Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans vs Vikings MNF Gameday Thread 8/31

I am not comfortable with Dan O at QB ..I have yet to see anything that gives me warm fuzzy feelings

Dan O, needs to learn how to throw with some touch.....every pass he's thrown tonight has been nothing, but heaters.....that 5 yard slant pass that got intercepted was rediculous.

Dan O, needs to learn how to throw with some touch.....every pass he's thrown tonight has been nothing, but heaters.....that 5 yard slant pass that got intercepted was rediculous.

Im sure he wasnt taught how to put touch on the ball in Detroit. He knew 3 things.

1.Throw to Megatron
2.Handoff to Kevin Smith
3.Run out of the endzone.

When I said I didn't like him as a backup, you said he had to learn the West Coast which you said is real hard to learn. Oh that's right, that was 10 minutes ago.

When I said I didn't like him as a backup, you said he had to learn the West Coast which you said is real hard to learn. Oh that's right, that was 10 minutes ago.

Yeah and like 10 minutes ago I still stand by that......so what's your point? The guy is a young developmental QB.

problem this team is going to have is the no pressure without bringing the kitchen.

I expect a lot of screens to be used against the Texans D this year

Bringing Brink back was a waste of time.........drafting Brink was a waste of a 7th round pick, that guy has a spaghetti arm and he sucks. He doesn't belong anywhere near a NFL roster.

I liked what I saw from the defense. I have some problems with the offense.

We need our corners to pick up on the screen passes (and figure out tackling). We need Pitts (or Studdard) to create some creases, because our RB's had nothing.

It was Sunday, it does not show them airing it during the week.

Thanks. I was hoping to catch the HD version of the game, not channel 13's crappy broadcast. I hope the Texans get another local station next year to show the pre-season games. In this day an age it's crazy to be broadcasting live sporting events in non-HD.

Back