Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF TEXANS and fans RIGHT NOW ON TICKET 760 IN SAN ANTONIO

Can yall let me know what is happening? and what he said. Busy day at work. Id love to hear what he says.especially about texans in SA.

I just heard this clown on 610 right now. What a total joke. This is the kind of guy that is more something to laugh at rather than to get angry. He's nothing but a clown. Attacking and badgering classy Texan fans while trying to eat their wings at Hooters? Classic!

What was it that RZ said something like "Don't ever wrestle with a pig, You both get dirty, but the pig likes it".

That statement reflects perfectly upon this joke of a radio host.

He said there weren't any SA Texans fans and he was just defending his Dullass Cryboys for the Texans. He attacked Adam Clanton's looks from the beginning and kept talking about America's team and called the Cryboys Texas's team.

Adam played a short clip from his show when he was attacking Texans employees.

Adam didn't give him much time. He asked him if that is all he had to do on a Sunday afternoon. The jackhole said yes.

Cowboy fans are apolgizing to Adam for this jerk.

tbqgthxa.jpg

aptopix-giants-cowboys-foot.JPG

Eli_Manning_Lombardi_Trophy_631955.jpg

That's all I need to add to this thread.

Sadly, we had rookie cheerleaders and rookie sounding interns. Someone from the Texans needed to realize what this guy was doing and tell the staff to stop talking to him :-/

I emailed AC right after the show:

Sent: Wed 10/1/2008 10:52 AM
To: Clanton, Adam
Subject: Good Job

Adam,

You handled this douche with class. Or at least as much class as possible. Props!! Fortunately his 15 minutes of fame will be over shortly. As far as I’m concerned, Taylor is a non-story now and he can run back to his little town market and be revered by an insignificant sports town….

Carry on with your show!

Texan_Bill

He just replied:
Thanks, Bill...couldn't have said it better. There's a reason he's there...and we're HERE ;)

ADAM CLANTON
HOST, THE ADAM CLANTON EXPERIENCE
www.sportsradio610.com

*Disclaimer... My intent was not to offend those Texans fans in SA.

He went off hounding Texan employees and fans though who were trying to enjoy a game. This guy is a classic! He's completely embarrassed that station in SA.

I sent him an e-mail too and he sent me back one saying the douche nozzle is going to be at the Texans game on October 12th. He may have a baaaaaad experience. :bat:
Clanton, Adam

He's supposed to be here October 12 for the Texans game.

ADAM CLANTON
HOST, THE ADAM CLANTON EXPERIENCE
www.sportsradio610.com

That to me was the most telling part... Cowboy fans apologizing for this douche.

I heard this guy...believe me, he is the antithesis of what most of us Cowboy fans want to be thought of as and he ruins it for most. I've texted with Clanton before and he understands this too.

I could understand if he is critiquing the team on the game.....defensive breakdowns...ect. I do have a problem with someone bashing the organization, ect...cheerleaders.

I do think the Texans should do a better pr job around the state. Maybe they need to rethink how they are marketing the team.

I heard this guy...believe me, he is the antithesis of what most of us Cowboy fans want to be thought of as and he ruins it for most. I've texted with Clanton before and he understands this too.

What some of you Cowboys fans (that are truly offended by this dolt) should do, is inundate his email with your opinion(s).

The reason Cowboys fans are hated is not because of people like you Frog, but the many idjits that agree with this guy and are just as obnoxious as he...

I could understand if he is critiquing the team on the game.....defensive breakdowns...ect. I do have a problem with someone bashing the organization, ect...cheerleaders.

I do think the Texans should do a better pr job around the state. Maybe they need to rethink how they are marketing the team.

I didn't realize the Texans had no radio affiliate in SA until I looked while on the 610 page. Not surprising in that Austin JUST got one and unless you are standing in the station's guest lobby or under the antenna you can't hear it.

He said there weren't any SA Texans fans and he was just defending his Dullass Cryboys for the Texans. He attacked Adam Clanton's looks from the beginning and kept talking about America's team and called the Cryboys Texas's team.

Adam played a short clip from his show when he was attacking Texans employees.

Adam didn't give him much time. He asked him if that is all he had to do on a Sunday afternoon. The jackhole said yes.

