Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

TEXANS -vs- JETS Gameday thread

Bob McNair....

Is your niece available to take over our wide receiver coach?

Perhaps you could make your nephew in charge of our O line?

Freaking pathetic.

Gary. Ever wonder why Mike isn't coaching today?

My 6 yo just explained to me why the Texans are stinking...because the Jets can fly and fly fast, Texans can't.

Well put.

the offense does nothing with this drive, game is practically over

defense has got to be tired

Look I'm as die hard as anyone...maybe more...i get too emotionally charged...right now....i am really close to going bananas...and i'm not drinking and i'm trying to quit smoking.....i may just need to turn this off for today. i can't take this. i'm so frustrated with this team. still support and love em, but dang they make it hard to be a fan!

:bat:

Comes down to making plays when your supposed to like on 3rd down.

If the ball is out a Texan needs to be jumping on it!

Offensive line is just plain whipped cream, without the run or playaction there is nothing to work off of for the Offense

Look I'm as die hard as anyone...maybe more...i get too emotionally charged...right now....i am really close to going bananas...and i'm not drinking and i'm trying to quit smoking.....i may just need to turn this off for today. i can't take this. i'm so frustrated with this team. still support and love em, but dang they make it hard to be a fan!

exactly

Our offensive line sucks, our QB is not handling the pressure even as well as the rookie across from him, our defense fails on 3rd down just like last year, we turn the ball over at critical moments, and we're making Sanchez look like Ryan Fitzpatrick. That about cover it?

no safeties mean no 3rd down stops mean endless drives which means tired defense, which means 17-0 jets. My soul for Taylor Mays.

Horrible performance so far. We are being outplayed and out coached. Poor showing all the way around. Penalties, no blocking, bad play calling. Just pathetic.

I couldn't have sait it any better. A lot of this follow this team for 12 mos out of the year. After a long off-season you just want to see the team come out and play well. It is the same thing every year. I turned off a lot of games last year as well bc it was just too frustrating.

ughhh... just fire everyone already... get a new GM and start signing the good players in the offseason... what has cushing done today... one tackle? great pick up

Hilarious that the new chairman of GM follows the lame Texan offense.

Can we get a 6 year satisfaction guarantee from Mr. McNair?

Or even a 10 year warranty?

we sshould be used to this... we start the season horribly and play well enough towards the end so that we can look forward to the next...

if we cant beat the jets its gonna be a long season...our entire offense has shown absolutely nothing and im not even sure our DBs have been on the field

I'm about ready to give up on this one. If the Jets get any kind of score on this next series we are done for this game.

I think Kube needs to take back the play calling duties. There is no reason why this offense is sucking so bad. Our defense is doing decent...but they have been on the field ALL DAY.

jesus. this looks like our 2006 david car offense (not saying schaub is the cause- just all the ineffective dinking thats going on)

looks like the o-line got a little too pleased with themselves after their complements from last season. they looked **** the whole PS & now

Back