Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

TEXANS -vs- JETS Gameday thread

im not ready to say fire anyone yet...we can turn this around next week

well at least we better

hate to be a downer, but we are going IN to possum hollar to play what looks like a tough titans team.

doubt that we look any better based on today alone

at least UH won a frigin game yesterday

Throw the ball DOWN THE FIELD!!!!

arrgggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!

kubiak should just randomly throw the challenge flag right now....no bad texans game is complete without it.

bring in the soap boys... someone wanna make a soap bar for the new club

pink soap goes to kyle. kubiak is at fault for giving a kid younger than his players excessively too much control (wtf, one of the best offensive minds in football giving someone else control ... go ahead and coach the defense while you're at it and be our reverse dom capers), but if kyle's ready for the responsibility he needs to be ready for the blame.

arrgggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I understand the sentiment, but Schaub is getting NO TIME to throw,
and the receivers are getting NO TIME to get open. If he tries to force it,
it's pick-6!!!

anyone got a strange feeling we can still save this? the last time i felt like this was miami last year :stirpot:

hey iirc the colts came back from 17 points down against some team last year with only 4-5 mins left so we have loads of time :)

All you people screaming to throw the ball down field... are you even watching the game?

Do me a favor.. wipe the foam from your mouth, watch the game with your eyes OPEN, and tell me how long schaub has to throw the ball every snap.

Ill give you a hint..it aint very freakin long.

Johnson is fast but I dont think he can get down field in .5 seconds.

I have no problem with people being pissed off...just make sure you are pissed off about the right thing.

On the bright side... er..

I don't know.

Anybody getting a big head from all the offseason hype should be coming back to earth? :pop:

We need Caldwell to get a year older, and we need to bench Briesel and
put Studdard in. Our interior o-line is getting RAPED!!!

Where do you suppose he throw the ball too.....

Yall think he wanted to eat that football.....

They are outplaying us......DEAL WITH IT!

All you people screaming to throw the ball down field... are you even watching the game?

Do me a favor.. wipe the foam from your mouth, watch the game with your eyes OPEN, and tell me how long schaub has to throw the ball every snap.

I have no problem with people being pissed off...just make sure you are pissed off about the right thing.

I'll clean the foam from my mouth (even thoughg I'm stone sober) when you stop breathing through your mouth and clean your bottle bottom glasses. i have been watching the game and yeah i know he's getting little time, but at this score and this late in the game. may as well try....not all of us just keep doing the same thing with the same results which is the definition of stupidity and insanity. no thanks. good call on insulting other fans though.....a gold star for you today...

Diet Coke machine can.

Back