Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans Vs Saints Gameday Thread

Well, ****, as I am typing a defense he screws up again. He gets one more game (I believe) before cuts. He better pick his **** up.

Its early but the Saints are showing us that they are on another level than we are...but this is good (for pre-season)...reality check

Its early but the Saints are showing us that they are on another level than we are...but this is good (for pre-season)...reality check

Our first team seemed a little full of themselves after Arizona. They need
the Saints and Cowboys to knock the crap out of 'em before Week One.

True that. Come on though, everyone muffs a punt once in a while. It is too early to cut a drafted rookie. That is my position right now. He has all-pro speed and athleticism and he returned punts and kicks very well in college. He is just over thinking the pro game right now. Once he settles he should be alright.

1. Once in a while? He's two of three on opportunities to field kicks/punts and that's just tonight.
2. You can only have "all-pro speed" if you can hold the ball.
3. That was college... Maybe a year on the practice squad will season him.

yeah, just figured they'd mix in another here and there

Only other 1st team guy is Slaton and he's in the doghouse right now. Right now I'd say Foster is 1st team and Slaton and Co. are all 2nd team.

I expect to see the other guys now that the 1st qtr is over. The 1's played the whole 1st qtr.

1. Once in a while? He's two of three on opportunities to field kicks/punts and that's just tonight.
2. You can only have "all-pro speed" if you can hold the ball.
3. That was college... Maybe a year on the practice squad will season him.

i'm starting to think the pro ball may be a bit too big for his hands. i'm 5'6" myself and its sure as hell easier for me to catch a college ball than a pro one.

Saints D-Line played some ole defense on Foster's TD run. Good vision by Arian.

Back