Wish to make a one time donation? Make it here.

TexansTalk Official Rules - Updated

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
One of our board members asked me to propose to the moderators that we adopt a rule to... in his own words

I believe there is no restrictions for calling out lies. So I would suppose he wants to ban members who post lies.

I hope I've expressed his thoughts correctly. I hope he'll provide further clarification if needed.

But there it is. He proposes to ban people who lie.
Purposely lie

Thanks

powda

Baby can you dig your man?
Idk about all that. Offseason use to be fun. We played games and got to know each other. This ain’t on that level.
Idk what kinda experience you had but the grammar nazi regularly went off tangent and had an ego he could never feed.

powda

Idk about all that. Offseason use to be fun. We played games and got to know each other. This ain’t on that level.
I found his approach to criminal law flawed severely on numerous accounts. He jeopardized anyone who believed him on the matter.

Those were early conversations between him and I and I think it always effected our opinions on everything else.

powda

Dude once told me, if I was in his scope while deer hunting he'd have to think about it since he knew I was a leo.

Not really moderator material if I have a vote.

santo

All Pro
Contributor's Club
One of our board members asked me to propose to the moderators that we adopt a rule to... in his own words

I believe there is no restrictions for calling out lies. So I would suppose he wants to ban members who post lies.

I hope I've expressed his thoughts correctly. I hope he'll provide further clarification if needed.

But there it is. He proposes to ban people who lie.
If we banned people who were lying, there would be hardly anyone left. :laughjump:

PapaL

Loose Screw
It was a cool game like Clue, where we were given roles and tried to figure out who were mafia by asking questions. Those who were mafia killed a citizen once a day and we had to vote on who it was. Something like that.
That’s about what I remember as well. There was a lot of sneakiness and deceit. Was that this board or the original original? We’ve been on here for a long time lol

santo

All Pro
Contributor's Club
That’s about what I remember as well. There was a lot of sneakiness and deceit. Was that this board or the original original? We’ve been on here for a long time lol
It must have been on the original board. There’s a lot of people on that thread that don’t post anymore. :(