Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

the Official Half Assed Texans @ Colts Gameday Thread

cant get comfy with a FG here, that still puts the game withing a score for Indy. Not liking the passive approach to end the game.

I would have tried throw it to the endzone there (3rd down specifically) trying to put the game away...a TD an extra point still wins for Indy

The real winner of this game is going to be the Wildcard team that has to play either of these teams
Texans would likely host the Chiefs in the wild-card game. NRG Stadium will be rocking. We're 2-0 at home in the playoffs.

Also we have a bit if payback for the Chiefs after they beat us back in Week 1. We held them scoreless in the second half. We just came out flat in that game and they made two big plays for Touchdowns in the first half. We had nobody within 15 yards of their Tight end, Travs Kelce, on one of the TDs.

If the Texans can clinch the AFC South I would like our chances in a wild-card game at home. Especially if it's against the Chiefs. A team without their All Pro running back Jamaal Charles. It's sort of even because we don't have Arian Foster.

TEXANS WIN !!!!!!!!!

First time in franchise history in Indy.

Brandon Weeden is the MAN.

I cant believe I just typed that post.

Back