Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans vs Vikings MNF Gameday Thread 8/31

I'll tell you what, I am not as worried about the offense or defense - as I am the coaching situation.

I love Kubes and I want him to succeed...but give me a freaking break. For once, have the team ready to go the first snap of the game. Be prepared to make a tough call in the middle of the game...you might need that time out when it matters.

Well, you know... it is pre-season. And it's not about winning and losing. It's about working on situations.

4 and short in the red zone? Let's work it.

Christ almighty, how is it that the other team's corners ALWAYS get tip drill INT's but we can't buy a f'in INT to save our lives.

TheIronDuke said:
Duane is doing a bad ass job against Jared Allen, I'm impressed. I think we have a real LT finally!

Who was allen's sack against in the first half? There was a lot of pressure at the start of the game.

I like seeing Bennett try to strip the ball there. But that's only a bright spot in a pit of darkness on that play.

MY GOD BENNETT!

That was like a 8 yard cushion when Farve was scrambling. This is JUST LIKE last year's defense. Thier CBs are tackling our WRs before they have the ball and we are nowhere around theirs

I'm disappointed in tonights game, I was hoping for more. In two weeks they start the regular season, and it doesn't look like they are ready.

Back