Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans v Eagles gameday thread

Sit schaub johnson and foster or play them for 1/4 of the game just to keep em fresh hopefully we can get a decent draft pick.

just a horrible showing we suck end of story.

I think they followed this script with Foster. He didn't touch the ball one time after his 2nd TD. How the hell can that happen? Add that to the list of stupid.

Schaub blows it Kubes Blows it and Frank Bush is Blowing Bob or he would have been gone many games ago. Kubiak and all Your Friends report to the Human Relations to pick up your final check:pissed:

Yep, the number one offense in the NFL are the San Diego Chargers, scoring 28ppg.

I want to bold that for everyone blaming Matt and the offense for where we are.

You are not supposed to score over 30 points just to win, Texans have to do it every game except the Titan game.

Thanks for pointing this out. A lot of people have been convinced that NFL teams today score 30 points on average when that simply isn't the case.

So, who's starting the first Draft thread? LOL

Gawd, we suck again. It's horrible. It's the ****ing Oilers all over again but without the spirit. Kubiak had better get his ass fired or else we'll all know we have another lame owner, just a much nicer and classier lame owner.

I believe like most that yesterdays game was given away by a few major mistakes from schaub. However, I believe even more that If we hadnt have played so damn SCARED on defense we would have won even with the mistakes we had. Had we of just contuniously rushed vick from the jump, he would have gonne smashed up sooner. Yes... He would burn us a couple of times for some big yardage. What people dont realize is... HE WAS GOING TO DO THAT TO US ANYWAY. I would have made VICK beat us. He's bound to get tired.

Don't get me wrong, I knew we would embarass ourselves on NT, but I now have the opportunity to complain about the specifics.

Really? You think that was am embarassment on NT?

On the road, up against the second coming of Vick, in a game that could easily have gone either way, and losing by ten?

I really wouldn't say that we embarassed ourselves...

ya we outperformed my expectations last night so i cant be too mad.. the int & 3rd & 19 were killer plays imo. the effort was good but the D just isnt good enough to hold up and win close games

Back