Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

The Jacoby Jones Pre-Cut Thread

It's a false report. Fontana even deleted the tweet.

noooooo.jpg

Bigfoot and Obama were abducted by aliens this afternoon. Millions across the country are celebrating!
So far this can not be confirmed.

I think they would have cut him yesterday if they were ever going to cut him.

No, he's one of Kubiak's pets, so expect him to be in training camp come August.

I finally tweeted this chick:

CustomJerseyDouche ‏ @Texan_Bill @AllieFontana Was your Jacoby Jones being cut a fantasy tweet -or- do you have some information??? Please do share. B/C's theres no other info confirming your BS info!!

We'll see if she responds, one way or the other...

She was being talked about on 610 today at about 5:30... They were discrediting her pretty bad

I'll wait to get my hopes up

I finally tweeted this chick:

We'll see if she responds, one way or the other...

Allie told me to tell you that she works at Treasures as the Fantasy Girl every Thursday nite and will be happy to "respond" to you in the proper setting. She also told me to give you this picture of her so that you recognize her when its her turn on the "Big Stage.":thumbup

371199_100000632550253_1765195883_n.jpg

Allie told me to tell you that she works at Treasures as the Fantasy Girl every Thursday nite and will be happy to "respond" to you in the proper setting. She also told me to give you this picture of her so that you recognize her when its her turn on the "Big Stage.":thumbup

371199_100000632550253_1765195883_n.jpg

Doc, can you get more closer look of her boobs? Perhaps, in Bikini?:evilb:

This just in:

Jacoby Jones was cut today.

No, seriously. He had his balls cut off. He was cut today.

The good news is that this saves us about two testicles off the cap, which by Spotrac's calculations equals about $3.27 in actual cap dollars. Though LaCanfora's figures say it's more like $327 in cap dollars. Kirwan says "No, those are not correct. It's $0.37 in cap dollars."

I guess there's no way to know for sure. Par for the course, I suppose.

Back