Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

The Rise of Hannah

She’s chirping a lil too much for my liking. I like my owners being as enthusiastic as we are about our team & it’s great they have someone like Hannah who has chosen to take on that mantle & has encouraged Cal to do everything he can to reach all of the Houston Texans fans, but she needs to fall back imo. Owners should mostly be seen and not heard…Not putting on press conferences and doing media every damn week like a certain owner upstate.

She’s talking so much she’s beginning to remind me of THAT college girl who is really friendly and knows everyone at parties, but gets a little too liquored up and starts doing too much.

On a side note, Cal better not even THINK about divorcing her b/c the competitive demeanor she gives off in all these media and press appearances tells me that she’d try to absolutely destroy him in a mediation/divorce proceeding.

Credit to Cal for not feeling emasculated. He lets her speak her mind, and she is becoming the public face of ownership—and that's a good thing!

When Hannah made the comment about Caserio stating he has "Big Nick Energy" in that radio interview from yesterday, I knew at that point for sure 2 things:

1) Cal can't be emasculated
2) I'm glad Hannah is calling some shots

Just FYI for those that don't know there is a song that came out not too long ago by a female rapper named Latto called "Big D**** Energy"

HTFWHR
-or-
WTFWHD
-or
HUFHT

“How TF Would Hannah Roll”
-or-
“WTF would Hannah Do”
-or-
“Horns Up For Hannah’s Texans”

…gonna get some of those silicone wrist-loops made* (all would include a “thanks Cal” or “big Nick energy” on the inside)
Asking for input.

*will include Htown blue

She’s chirping a lil too much for my liking. I like my owners being as enthusiastic as we are about our team & it’s great they have someone like Hannah who has chosen to take on that mantle & has encouraged Cal to do everything he can to reach all of the Houston Texans fans, but she needs to fall back imo. Owners should mostly be seen and not heard…Not putting on press conferences and doing media every damn week like a certain owner upstate.

She’s talking so much she’s beginning to remind me of THAT college girl who is really friendly and knows everyone at parties, but gets a little too liquored up and starts doing too much.

On a side note, Cal better not even THINK about divorcing her b/c the competitive demeanor she gives off in all these media and press appearances tells me that she’d try to absolutely destroy him in a mediation/divorce proceeding.
I get your point, but I definitely disagree with you on Hannah. Short of her standing on a table and showing her unmentionables, I'm good with everything I've heard from her so far.
I enjoy an enthusiastic owner just not a dip 💩 Jerry. I tremendously enjoyed her hammering Locker and today coming back from
Dickinson, I heard Landry try to brush off the "humorous" as he put it, comments of the new owner's wife.

She’s having fun and I love it.

I get your point, but I definitely disagree with you on Hannah. Short of her standing on a table and showing her unmentionables, I'm good with everything I've heard from her so far.
I enjoy an enthusiastic owner just not a dip 💩 Jerry. I tremendously enjoyed her hammering Locker and today coming back from
Dickinson, I heard Landry try to brush off the "humorous" as he put it, comments of the new owner's wife.
Why don’t you want to see her unmentionables?

...you mean alpha female???
Hell I'd like to see her & Texan-born-and-bred Tiffany Gomas make some kind of political bid.
Hannah is an outlier... a palindrome-- same forward as backwards-- I would trust her leadership if it mean saving Texas from the insurrectionists. The 4 prominent names in this franchise's history couldnt be better mentally/traditionally aligned right now.
How can you not love this??

Eh, I try not to get too much in the weeds with any kind of gossip because it is often unfair and maybe viewpoint dependent. I've found most of the ownership gossip to be sort of weird to laughable tbqh.

What I know is that pretty much everybody on the football side of the organization says that the team gives them all the resources they want to compete. That is consistent with how things were under Bob McNair. That there was not going to be any competitive issues based on money things. And over the years, there's been plenty of things that may not have been made public, where ownership supported getting football everything they need.

Football drives the football bus.
I'm just glad Cal and Hannah are running the team. No way Mixon and Diggs would be on the Texans if BOb and Janice still owned the team

I'm just glad that Bob/Janice dont run the org anymore so Caserio can add guys like Mixon/Diggs etc...

Bob is dead and Janice signed the team over to Cal.
Talking about the McNair’s in general. Nick has to go to them to get his moves signed off on. You made it seem as if he’s acting independently.

