at this comments against the City of Houston, its citizens, and sports teams. he offered no rebuttals or opposition to Taylor.

I emailed DeLuca, do not know if he got them or read them, but I basically questioned his manhood and asked how the F--- he could sit there and let some guy talk **** like that and not say one thing. Then I found out about the whole sister station/Deluca hailing from Boston thing.

I'd be curious to see if A. Clanton (610 am) actually gets Mikey "the pedophile" Taylor and his sidekick Jim "Pole Smoker" Bob on his show. Be nice to see some actual people from Houston confronting him with his comments as opposed to the friendly confines of 790 am.

I refer to Taylor as a pedophile because the same day I listened to that interview I visited the 760 site. He had some crotch shot pictures of female athletes, but he made a game out of it. Some of the athletes were legal some were not (I want to say one of the girls was 13 or 14), the goal of the game was to try and guess who was of age and who was not from the photographs. Personally, in my book, anyone getting enjoyment out of some **** like that is a borderline pedophile.

I doubt he would be so boisterous if he did not have his man lover and 1 ton sack of **** (Jim Bob) next to him during these interviews either. He reminds me of those old Tom and Jerry cartoons, with the big bulldog and the little chihuahua that is always bouncing around him. His mouth writes checks his ass can not cash.

For the few Cowboy's fans on this board that always question as to why so many here can not stand the Cowboy's because of their fans. I present to you, Mike Taylor.

Wow... well thats something to contemplate. Supposedly he was given tickets to the dolphins game and will be in reliant. That pisses me off to no end. I can see why dude gave him ticket in order to sawy his opinion about the team, but I am a loyal Texans fan ( a broke one) If trhat guy needs to watch our team he needs to pay for it. Save the free tickets for us poor grad students.

He is calling out your radio stations so tune in and let us know the true story because we will never get it from him. Texan chick when and where will your interview be up? I want to read it. He was quiet about it, so it means you shut him up. I kneel in salute . Thanks for taking up for us. i really appreciate it. I wouldnt go that far esad.... he is just trying to get ratings and hits to his website to keep his job.

Thanks guys and I am going to track them down and talk to them in person or on the phone on my day off. They say no Texan fans call but the truth is they will not let you on the air if you say you would like to talk texan.

Wow... well thats something to contemplate. Supposedly he was given tickets to the dolphins game and will be in reliant. That pisses me off to no end. I can see why dude gave him ticket in order to sway his opinion about the team, but I am a loyal Texans fan ( a broke one) If that guy needs to watch our team he needs to pay for it. Save the free tickets for us poor grad students.

He is calling out your radio stations so tune in and let us know the true story because we will never get it from him. Texan chick when and where will your interview be up? I want to read it. He was quiet about it, so it means you shut him up. I kneel in salute . Thanks for taking up for us. i really appreciate it. I wouldn't go that far esad.... he is just trying to get ratings and hits to his website to keep his job.

Thanks guys and I am going to track them down and talk to them in person or on the phone on my day off. They say no Texan fans call but the truth is they will not let you on the air if you say you would like to talk texan.

Yeah I know it's about the ratings for him and the station. One of my peeves is people who talk trash like he does but you know that they can not back it up if it was to come down to it. I'm not talking about throwing out Cowboy stats/records, I'm talking about actually backing up the bravado if you know what I mean. Of course that's the ex-grunt in me talking and diplomacy is not one of my better virtues. Taylor does not leave it at the usual Texans/Cowboys banter, he goes over the line with some of his comments. Also if he actually was down there at the Hooters in SA busting on the cheerleaders, that's pretty classless in my opinion.

Yeah I know it's about the ratings for him and the station. One of my peeves is people who talk trash like he does but you know that they can not back it up if it was to come down to it. I'm not talking about throwing out Cowboy stats/records, I'm talking about actually backing up the bravado if you know what I mean. Of course that's the ex-grunt in me talking and diplomacy is not one of my better virtues. Taylor does not leave it at the usual Texans/Cowboys banter, he goes over the line with some of his comments. Also if he actually was down there at the Hooters in SA busting on the cheerleaders, that's pretty classless in my opinion.

I agree.. For the most part we Texans fans are used guys like him , but your right. Comments like people are Texans fans because they were abused or rode to school on the short bus are extreme and over the line. What is unusual about this guy is that he is the first member of the media in SA waging a personal vendetta against the Texans. Why I do not know.? Personally I think he lost a whole bunch of money on the Texans 19-10 victory over his precious Cowboys.
As much as I cant stand most cowboy fans, they are never this bad. Most of them would like to see a good team in Houston (even would like a team in SA) They want an all Texas Super Bowl just as much as we do. (his will be done-Hank Hill) I know Cowboy fan and they will not go out of their way to make a team that they feel is not a threat look bad by driving to their event like Taylor. (too lazy) We know Cowboy fan is generally a good person and I am sure Taylor is. Why can we not just root for our team without being harrassed? There is nothing wrong with there being Texans fans in SA. Cowboy fan in SA needs to look themselves in the eye and realize it guys like Taylor and Jerry Jones that keeps SA from having our own team. They can not comprehend that the only people who think the boys are America's team are the cowboys fans themselves.
Texans vs Cowboys rivalry would be great for the league, but another Texas triangle division would change the NFL as we know it. Its good for the NBA and would be good for the NFL. Taylor and his ilk feel that if the Texans get a foothold here it may open up the possibility for another team to be here. They then would have to align with the local team and their childhood team would be the enemy. I am not going to hold my breath on that... so I root for the city of my childhood team and cheer for my son's favorite team. My kid loves them and I hope he can see them win in his life time. If we get a team here great.. We will root for them. Til then its Battle Red in this household and Battle Red for this San Antonian and no one from Dallas is gonna tell us what we can and cannot watch on Sunday. They took our radio and will not take the Texans from TV. If they get taken off the air its because they suck not because of an obnoxious Cowboy fan with a mic and a loud mouth.

The Mike Taylor guy is going to be on The Adam Clanton Experience this morning just in case anyone wants to listen in.

Back