Cowboy fans are apolgizing to Adam for this jerk.
I love being told I dont exist.. I guess I am just imagining myself and others who get together at BWW and all the posters from SA on the boards. Also the guys in my neighborhood with a Texans flag in front of house on sunday is just a figment. The kids from Houston going to college here. the over 50,000 transplanted Houstonians or 100,000 (or more) with ties to Houston. I could just be imagining them when I see them in the malls, movies and driving around. I guess he thinks that all fans should be loud and obnoxious shouting "How bout them Texans" to everyone in earshot. We are here its the squeak and loud, whining wheel that gets all the attention.
He went off hounding Texan employees and fans though who were trying to enjoy a game. This guy is a classic! He's completely embarrassed that station in SA.

Yeah, but sad thing is he works for the empire know as clear channel who eats this stuff up. He caters to the LCD and I try not to listen to him, but other sports station doesnt stream into my job and I have a choice between him and well hannity... sheesh. Do yall's stations stream for free? Do they talk Texan or do they spend most of the time explaining why Artest is not going to go crazy?

Yeah, but sad thing is he works for the empire know as clear channel who eats this stuff up. He caters to the LCD and I try not to listen to him, but other sports station doesnt stream into my job and I have a choice between him and well hannity... sheesh. Do yall's stations stream for free? Do they talk Texan or do they spend most of the time explaining why Artest is not going to go crazy?

610 am streams for free if you can get it, they talk Texans all the time. Except when Jim Rome is on from 11 - 2.

we actually should ALL stop talking about this immediately, we're only making his tiny pee-pee feel bigger to himself.

What some of you Cowboys fans (that are truly offended by this dolt) should do, is inundate his email with your opinion(s).

The reason Cowboys fans are hated is not because of people like you Frog, but the many idjits that agree with this guy and are just as obnoxious as he...

You have a point but I look at it like this...I have a finite amount of time to spend each day. Why would I waste that time listening to somebody that's only trying to goad me for the purpose of a few radio rating points.

I am a Cowboys fan but I can only represent myself....and it's the same for Frog and anybody else on here that likes them.

Don't waste your time with this guy. He's only doing it to be obnoxious and the odds are if people would go away he'd go away.

You have a point but I look at it like this...I have a finite amount of time to spend each day. Why would I waste that time listening to somebody that's only trying to goad me for the purpose of a few radio rating points.

I am a Cowboys fan but I can only represent myself....and it's the same for Frog and anybody else on here that likes them.

Don't waste your time with this guy. He's only doing it to be obnoxious and the odds are if people would go away he'd go away.

Difference is Frog is the type of person to email this guy. Maybe not now, 'cause this taylor guy is a non-story.

BTW, I never said listen to him. Quite the opposite.

Difference is Frog is the type of person to email this guy. Maybe not now, 'cause this taylor guy is a non-story.

BTW, I never said listen to him. Quite the opposite.

I've never even heard of the guy and like I said I wouldn't waste my time...I just logged onto this thread and saw all this mess.

Frog probably will email him.

I've never even heard of the guy and like I said I wouldn't waste my time...I just logged onto this thread and saw all this mess.

Frog probably will email him.

I did email him...I decided to keep it to the respect factor I would expect from others

Hey Mike,

I just wanted to start by saying that I never have listened to your show. I live in Houston. I only caught wind of you through the local radio here...610 am. I heard about the comments you made at a live remote and heard your comments on the Adam Clanton's show today. I grew up in Ft. Worth and lived there for 22 years through college. I moved to Houston for law school in 93 and now call Houston home. What bothers me about what happened is that being in Houston, it is already hard for most "real" Cowboy fans like myself to try and make people understand the Cowboy fan base. All we hear about are the nagative fans who are drunk, obnoxious and pretty much a-holes. Getting to know many good Texans fans and cheering for the hometown team myself, as long as they don't play the Cowboys, I appreciate their fan base and they really know their team and the game. I don't want to waste anymore of your time, so my basic thought is that guys like you make the rest of us that are true Cowboy fans look bad. Every fan base has their loud mouths and they are never as impressive as they think they are. If this is your schtick, so be it, but please leave it to me and others to be real representatives of the team. Classless antics aren't what we stand for.

C.M.(put full name)

Houston, Texas

I did email him...I decided to keep it to the respect factor I would expect from others

Nice email Frog but I would have thought you would have been harsher on this guy. He is the type of fan I have more times than not inregards to cowboy fans.

Nice email Frog but I would have thought you would have been harsher on this guy. He is the type of fan I have more times than not inregards to cowboy fans.

I would have love to have laid into him more but that would have made his day and gotten the response he desired. I decided to show class with it, which let's him know there are Cowboy fans that have been around since the 70s that don't think his way of doing things is one bit cool.