Now are you saying Bob held Rick back from making splashy moves?

Last edited:
Talking about the McNair’s in general. Nick has to go to them to get his moves signed off on. You made it seem as if he’s acting independently.

Now are saying Bob held Rick back from making splashy moves?
I'm saying Cal/Hannah are running the org differently than Bob/Janice did and there's no way Mixon/Diggs would be on the team. Much less spending big money on Hunter/Al Shaair/Autry in one off-season. Surely you can see the difference in the way the org is currently being run vs the way it was run in the past.

I'm saying Cal/Hannah are running the org differently than Bob/Janice did and there's no way Mixon/Diggs would be on the team. Much less spending big money on Hunter/Al Shaair/Autry in one off-season. Surely you can see the difference in the way the org is currently being run vs the way it was run in the past.
We don’t know that to be true. And you do know the cap was way lesser than it is right now.

We don’t know that to be true. And you do know the cap was way lesser than it is right now.
If you cant see this then that's the end of the discussion. Trust me the org is being run much differently. You're correct there's much more cap room to play with because there's finally a competent GM, (Caserio) that is excellent at managing the cap, unlike past GM's.

If you cant see this then that's the end of the discussion. Trust me the org is being run much differently. You're correct there's much more cap room to play with because there's finally a competent GM, (Caserio) that is excellent at managing the cap, unlike past GM's.
There will never be an end of decision on this particular topic with you. Why? Because you keep regurgitating the same stuff.

There will never be an end of decision on this particular topic with you. Why? Because you keep regurgitating the same stuff.
I was just responding to your post. Do you not want me to respond to you?

What am I regurgitating?

That the current GM is better than previous GM's? Is this not true?

How can I regurgitate that the org is being run differently when this is really the 1st off-season that Caserio/Ryans have had cap space available because it took 3 yrs to cleanup the mess BOB left behind? Are you saying there's ever been an offseason where the Texans org added 2 all pro players in trade and FA, plus 2 other very good FA's Al Shaair/Autry and traded for Mixon. They planned correctly to have the cap space available to make these kinds of moves. Is this not doing things differently than in the past or are you just trying to be argumentative? Be happy that the team has better ownership with Cal/Hannah and better GM/HC with Caserio/Ryans.

I was just responding to your post. Do you not want me to respond to you?

What am I regurgitating?

That the current GM is better than previous GM's? Is this not true?

How can I regurgitate that the org is being run differently when this is really the 1st off-season that Caserio/Ryans have had cap space available because it took 3 yrs to cleanup the mess BOB left behind? Are you saying there's ever been an offseason where the Texans org added 2 all pro players in trade and FA, plus 2 other very good FA's Al Shaair/Autry and traded for Mixon. They planned correctly to have the cap space available to make these kinds of moves. Is this not doing things differently than in the past or are you just trying to be argumentative? Be happy that the team has better ownership with Cal/Hannah and better GM/HC with Caserio/Ryans.
Really hard to say. Would Caserio/Ryans made those moves if Schaub was their QB?

Seriously, before Schaub proved he might have what it takes, he was a few months away from a career changing injury. Spending was already out of whack because they thought they had a core.

If they had a QB blowing open doors the way Stroud has, from day 1, who knows how they would have managed FA.

Really hard to say. Would Caserio/Ryans made those moves if Schaub was their QB?

Seriously, before Schaub proved he might have what it takes, he was a few months away from a career changing injury. Spending was already out of whack because they thought they had a core.

If they had a QB blowing open doors the way Stroud has, from day 1, who knows how they would have managed FA.
Thank you! Exactly

A, bunch of ifs.

Fact is this org has never been run the way it's currently being run.

Correct, that's exactly what I said. We never had a QB like Stroud to build around.
The org was run somewhat differently before Stroud got here. So you think it's a coincidence that as soon as BOB and Janice aren't running the team anymore that the team is being run differently?

The org was run somewhat differently before Stroud got here. So you think it's a coincidence that as soon as BOB and Janice aren't running the team anymore that the team is being run differently?
I said what I said, we never had a QB hit like CJ Stroud, it's impossible to know how Kubiak & Smith would have built around him. A QB like that would make a bunch of 50/50 decisions look like home runs.

There was a time when Smith & Kubiak were on the same page, by the time they got to the playoffs then they started growing apart.

