Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans v Fins: The Unofficial Game Day Thread

**** the Texans. Blow this team up now. Get rid of everybody except for Hopkins, Watt and Foster. Fire Rick Smith tonight. Hire Elliot Wolf from Green Bay tomorrow morning. Fire Bill O'Brien at the end end of the season and hire Kyle Shanahan. Trade Clowney for a 3rd rounder.

**** the Texans. Blow this team up now. Get rid of everybody except for Hopkins, Watt and Foster. Fire Rick Smith tonight. Hire Elliot Wolf from Green Bay tomorrow morning. Fire Bill O'Brien at the end end of the season and hire Kyle Shanahan. Trade Clowney for a 3rd rounder.

I would keep Lechler as well.

at half time the only adjustments Obrien made were to his nuts as he called his wife and told her to start packing.

If our owner decides to grow some nuts he takes care of cutting the weak sisters in his employ. Until then? We are screwed.

He should be arranging Xtra travel arrangements for all the unemployed people heading back to Houston.

Mallett has been no better. They both suck. The whole team is bad. This all starts with O'Brien. You want to point fingers. Point them at the HC and the FO. They brought in the players and they decide who plays.

It's so clear what your agenda is when you constantly single out Hoyer.

And yours when you constantly defend him. He sucks. His track record is proof positive. He can't handle pressure or adversity. He should be on the sideline holding a clip board while mallet gets in game experience and we see if he can develop into a good qb.

At this point I don't even care anymore. This coaching staff is a joke and I can't see them developing any qb much less a knuckle head like Mallet.

Mallett has been no better. They both suck. The whole team is bad. This all starts with O'Brien. You want to point fingers. Point them at the HC and the FO. They brought in the players and they decide who plays.

It's so clear what your agenda is when you constantly single out Hoyer.
I have no agenda. It aggravates me to see the same Hoyer that Cleveland got rid of playing at the same level now when playing for the Texans. If specifically Hoyer's play doesn't bother you at this point, I'm very happy for you. However, I see absolutely no reason to join you.

And yours when you constantly defend him. He sucks. His track record is proof positive. He can't handle pressure or adversity. He should be on the sideline holding a clip board while mallet gets in game experience and we see if he can develop into a good qb.

At this point I don't even care anymore. This coaching staff is a joke and I can't see them developing any qb much less a knuckle head like Mallet.

BS. I don't defend him. I call people out for not being objective when it comes to him and Mallett. I was on record all offseason that he sucked and I've said all during this season that he sucks.

Agreed on the coaching staff.

Haven't seen a single poster in here defending Hoyer...

I'm thinking McNair had to sign a 15 year no Super Bowl threat to get a team . He's a loyal man and will keep his commitments , except HERO .

I have no agenda. It aggravates me to see the same Hoyer that Cleveland got rid of playing at the same level now when playing for the Texans. If specifically Hoyer's play doesn't bother you at this point, I'm very happy for you. However, I see absolutely no reason to join you.

His play does bother me. Just like Mallett's did. Just like Cushing's does. Just like the coaching does.

However, I call them all out on it. I don't single people out depending on if I like them or not.

No, it's really a wash and makes no difference. What he should be doing (actually both of them should be doing it) is getting the hell out of Dodge because neither one belongs on this tesm or needs to be here following this mess of a season. Criticizing Hoyer, defending Hoyer, doing either one for Mallett. It's all pointless. These guys are answers to questions nobody gives a **** about asking.

Neither one should be on our roster next season.

Another year of the NFL suck. I'm ******* 64 years old and am tired of this ******* horseshit. All those years of the Oilers and now this? Christ almighty what the **** has Houston done to deserve this? Mosquitos? Humidity? An occasional storm or two? WTF?
I fear this is what I will be saying in 24 years.

Another year of the NFL suck. I'm ******* 64 years old and am tired of this ******* horseshit. All those years of the Oilers and now this? Christ almighty what the **** has Houston done to deserve this? Mosquitos? Humidity? An occasional storm or two? WTF?
It's the curse of the Astrodome. It needs to come down.

Haven't seen a single poster in here defending Hoyer...

Same Ole same. Hoyer sucks it was confirmed long ago. End of the second quarter before our first first down? I think the debate on who should of been the starter is over.

Doesn't even matter with this coaching staff. No matter who is I. There we suck. Brady couldn't win with this team.

Twilight Zone being that the Texans are not out of the hunt as long as the Dolts keep Dolting.

Same Ole same. Hoyer sucks it was confirmed long ago. End of the second quarter before our first first down? I think the debate on who should of been the starter is over.

Doesn't even matter with this coaching staff. No matter who is I. There we suck. Brady couldn't win with this team.

The debate should be how long do we wait until we riot if there are no FO changes this season/offseason.

O'Brien is safe. We will still be one game out of the division lead with one left against the Colts. Somehow McNair will equate that to needing O'Brien as opposed to getting on with the ultimate goal of winning it all.

Even if we win the division we will be one and done in the playoffs. This team is so bad they can't beat anyone except terrible teams

Back