Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

TEXANS VS RAVENS PLAYOFFS............"NEVERMORE" QUOTH THE TEXANS!

I think some of y’all don’t understand that these players live in Baltimore. It’s not about practice. Having lived in both hot and cold climates, it’s totally different. I used to go out in a tee shirt when it was 40 degrees if the sun was out. Here because I am not acclimated, when we get these cold fronts I am bundled up with gloves and a hat at the same exact temp. My body can’t get used to it because the weather heats back up quickly here.

I wonder if they have rules against battery heated underwear
a329978fbe173ef059495483c91184fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ll say it. God bless the Texans and CJ today. CBS apparently cut his standard praise to Jesus before his sideline interview last week (probably didn’t want to give praise to a lesser god than Taylor Swift). But as my favorite Texas singer/song writer Billie Joe Shaver, a Christian, says “if you don’t like Jesus, go to hell”.

One trick in KC during freezing weather were for the Chiefs players to heavily powder their feet (because any skin moisture can numb your feet from the cold). For the same reason, the players would place small cotton balls between their toes. Those who deal with exteme cold learn how to adapt in many small ways that are not readily know by those living in warmer climates.

Most northern NFL stadiums have heated grass fields. M&T Bank Stadium installed their's in 2016 when they converted from artificial turf to grass. The system warms the soil and the grass roots so the grass supposedly does not die in cold freezing weather. But the blades, although they were also supposed to, do not warm as much as they were expected to. The main problem with these systems is that the warmth keeps a layer of moisture on the blades due to the contrasting surface/ambient temps it creates. Hence, these fields become slippery in freezing weather.
But the field will not be hard as concrete. Back when I played football back in the 60's, one option we had was to wear cleats on a muddy or wet field. Are cleats still allowed?

I hope the Texans have seen they “have NO chance to win this game!”
The disrespect is astounding. The Texans have played good football, minus a game or two. But have played good the last few games they have needed to.
play with that house money boys and go get this win!!

But the field will not be hard as concrete. Back when I played football back in the 60's, one option we had was to wear cleats on a muddy or wet field. Are cleats still allowed?
The NFL refers to all footwear as "cleats." Overall size and shape of football cleats vary based on playing position but all football cleats feature plastic studs to help players find added leverage and make quick cuts. The old metal studs or spikes are not allowed.

Good Lawd…. I’m sweating like a ho in church already!!! Not sure if that’s good or bad.
I guess good, haven’t felt like this in a while!!
let’s do this!!

Texans have a great young QB and that is worth it's weight in gold. The future is bright. But there are levels to this **** and the Ravens are on one all by their self right now. I mean I think every single thing I said came true. Just a terrible matchup all the way around, ya'll will be back. You are paying Stroud basically nothing for next 4 years, the window is wide open.

I wonder if they have rules against battery heated underwear
a329978fbe173ef059495483c91184fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
IF it wasn't specifically stated.... I'd have been wearing one.

Better to ask forgiveness than permission.

Of course I would probably get myself electrified as a full body warmer would be a positive and me being in the cold would be super negative about seeing my own breath..... :texan: I don't do cold

Back