Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texian's 2022 Texans Mock Draft

I know they have other weapons, but not even Kelce dictates coverage like Hill.
Hill is an unconventional WR. He was clueless on patterns when he entered the league. But his magic is that he can turn any reception into a broken play. That can't be duplicated.

So we will see a more conventional Chiefs offense in 2022. I think Reid and Mahomes will adapt to that. But it will take time.

The NT usually lines up OVER the Center, the 0 technique or in the A Gap, 1 technique, between the OC and the OG. NTs are usually responsible for controlling both A gaps. The gaps and techniques are NOT at all determined by the defensive alignment that is being played BUT instead by the offensive line as the diagram illustrates. As you can see by the attached diagram, the technique you're playing is where you line up against the offensive line. Walker often was lining up as a 3, 4 and 5 technique. Georgia had a such a stable of fast physical LBs you didn't see Walker lined up as a 7 or 9 technique like you always did when watching Hutchinson or Kibodeaux. And on passing downs when Jordan Davis went out you can see Walker lined up as a 0 technique. So as you can see playing a 3 technique (between the OG and the OT) in a 3-4 D is not only possible but is the most common alignment. It's design is to primarily allow LBs to control their responsible gaps.

View attachment 9965

I know you are not picking on me but you do like to troll me. You should probably google before trolling thou. A 3 technique in a 3-4 is the common preferred alignment. Not sure where you came up with it is impossible.
When I watched Walker play, he lined up more at the 5 tech or 4 tech.

When I watched Walker play, he lined up more at the 5 tech or 4 tech.
I watched a couple of "break downs" looks like Georgia used a hybrid type of defense similar to what Wade did.

It had 3-4 personnel, but they lined up like a 4-3 often, with Walker as the weak side DE, lining up outside the tackle.

But the videos I watched didn't show down & distance, so I don't know if he was ever in "attack" mode. Like Texian said it looked more like control rushes focused more on containing the QB.

I don't know if that was the case, but it did look like a lot of 1st & 10 type situations.

Maybe they moved him to 3-4 DE in obvious passing situations.

But he played outside the tackle plenty of times & didn't ever seem to have a hand game worked out. No slaps, swims, punches. He just engaged & most of the time controlled the tackle.

But I didn't see him doubled much. Again it was cutups so who knows.

He's still freakish at his size, so I don't know if I want to pass on him, even at 3. But my minds not made up.

I watched a couple of "break downs" looks like Georgia used a hybrid type of defense similar to what Wade did.

It had 3-4 personnel, but they lined up like a 4-3 often, with Walker as the weak side DE, lining up outside the tackle.

But the videos I watched didn't show down & distance, so I don't know if he was ever in "attack" mode. Like Texian said it looked more like control rushes focused more on containing the QB.

I don't know if that was the case, but it did look like a lot of 1st & 10 type situations.

Maybe they moved him to 3-4 DE in obvious passing situations.

But he played outside the tackle plenty of times & didn't ever seem to have a hand game worked out. No slaps, swims, punches. He just engaged & most of the time controlled the tackle.

But I didn't see him doubled much. Again it was cutups so who knows.

He's still freakish at his size, so I don't know if I want to pass on him, even at 3. But my minds not made up.
I watched both Alabama games and the Michigan game 4 or 5 times each. Rewinding and reviewing each play 2 to 4 times. Alot of players I wanted to review. I also watched Jimbo's Natty coverage twice. What I saw was the DL would stunt from time to time. Walker would primarily use speed to power and with those long arms and he would leverage LT back to the QB and could disengage to protect the edge. Walker would also lock up the LT to allow Georgia's stable of speedy All-Star LBs to blitz and rush the passer. Walker was not used as an edge rusher per se. Primarily Walker was lined up on the inside shoulder of the OT(4 tech) about 40% of the time and the outside shoulder about 60% of the time (5 tech). On many passing downs he moved inside lined up in the A or B gap. Nakobe Dean was responsible for calling the defense.

Hutchinson played approx. 400 more snaps outside the OT than Walker and Thibodeaux played approx. 200 more snaps outside the OT.

