Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans v Fins: The Unofficial Game Day Thread

what's sad, among the obvious, is looking at the sideline - there's no conversation, no group huddles, no discussing. Everyone seems to be standing around individually just watching the "game". Texans aren't a team, they're a group of individuals.

Obrien has to go. The team is completely lost and aren't even going through the motions anymore. This is the worst game I have ever seen us play and it is going to get worse.
He does need to go. I don't think there's anyone on this coaching staff now that I'd want running the team either. So send em all packing now.

Gentlemen that is a can of quit this this has opened. With that said, I am going out for pancakes. Have a great afternoon fellas. I have better things to do then watch this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"this game is on me, I didnt do a good enough job of preparing them, so in that standpoint I've go to get better so we can all get better"

is it possible for McNair to fire the whole coaching staff, GM and cut all players at halftime AND then have time to run at decent scab team out there by 3rd Q?

I have a new Fantasy Football strategy.. whichever QB, WR, RB is playing the Texans (no matter how lowly ranked) I'm claiming off waivers and starting.

We are terrible and are getting steam rolled. Let's go with Miami's coaching move... Campbell was the TE coach now the HC... shake it up fire em all put Vrabel in there for the rest of the year. Who's with me!?!

As someone who wasn't a Texans fan during the Capers era, is this the worst Houston Texans team in franchise history?

As someone who wasn't a Texans fan during the Capers era, is this the worst Houston Texans team in franchise history?
No, but I think it is the biggest disappointment of a team. They have more talent than the Capers era teams and have shat the bed so badly that it's unbelievable.

As we would say in my hood as kids playing football . Fido you have hands like a Sleestack .

Sleestak.png

I'm actually laughing and I can't believe how pathetic this team is. BoB should just keep his butt chin shut at halftime because all his bluster is meaningless to this joke of an organization.

I'm actually laughing and I can't believe how pathetic this team is. BoB should just keep his butt chin shut at halftime because all his bluster is meaningless to this joke of an organization.

No at halftime he needs to check the rules to see if conceding is allowed.

My ******* movie doesn't start until 2:40 so I'm stuck watching this garbage for a little while.

I very much think this team is no longer buying the **** OB and his staff are shoveling. I'm a Texans fan so that means I know what it looks like when a team stops buying into the program and that's what I see here and in the Atlanta game (which alone I hoped was an isolated incident). I think OB lost them with the Hoyer/Mallett carousel. I really do. They don't believe in him or what he's asking them to do.

I don't really believe in him all that much either at this point.

Back