I said what I said, we never had a QB hit like CJ Stroud, it's impossible to know how Kubiak & Smith would have built around him. A QB like that would make a bunch of 50/50 decisions look like home runs.

There was a time when Smith & Kubiak were on the same page, by the time they got to the playoffs then they started growing apart.
But Bob and Janice never invested in the team like Cal has and you're kidding yourself if you think they would've allowed Mixon on their team.

But Bob and Janice never invested in the team like Cal has and you're kidding yourself if you think they would've allowed Mixon on their team.
& we don't know if Cal & Hannah would have allowed it 6 years ago on a team going sideways.

I don't believe, in my heart of hearts Bob/Janice would have a problem with a model citizen & player like Mixon, with a 7 year track record, joining their team.

Straight out of the draft? 7 months removed, no way. I wouldn't either without more information, than was available to the public at the time.

& we don't know if Cal & Hannah would have allowed it 6 years ago on a team going sideways.

I don't believe, in my heart of hearts Bob/Janice would have a problem with a model citizen & player like Mixon, with a 7 year track record, joining their team.

Straight out of the draft? 7 months removed, no way. I wouldn't either without more information, than was available to the public at the time.
How many players with Mixon s history ever played on the team when BOb owned the team? I don't care if its 7 years or 7 months.

Didn’t we not have Foster, Johnson, Daniel’s, Ryans, Cushing, Watt, Brown and a healthy Schaub? During that time we had a very good team and they added Manning, and Jojo to improve the secondary.

They didn’t have to go out and spend heavy in FA. They were not voided of talent like you’ve been crying about for the past 5 years before last season.

They’re doing this now because:

1. They have their franchise quarterback on a rookie contract.
2. They were lacking of talent on both the offense and defense
3. Most importantly they had the money to do so because the team didn’t have any big time players on it except for Tunsil. The CAP is much higher than it was back then.

Last edited:
How many players with Mixon s history ever played on the team when BOb owned the team? I don't care if its 7 years or 7 months.
How many of them are in the league? Most of them are not in the league because of those issues.

7 years shows that he's not that guy, he's grown for the better.

They're never gonna admit to what you are saying... mostly because it's you saying it
There's nothing to admit, his facts are wrong & he's drawing wrong conclusions from it. Mixon is not the headcase he was thought to be when he was drafted, not much difference between Mixon now & Tunsil when he came to the team.

Diggs' diva is different, not something the Texans have done before. Would they have done it back in the day if they had a young CJ Stroud blowing up all-time rookie stats? Hard to say. Would they bring in Diggs if they had Andre Johnson in his prime? I doubt it.

How many knuckleheads have the Texans drafted since Nick replaced Easterby? How many Team Captains?

Whatever dude,

Go talk to Tyreke and to answer your question, more than you think.

You're missing the point. Just be glad that Cal is doing things differently.
What has Thunder or anybody else say that would indicate that they’re not glad about the direction this team is headed in?

It’s like you’re missing the fundamental reasons to why things are looking different.

Last edited:
Whatever dude,
Friend, this is more evidence to prove my point.
Go talk to Tyreke and to answer your question, more than you think.
This is basic vocabulary & reading comprehension issues. "Most", does not mean "all"
You're missing the point. Just be glad that Cal is doing things differently.
I am extremely glad Cal is doing things differently. My biggest issue with Casserio is that he couldn't convince a mental midget to good courses of action vs toxic actions advised by a charlatan. I'm glad there is someone who was able to win over that adolescent mind, DeMeco, Hannah... both.

Tell me, what's the difference between Tunsil & Mixon. Help me to see your side.

What has Thunder or anybody else that would indicate that they’re not glad about the direction this team is headed in?

It’s like you’re missing the fundamental reasons to why things are looking different.
No I'm not, the reasons are

1. Ownership that's no longer using the Not Texans Worthy motto
2. A competent GM
3. A competent HC
4. A GM/HC that work together instead of against each other.
5. Ownership and management that put winning above all else including making the most money possible, getting the best players possible and paying them above market rate in some cases.

That should about cover the differences. What would you say the differences are. While Strouds a major factor in the difference, ownership almost losing it's fanbase is the thing that moved the McNair's to finally put winning above all else.

I'm just glad the McNair's are racists narrative is a thing of the past.

Friend, this is more evidence to prove my point.