I just finished watching Zamir White's every carry in 2020, 2021 (and his Jr and Sr years in high school) and because of this I came away impressed at the number snaps Jordan Davis lined up as a TE behind the OT and OG in goal line situations as the power lead blocker for Zamir White at Georgia. And with good success. Based on this strong contribution on offense my mock now without any trades is #3 Charles Cross; #13 JORDAN DAVIS (moves ahead of DeVonte Wyatt) and #37 Arnold Ebitketie

Last edited:
4/6/22 Mock with no trades

#3 - Charles Cross,
because he's the best LT in this draft. Tunsil has an affinity for the IR and is gone after 2023 season and because a team begins building its roster along the offensive and defensive lines, Lovie Smith said.

#13 - Jordan Davis or DeVonte Wyatt because a team begins building its roster along the offensive and defensive lines, Lovie Smith said.

#37 - Arnold Ebiketie, Edge because Texans do not have an Edge rusher and Ebiketie is one of the better ones and a team begins building its roster along the offensive and defensive lines, Lovie Smith said.

#68 - Jamaree Salyer, OG because a team begins building its roster along the offensive and defensive lines, Lovie Smith said.

#80 - Channing Tindall, LB - one of the fastest LB in the draft that comes from a program and a locker room that all teams aspire to.

#107 - Zamir White - one of the strongest, fastest RB with great change of direction, can get skinny and ability to make people miss. This is a guy who can pound the rock and give Lovie and Pep the running game they are looking for.

#108 - Zyon McCallum CB, SHSU, Texas version of Sauce Gardner.

#183 - Tyquan Thornton, WR - Fast and quick, quick and fast

#205 - Matt Araiza, P/K because he punts the ball 70 yds a whack.

#207 - TBA

#245 - TBA

Last edited:
I just finished watching Zamir White's every carry in 2020, 2021 (and his Jr and Sr years in high school) and because of this I came away impressed at the number snaps Jordan Davis lined up as a TE behind the OT and OG in goal line situations as the power lead blocker for Zamir White at Georgia. And with good success. Based on this strong contribution on offense my mock now without any trades is #3 Charles Cross; #13 JORDAN DAVIS (moves ahead of DeVonte Wyatt) and #37 Arnold Ebitketie
Where did you access his high school tape,hudl?

I know you like Charles Cross, and although I think he is the best pass-blocking OT in the draft, he isn't a very good run blocker. Do you really think he will fit with the Texans power run scheme Pep supposedly likes to run?
Now how do you know that? You are quoting a myth perpetrated by Leach's air raid offense. If you watch enough game video, you can see Cross is very good in the run game and can be quite nasty. If he can keep powerful DE from bull rushing him back into the QB he can push those same DE out the way and open the gap for the RB. With his great athletically ability and excellent footwork he can seal off the backside better than most.

Now how do you know that? You are quoting a myth perpetrated by Leach's air raid offense. If you watch enough game video, you can see Cross is very good in the run game and can be quite nasty. With his great athletically ability he can seal off the backside better than most.
to be honest, I'm going by all of the reports I've read about him.

Understand, much of that is assumed because he plays in a Mike Leach offense. Many of those talking heads are just regurgitating bad information they picked up from someone else.

(17) Mississippi State OL/Offense vs Alabama Defense (2021) - YouTube

Excellent game tape .... Good find Texian .... I watched every play, some multiple times. However, I believe this only supports vtech9's theory. Boy has some sweet feet, but Leach's offensive scheme doesn't afford him the opportunity to drive block at all. He's so athletic that he's graceful .... could probably catch on with the Bolshoi ! Just checked his combine numbers .... no bench press numbers, same as Evan Neal .... getting tired of these secretive Prima Donna's !!

Understand, much of that is assumed because he plays in a Mike Leach offense. Many of those talking heads are just regurgitating bad information they picked up from someone else.

(17) Mississippi State OL/Offense vs Alabama Defense (2021) - YouTube
I watched that one, as well as his play against, LSU, NC St, Texas A&M, and a couple others, and I've come away even less impressed. He holds way too often. He got away with a lot of holds because the refs let them play. On one play, when he got beat, he almost had the defender wrapped up in a headlock. His left arm was wrapped around the defender's throat, but it still wasn't called. He has good feet, but he has a long way to go. I'll pass.

TRADE: ATL trades #8, #43, #114 and 2023 1st RD draft pick to HOU. Select Kenny Pickett.

#8 - Charles Cross, LT
#13 - Jordan Davis, DT

TRADE: HOU trades #43 and #80 to move up to KC #29.

