Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texas Showdown! Texans @ Cowboys

Wow…..I’m putting this loss squarely on Lovie and Pep for letting their play calling defeat the Texans……unless Pep suddenly finds Davis “The Mad Bomber” Mills after the KO.

Mills went color blind on that last play. Nothing but Dallas players where he threw it. lol

I’m just going to keep thinking about the draft, thank you Texans and Cleveland. Gotta find some positive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

WTF Pro Bowl LT Tunsil!!!!!!!!!!! Just bury this only opportunity back another 10 yards while knocking valuable time off the clock.

Now, the team had no WR who could follow a pass and let the 4 Cowboys be the only ones in place to catch that awesome pass from Mills.

Game. Dallas got lucky. Any halfway decent coaching, this is the upset of the year. But water always finds it’s level eventually. Punching above your weight class for 3.5 qtrs, and below class last half of last qtr. long term nothing changed. Lovie and Pep and car stereo need a one way ticket to splittsville. Players really put in a great effort today. My hat is off to the players. Your coaches are failing you and you guys deserve better.

Back