This is basic vocabulary & reading comprehension issues. "Most", does not mean "all"

I am extremely glad Cal is doing things differently. My biggest issue with Casserio is that he couldn't convince a mental midget to good courses of action vs toxic actions advised by a charlatan. I'm glad there is someone who was able to win over that adolescent mind, DeMeco, Hannah... both.

Tell me, what's the difference between Tunsil & Mixon. Help me to see your side.
I comprehend just fine, I just disagree with you.ook at how the Chiefs were built as an example. I just disagree with you.

You still can't accept that Caserio had a 3 year plan to become competitive and executed that plan. (I called this at the time.) Don't let the fact that you were wrong about Caserio cloud your judgement. It's a good thing to admit you were wrong.

Tunsil is a pot smoker, Mixon laid hand on a woman. Surely you can see the difference. Maybe not.

Truth is to compete with the Chiefs who draft these kinds of guys, the Texans need to draft them too if they want a chance of beating them.

No I'm not, the reasons are

1. Ownership that's no longer using the Not Texans Worthy motto
2. A competent GM
3. A competent HC
4. A GM/HC that work together instead of against each other.
5. Ownership and management that put winning above all else including making the most money possible, getting the best players possible and paying them above market rate in some cases.

That should about cover the differences. What would you say the differences are. While Strouds a major factor in the difference, ownership almost losing it's fanbase is the thing that moved the McNair's to finally put winning above all else.

I'm just glad the McNair's are racists narrative is a thing of the past.
So having a team with Watt, Forster, Brown, Daniel’s , Tate, JoJo, Johnson, Cushing, Schaub, and Ryans plus add big Wilfork. Isn’t considered putting winning first. MSN stop the darn nonsense. We all know how you feel about Rick Smith. We also know your stance will always be tainted because of those feelings.

Tunsil is a pot smoker, Mixon laid hand on a woman. Surely you can see the difference. Maybe not.
Do you believe there ever was a time when Tunsil was "not Texans worthy"? If so, was Cal & Janice running the team at that time? If so, did the Texans change the way they do business before, during or after Cal & Janice were running the team?
Truth is to compete with the Chiefs who draft these kinds of guys, the Texans need to draft them too if they want a chance of beating them
But the Texans aren't, they're still drafting boy scouts.

Hey just checking in, what does everybody think about us being able to get players in that Cal refused to? I would like to see some good old back and forth discussion.
😉

Hey just checking in, what does everybody think about us being able to get players in that Cal refused to? I would like to see some good old back and forth discussion.
😉
You mean like Tunsil or Watson?

Or do you mean divas like Ed Reed?

Do you believe there ever was a time when Tunsil was "not Texans worthy"? If so, was Cal & Janice running the team at that time? If so, did the Texans change the way they do business before, during or after Cal & Janice were running the team?

But the Texans aren't, they're still drafting boy scouts.
Tunsil was in the league for a couple of yrs and had no troubles. That's why Bob OK'ed the trade. I wanted RS to trade up for Tunsil on draft night. Would've saved the Texans a whole bunch of misery.

Drafting boy scouts is still TBD, they certainly aren't trading for Boy Scouts. A welcome change.

So having a team with Watt, Forster, Brown, Daniel’s , Tate, JoJo, Johnson, Cushing, Schaub, and Ryans plus add big Wilfork. Isn’t considered putting winning first. MSN stop the darn nonsense. We all know how you feel about Rick Smith. We also know your stance will always be tainted because of those feelings.
I was proven right about RS. He was a sly devil though, he kept his job security by refusing to draft a QB even though both Kubes and BOB wanted him to draft one. Kubes even told him to not extend Schaub but he did it anyways, which ended up costing the Texans Manning. Funny thing though is RS finally chose his QB and ended up losing his job a couple of yrs later. Of course these kinds of things happen when you draft a phony/pervert. Of course RS knows a thing or 2 about being a phony, which is why he was never able to get another job in the NFL, much less another GM job.

BTW, I dont blame RS for this, he wasn't good at his job, but Bob McNair put constraints on things he was allowed to do. Caserio had some of those same constraints put on him by Janice, but he found a way to work around them until Janice gave up control of the team.

Just like Mixon.
Alot different HITTING WOMEN vs smoking pot.

Tell me this, how many players have been on the Texans roster that have been accused of hitting a woman, much less convicted of hitting a woman? I'm talking about since the inception of the team. I'll wait.

Back