#29 - Matt Corral, QB

#37 - Arnold Ebitketie; 37B Skyy Moore
#68 - Jamaree Salyer, OG
#107 - Zamir White, RB
#108 - Zyon McCallum, CB
#114 - Tariq Woolen, CB

I know I said I was not in favor of drafting Corral. That was when I thought he was 6' and weighed 185 lbs. I did not know at the time Matt was the same size as Joe Montana. Taking Corral at #29 if he is there could turn out to be one of Texans better draft moves. Especially if Mills gets hurt or does not pan out as many hope. And if all goes well or better than expected then you can go Jimmy Johnson and trade one of them for a 1, 2 and 3 or more.

TRADE: ATL trades #8, #43, #114 and 2023 1st RD draft pick to HOU. Select Kenny Pickett.

#8 - Charles Cross, LT
#13 - Jordan Davis, DT

TRADE: HOU trades #43 and #80 to move up to KC #29.

#29 - Matt Corral, QB

#37 - Arnold Ebitketie; 37B Skyy Moore
#68 - Jamaree Salyer, OG
#107 - Zamir White, RB
#108 - Zyon McCallum, CB
#114 - Tariq Woolen, CB

I know I said I was not in favor of drafting Corral. That was when I thought he was 6' and weighed 185 lbs. I did not know at the time Matt was the same size as Joe Montana. Taking Corral at #29 if he is there could turn out to be one of Texans better draft moves. Especially if Mills gets hurt or does not pan out as many hope. And if all goes well or better than expected then you can go Jimmy Johnson and trade one of them for a 1, 2 and 3 or more.
I don’t know if I’d take Corral, but I can see why you went there. My hope is to build a solid foundation and then draft a QB next year if Mills doesn’t work out.

4/6/22 Mock with no trades

#3 - Charles Cross,
because he's the best LT in this draft. Tunsil has an affinity for the IR and is gone after 2023 season and because a team begins building its roster along the offensive and defensive lines, Lovie Smith said.

#13 - Jordan Davis or DeVonte Wyatt because a team begins building its roster along the offensive and defensive lines, Lovie Smith said.

#37 - Arnold Ebiketie, Edge because Texans do not have an Edge rusher and Ebiketie is one of the better ones and a team begins building its roster along the offensive and defensive lines, Lovie Smith said.

#68 - Jamaree Salyer, OG because a team begins building its roster along the offensive and defensive lines, Lovie Smith said.

#80 - Channing Tindall, LB - one of the fastest LB in the draft that comes from a program and a locker room that all teams aspire to.

#107 - Zamir White - one of the strongest, fastest RB with great change of direction, can get skinny and ability to make people miss. This is a guy who can pound the rock and give Lovie and Pep the running game they are looking for.

#108 - Zyon McCallum CB, SHSU, Texas version of Sauce Gardner.

#183 - Tyquan Thornton, WR - Fast and quick, quick and fast

#205 - Matt Araiza, P/K because he punts the ball 70 yds a whack.

#207 - TBA

#245 - TBA

Absolutely love this mock

I would probably go with a WR or TE Metchie or Ruckert at 3-80.

Here are a couple of trades that could happen. It seems like New Orleans traded away a 2023 1st RD in order to be in a position to make something happen in 2022.

New Orleans trades picks #16, #19 and #49 to Houston for pick #3.

Jerry Jones appears intent on moving up for a WR, Treylon Burks, Arkansas?

Dallas trades pick #24, #56 and 3rd RD in 2023 to Houston for #13.

Thoughts on these trades????

Sample mock from above trades:
1650035108264.png

Here are a couple of trades that could happen. It seems like New Orleans traded away a 2023 1st RD in order to be in a position to make something happen in 2022.

View attachment 10031
I'd jump all over the NO trade; gives me everything I want this year. At 13 I'd take an Edge, maybe Jermaine Johnson. At 16 I'd take my OG, Green. At 19 I'd maybe take a CB, maybe Kairi Elam. At 37 I'd take a WR, maybe Alec Pierce or Skyy Moore. At 49 I'd take my second OG, Jamaree Salyer or Darian Kinnard. At 68 I'd take my second CB, maybe Alontae Taylor. And at 80 I'd take a RB, maybe James Cook. And at 108, safety Nick Cross.

And I'd be open for further trades down.

And no to the Dallas trade.

