Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans v Fins: The Unofficial Game Day Thread

wtf.. can mroe TE's drop passes.. I mean seriously I know coaching is bad but how do you blame the coach for dropping passes

I think these are the biggest blowouts, so we're not close.

Falcons 62, Saints 7: September 16, 1973
Jaguars 62, Dolphins 7: January 15, 2000
Saints 62, Colts 7: October 23, 2011

Uh...this game is on pace to be 70-0. We are close.

wtf.. can mroe TE's drop passes.. I mean seriously I know coaching is bad but how do you blame the coach for dropping passes

Graham is who he is. I don't blame him for being bad because we all knew he was bad. I blame OB/Smith for re-signing him to a 3 year deal and having no one better than him at TE on the roster. It's pathetic.

Dang this team is dumb.

There are little league qb's that would quick snap the ball to throw to an uncovered receiver.

This team is just not there mentally.

200w_s.gif

I can't imagine what our QBs look like against our 2nd & 3rd team defense.

I can absolutely understand OB's confusion.

LOL first play without Watt and they go straight where he would have been (not like he's been an unstoppable force but still funny).

I want a gif of Wilfork on that play. I need it.

Hoyer is just being Hoyer. I'm not putting any blame on him. It's our craptastic defense that is the huge disappointment.

I don't recall ever looking this bad under Kubiak.

Does anyone on this message board have any coaching expierence at all? Any at all? Please send in your resume to Bob McNair immediately.

With the game so out of it, what reasoning can BOB use contra to when he put Mallet in when Hoyer's other game was so blasted out of it?

If someone would've told me the defense was gonna be worse than our offense going into the season, I would've laughed in their face...

OB and staff..especially Crennel need to be gone before the bye week... I don't think I've ever seen us look so completely lost...and that's saying a lot considering our awful history.

Good. DeAndre is smart enough to get out of bounds so Hoyer won't waist another opportunity to get a play off before the 2 minute warning.

Back