Well I just sent them a long email. telling them who got yall involved. ( me) I cant tell yall how much gratitude I feel for yall, the radio stations in Houston fans here in SA and others who are Cowboy fans but feel he is out of line for trying to ruin things for Texans fans in SA. Thank you.

I engaged him in personal correspondance and hope to end the war he started by calling texans fans what he did. I had enough and appealed to Texans fans for help. you guys responded and got the radio stations in Houston involved and now its time for Texans fans (mainly me) to take up the cause and take on this guy man to man. If he responds I wll let yall know. Texans fans here in SA will rise up and suport the team despite the fact they are 0-3 and may not be on the air. Go Texans and Talyor can bite my battle red boxers.

I don't have a chance to read every post here but here's a few things about Mike Taylor that I didn't see posted...
He's from Fort Worth. He's not a San Antonian. His goal is to come here and bring his mentality of Dallas vs. Houston to the SA market. It's VERY ANNOYING.
He jumped hardcore on the Spurs band wagon. Few seasons ago he was cheering on Dirk and the Mavericks before they choked in the finals. He was working at some Fort Worth sports radio station. He comes to SA and it makes it easy to pick on those "choker" Mavericks cause they Spurs are the best team in the NBA..blah blha blah...Bandwagoner
He's very immature and recycles a lot of material. Same jokes, same phrases, same everything.

Last edited:
Well I just sent them a long email. telling them who got yall involved. ( me) I cant tell yall how much gratitude I feel for yall, the radio stations in Houston fans here in SA and others who are Cowboy fans but feel he is out of line for trying to ruin things for Texans fans in SA. Thank you.

I engaged him in personal correspondance and hope to end the war he started by calling texans fans what he did. I had enough and appealed to Texans fans for help. you guys responded and got the radio stations in Houston involved and now its time for Texans fans (mainly me) to take up the cause and take on this guy man to man. If he responds I wll let yall know. Texans fans here in SA will rise up and suport the team despite the fact they are 0-3 and may not be on the air. Go Texans and Talyor can bite my battle red boxers.

You don't have to go alone man, I'm with yeah. He hates it when I call in and talk Texans. Granted it was some time ago before his anti-Texan remarks became epic.

My message to Taylor..hope I get a reply

So what gives Mike?

I know you came to SA from the metroplex, but as a lifelong San Antonian I can say with certainty that San Antonio doesn't share the same resentment that Dallas has for Houston. Understand this. Anyone encouraging you is a part-time Cowboy fan looking to make fun of someone who has no effect on their season. Why would they even waste their time?

You making fun of the Texans non-stop makes you sound, well ridiculous. Are the Texans a real threat to the SA market? Is it really worth your time to go to Selma to rip on the Texan interns? Seriously Mike, pick on someone who can actually retaliate. That's pathetic.

I used to be an avid listener to your show and actually called a few times, but your Dallas mentality doesn't mesh in San Antonio. No one here has that much resentment towards Houston.

Bottom-line, when Cowboy fans in Houston call into 610 to apologize for your antics, you're over the top and need to chill the hell out. When you're an embarrassment to other Cowboy fans, you're going too far and looking to be obnoxious. You're just going to have to live with the fact that San Antonio is military city USA and we have fans of all teams, including the Texans.

Rick

P.S. Just so we're VERY clear, this is San Antonio, not Dallas.

Last edited:
Well the tool is originally from Rockport and his cousin is his sister(no bs). I still don't understand why you guys keep emailing him everyday. Im not trying to sound like a D but come on guys just change the station or turn it off lord knows I do. Peter Burns and the Thompson brothers are the only good sports radio in SA and that is the only local I listen to.

Well the tool is originally from Rockport and his cousin is his sister(no bs). I still don't understand why you guys keep emailing him everyday. Im not trying to sound like a D but come on guys just change the station or turn it off lord knows I do. Peter Burns and the Thompson brothers are the only good sports radio in SA and that is the only local I listen to.

I've started listening to 1250 The Zone with Chris Duel and Jason Minnix. They're Cowboy fans too, but not the obnoxious type.

However, as best as I can remember, this is the first douche bag who has come on SA Sports talk radio and gone WAY over the top on dissing the Texans. I think it's at the point to where some Texan fans (who normally can roll with the punches), have to speak up. At least that's how I feel.

No no man I hear you but i just let it wash off my back. I support the Thompson brothers because they support the Texans when they play and they have a ton of sports knowledge. I can speak highly enough of them as they make me laugh like Rome and Patrick.

Back