Why I like Zamir (Zeus) White with a 4th RD pick much better than I do Breece Hall with a 2nd RD or 3rd RD pick. I basically like Zeus better overall than I do Hall:

When you start digging into the minutiae and researching the stats the first thing that jumps off the page is YPC; Hall 5.79 vs Zeus 5.35. Hall had almost 100 more carries. Georgia also has a stable of RBs and so Zeus only had 160 carries (fresh) vs Hall 253.

Next when you take into consideration Zeus played in the SEC and Hall in the Big 12 where no or very little defense is played. Hall's rushing game was anemic when he played against top 20 rushing defenses (OK, OKST, TT, Iowa) Big 12 has a lot of weak sisters where Hall capitalized and was able to pad his stats. Zeus maybe got a handful of carries against weak sisters while the younger Georgia RBs got some experience. Zeus held his own and quite well against the SEC (Bama X2) and Clemson and Michigan. Check and compare the game logs.

Zamir (Zeus) White
HeightWeightArm lengthHand span40-yard dashVertical jumpBroad jump
5 ft 11+3⁄4 in
(1.82 m)
214 lb
(97 kg)
31+1⁄2 in
(0.80 m)
8+1⁄2 in
(0.22 m)
4.40 s33.5 in
(0.85 m)
10 ft 8 in
(3.25 m)
vs

Breece Hall
5 ft 11+1⁄4 in
(1.81 m)
217 lb
(98 kg)
31+1⁄4 in
(0.79 m)
9+3⁄4 in
(0.25 m)
4.39 s40.0 in
(1.02 m)
10 ft 6 in
(3.20 m)

Last edited:
Why I like Zamir (Zeus) White with a 4th RD pick much better than I do Breece Hall with a 2nd RD or 3rd RD pick. I basically like Zeus better overall than I do Hall:

When you start digging into the minutiae and researching the stats the first thing that jumps off the page is YPC; Hall 5.79 vs Zeus 5.35. Hall had almost 100 more carries. Georgia also has a stable of RBs and so Zeus only had 160 carries (fresh) vs Hall 253.

Next when you take into consideration Zeus played in the SEC and Hall in the Big 12 where no or very little defense is played. Hall's rushing game was anemic when he played against top 20 rushing defenses (OK, OKST, TT, Iowa) Big 12 has a lot of weak sisters where Hall capitalized and was able to pad his stats. Zeus maybe got a handful of carries against weak sisters while the younger RBs got some experience. Zeus held his own and quite well against the SEC (Bama X2) and Clemson and Michigan. Check and compare the game logs.

Zamir (Zeus) White
5 ft 11+3⁄4 in
(1.82 m)
214 lb
(97 kg)
31+1⁄2 in
(0.80 m)
8+1⁄2 in
(0.22 m)
4.40 s33.5 in
(0.85 m)
10 ft 8 in
(3.25 m)
vs

Breece Hall
5 ft 11+1⁄4 in
(1.81 m)
217 lb
(98 kg)
31+1⁄4 in
(0.79 m)
9+3⁄4 in
(0.25 m)
4.39 s40.0 in
(1.02 m)
10 ft 6 in
(3.20 m)

Just watching the 2 play, White doesn't seem to have wiggle in the hole. That's not a negative, but in the nfl, you have to make guys miss or you're going to get form tackled and get hurt. Hall has more elusiveness and forces players to attempt arm tackles which he runs through.

Just watching the 2 play, White doesn't seem to have wiggle in the hole. That's not a negative, but in the nfl, you have to make guys miss or you're going to get form tackled and get hurt. Hall has more elusiveness and forces players to attempt arm tackles which he runs through.

Warhop seems more like a coach who likes north and south tendancies in his RB not as much wiggle as quickness and explosion.

Warhop seems more like a coach who likes north and south tendancies in his RB not as much wiggle as quickness and explosion.

Is there any point in Hall’s game that shows he lacks quickness, explosion, running north and south, along with the one-cut and go wiggle? There’s a big reason he’s the number 1 back in this draft…..it’s b/c he earned it on the field of play.

wiggle means half a man. When you watch hall, he comes downhill,but he has enough wiggle to get guys off balance and run through arm tackles. Zamir comes down hill and he's more straight ahead. In college,thats cool,but in nfl, you find out those guys will bring you to the ground with force. White reminds me of Carlos Hyde for some reason.

