Venmo Texans Talk Tip Jar 🍺😎👍 | Paypal Texans Talk Tip Jar 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The Official Half Assed Chiefs @ Texans Wildcard Playoffs Gameday Thread

game over. I am done with this franchise. loved texans since year 0 when I couldn't even speak english moving from south korea. I watched texans ruin Carr. ruin Andre Johnson's great years. pick terrible coaches. sticking with smith for year and year out. I just don't want to be fan of this **** team anymore. good luck texans fan hope you guys get great qb and win, but I can't take anymore with this **** franchise. I rather have no favorite team than watch this **** franchise ruin JJ's career.

game over. I am done with this franchise. loved texans since year 0 when I couldn't even speak english moving from south korea. I watched texans ruin Carr. ruin Andre Johnson's great years. pick terrible coaches. sticking with smith for year and year out. I just don't want to be fan of this **** team anymore. good luck texans fan hope you guys get great qb and win, but I can't take anymore with this **** franchise. I rather have no favorite team than watch this **** franchise ruin JJ's career.

Bye....

Was ready to fire OB mid way through the season, was impressed with the comeback and excited about 2016, I'd fire his ass if I was the owner if Hoyer comes back in.

Was ready to fire OB mid way through the season, was impressed with the comeback and excited about 2016, I'd fire his ass if I was the owner if Hoyer comes back in.

I think we can safely assume at this point, that Hoyer is going to finish this game.

Think on this for a moment. How close do you have to be to hitting rock bottom to be begging the coach to put Brandon Weeden into the game?

Back