Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans v Fins: The Unofficial Game Day Thread

at this point how likely is a mid-season coaching change?

I never thought obrien had to go, but now I'm not so sure anymore

One thing to be outmatched as a coach, and to be completely out of your element, but its another to have your 1st string out there in a meaningless game. Shame on O'Brien and the injuries are all on him.
Yeah dude. That just might have been the ax. Makes no sense

That's the last time we'll see Arian Foster in a Houston Texans uniform.

Bill O'Brien should be sent to a ******* gulag.

You can see it in BOB's eyes right now. The team lost all faith in him and themselves. McNair needs to man up and make some changes. That means, get rid of Rick Smith now!!!

I believe I'm correct in saying...that is the first time the Miami Dolphins have beaten the Texans since our inception. Let that sink in.

Means squadoosh behind this oline.

1st round - QB or OL
2nd round - OL or QB
3rd round - OL
4th-7th - BPA

1 qb
2 ol or best offensive weapon
3 ol or best offensive weapon
4 ol or best offensive weapon
5 ilb or safety
6 ilb or safety
7 bpa

These guys practiced hard, played hard. I need to coach better.

Actually I missed it too, it's just what he's said every other loss.

I've caught the last bit and it was "it's on me"

If he said again "we need to coach better" I may consider buying a ticket to huston just to slap him in the face :)

edit: and maybe stick a finger in his chin, just for the curiosity of it

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL
Ryan Mallett on missing flight 'I got caught in traffic it's not the leadership role I need to exhibit'

Jadeveon Clowney 'nobody wants to be down 41-0 we got to find a way to start fast'.

Jadeveon Clowney on tackling problems 'we got to wrap up'

Mark Berman ‏@MarkBermanFox26
Bill O'Brien:"What you see on the field is a reflection of the coaching. I look in the mirror."

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith
DeAndre Hopkins: "I ain't doing interviews." #Texans

Texans were down 41-0 and O'Brien had to open presser by adressing Ryan Mallett situation. No comment on Mallett.

O'Brien said he didn't feel like #Texans quit today. Can't explain what happened and why they trailed 41-0.

Wilfork said it's not fair to put it all on O'Brien. Several #Texans insisted team just must play better.

Adam Wexler ‏@awexler
"It's terrible, it's something I take full responsibility for. Anything that has to do w/ Mallett will be handled in house." O'Brien #Texans

Daniel Gotera ‏@DTGoteraKHOU
O'Brien: "It's terrible. It's something I take full responsibility for"

O'Brien: "I never felt like anybody quit"

O'Brien on Foster: "I feel terrible for him. He's done a lot for us the last two years. I hate that part of the game"

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans
O'Brien: "I think we have players that know how to play the game. I'm the leader of the team you see on the field. That's on me."

O'Brien on defensive miscues: "We got to go back and figure out how we can coach it better."

O'Brien: "We know we are not very good right now, but there is a lot of season left. We've only played two divisional games."

Hoyer: "I think us as players have to take ownership of it and play better. It is a players league. We have to go out and execute."

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
I asked O'Brien if he regrets having Arian Foster in the game that late. He said no. #Texans

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL
Bill O'Brien said team needs to do tackling drills, pursuit drills

Last edited:
I agree Bill has no clue but a team like this is not formed in two years by one man. Most of the credit needs to be given to rick. Why doesn't smith get his due. Maybe after this display McNair will see he has no clothes. Rick is a smooth talker. Reminds me of a snake oil salesman or a politician. Please open your eyes McNairssssss.

Holly Smoke Sombody Call The Fire Department !!!! This dumpster fire has spread to a field fire and it's creeping toward the stadium structure!!.......second thought......hell, just let it burn.

what if BoB is trying to emulate BB and he is doing in houston what BB did in cleveland?
The team that BB built in Cleveland went on to win the Super Bowl when they were relocated to Baltimore.

Holly Smoke Sombody Call The Fire Department !!!! This dumpster fire has spread to a field fire and it's creeping toward the stadium structure!!.......second thought......hell, just let it burn.

Texans Discover Fire - new scifi hit coming to TV this winter!

1024x1024.jpg

Back