Is there any point in Hall’s game that shows he lacks quickness, explosion, running north and south, along with the one-cut and go wiggle? There’s a big reason he’s the number 1 back in this draft…..it’s b/c he earned it on the field of play.
Honestly no, but at same time question his vision and patience. Not to demean the prospect just what I see.

To me, higher ypc & more carries is a point for Hall.
I understand the First Look at stats and how people go WOW Hall is a much better back than Zeus. 1457 yds vs 856 yds. However, when you do some homework and a little math you learn this is not necessarily the case. Look at the game logs for why Hall has only a marginal % lead over Zeus. Had Hall played an SEC schedule his YPC and total rushing yards would be down considerably based on the Top 20 defenses he faces. Had Zeus played as many Weak Sisters, Zeus's production would've been considerably more. Georgia has a stable of very good RBs. Zeus has fresher legs.

I can only imagine that if Zeus was playing against TCU, KU, KST, BAY and UNLV instead of ALA X2, MICH, CLE, FLA, AUB, TEN and KY he would have a much higher YPC than Hall.

Zamir White Game by Game Stats and Performance | ESPN
VS
Breece Hall Game by Game Stats and Performance | ESPN

Last edited:
My one week before the draft - MOCK. (without trades)

#3 - Charles Cross, LT (this is GM Think vs Coach Think) Tunsil will end up on IR and will be traded next year. This pick may not bode well for 2022 but the best LT in this draft will be fantastic in 2023,2024,2025,2026 and beyond. Evan Neal is 3B

Texans pick is Ickey Ekwonu, OG because he has the highest character. If Lovie has Easterby locked in the cafeteria closet then this choice is subject to change.

#13 - Jordan Davis, DT - because he will occupy 2 gaps and multiple blockers giving defense an advantage in matchups. No more running between the tackles against the Texans. Goal line blocker. #13B Devonte Wyatt, DT

#37 - George Pickens, WR who could become the best WR in this draft class. #37B - Sky Moore will he be another Steve Smith or Julian Edelman. #37C - Arnold Ebikitie (I just checked the betting line and all 3 are gone before #37, just barely thou).

#68 - Zamir White, RB #68B Tyler Allgeier, RB #68C - James Cook, RB

#80 - Cole Strange, OG/C

#107 -
Jalyn Armour-Davis, CB
#108 -
Jeremy Ruckert, TE

Last edited:

View attachment 10031
    Round: 1
    Jordan Davis
    DL | Georgia
    George Karlaftis
    EDGE | Purdue
    Devin Lloyd
    LB | Utah
    Round: 2
    Daxton Hill
    S | Michigan
    Round: 2
    Trey McBride
    TE | Colorado State
    Round: 3
    Skyy Moore
    WR | Western Michigan
    Round: 3
    Sean Rhyan
    IOL | UCLA
    Round: 4
    Nick Cross
    S | Maryland
    Round: 4
    Zamir White
    RB | Georgia
I've been doing a lot of these on the NFL Mock Draft Database. It is interesting because if choosing the aggressive option on how teams draft, it still stays pretty well in line but not overly on rails like the PFF draft simulator is. It occasionally has players drop. I have done close to 50 on that setting and this was the first time Ive seen most of the players people like on this site drop the way they did.

Texian I had not considered the NO trade until you proposed it. While I think it is unlikely, This is what came out of it. Pretty interesting and I would be pretty dang happy about it.

Here is how I think the draft will go.

OL Coach George Warhop will be making the pick if an OL is drafted at #3. It will come down to Cross, Ekwonu or Neal. If not then HC Lovie Smith will make the decision on what edge rusher to draft, Hutchinson, Thibodeaux or Walker.

#13 If Warhop gets his OL @ #3, Lovie will get his DT, Davis or Wyatt. Outside sleeper: Pep and Ben takes a WR, Jamison.

#37 Pep and Texans WR passing game coordinator, Ben McDaniels takes the best WR available, Pickens or Moore. If WRs are gone Lovie gets an edge rusher, Ebikitie.

#68 Texans RB Coach, Danny Barrett takes best RB available, Allgeier, Cook, White

#80 Texans CB Coach, Dino Vasso or Safety Coach, Joe Danna take the best DB available.

4th RD - Texans LB Coach, Miles Smith drafts the best LB available. Warhop gets another IOL.

Special Teams Coordinator, Frank Ross controls day 3 of the draft, drafting the best players to shore up Special Teams.

Here is how I think the draft will go.

OL Coach George Warhop will be making the pick if an OL is drafted at #3. It will come down to Cross, Ekwonu or Neal. If not then HC Lovie Smith will make the decision on what edge rusher to draft, Hutchinson, Thibodeaux or Walker.

#13 If Warhop gets his OL @ #3, Lovie will get his DT, Davis or Wyatt. Outside sleeper: Pep and Ben takes a WR, Jamison.

#37 Pep and Texans WR passing game coordinator, Ben McDaniels takes the best WR available, Pickens or Moore. If WRs are gone Lovie gets an edge rusher, Ebikitie.

#68 Texans RB Coach, Danny Barrett takes best RB available, Allgeier, Cook, White

#80 Texans CB Coach, Dino Vasso or Safety Coach, Joe Danna take the best DB available.

4th RD - Texans LB Coach, Miles Smith drafts the best LB available. Warhop gets another IOL.

Special Teams Coordinator, Frank Ross controls day 3 of the draft, drafting the best players to shore up Special Teams.
Um, I don't see any culture picks for Jack. You know there will be some.

Haven't you taken Wyatt off the Texans board yet?

Um, I don't see any culture picks for Jack. You know there will be some.

I don't think Lovie considers Jack as part of his staff. And I imagine that Lovie made that crystal clear with Cal when he accepted the job. No headphones for Jack.

Last edited:
I don't think Lovie considers Jack as part of his staff. And I imagine that Lovie made that crystal clear with Cal when he accepted the job.
That would be so great, if true. But we know Jack will gets his picks.

I do believe you're a victim of a draft week smear here.

Yes, Wyatt was arrested 2 years ago for a misdemeanor, criminal trespass. The police report stated, "neither party indicated they were in fear of their safety."
Georgia DL Devonte Wyatt arrested on misdemeanor charge of criminal trespass (espn.com)

In 2016 the NFL said anyone convicted of domestic violence would be barred from the Combine. Yet you and me, and everyone else know that DeVonte Wyatt was NOT CONVICTED because DeVonte was at the Combine turning the Combine into the DeVonte Wyatt Show. Players with domestic violence convictions barred from combine (nfl.com)

Do you think Jack may be the one behind this public smear of Wyatt wanting to make sure Lovie will be able to draft him at #13?

You may want to council with Jack to talk about your jumping to conclusions and falling for nasty pranks. :)

Last edited:
It's DRAFT WEEK

Some early thoughts: I'm going to stick with Lovie's first thought of, "the way you build your team is you start with the DL and the OL. I could not agree more. I harken back to Vince Lombardi simple explanation of how you win; Football is Blocking and Tackling, if you're the best at blocking and tackling you will win, If you're not, you won't. Blocking and Tackling starts in the trenches.

So my 1 week before the draft mock, I don't see a lot of changes. Unless of course there are trades involved. Stay focused Lovie and stick to your plan. 2022 is the Year of the Trenches. 2023 you still have (2) 1st RD picks, so make 2023 the Year of the DB and the Skilled Players. 2024 there is still (2) more 1st RD picks, 2024 is truly The Year of BPA and for the first time adding and improving depth. I see so many here trying to address everything in the draft this week.

#3 - Charles Cross
#13 - Jordan Davis, 13B - Devonte Wyatt
#37 - George Pickens, B/Skyy Moore C/ Arnold Ebikitie D/ Logan Hall
#68 - Zeus White B/Tyler Allgeier C/James Cook
#80 - Cale Strange, OG/C
#107 - Jalyn Armour-Davis, CB
#108 - Jeremy Ruckert, TE

If you were to put Breece Hall in a Georgia Bulldogs uniform and Zamir White in an Iowa State Cyclones uniform, Zeus would have the superior rushing numbers.

Give Hall Georgia’s offense and he’s probably at or past 2,000 yards on the ground.

Give Hall Georgia’s offense and he’s probably at or past 2,000 yards on the ground.
Not against SEC defenses and ALA X2, MICH and CLEM. In the Big 12, Defense is almost extinct. And the 2 or 3 good defenses in the BIG 12 Hall faced he did not fare so well.

Last edited:
If you were to put Breece Hall in a Georgia Bulldogs uniform and Zamir White in an Iowa State Cyclones uniform, Zeus would have the superior rushing numbers.
2EFC298400000578-0-image-a-22_1449076035186.jpg

Back