Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans @ Ravens Gameday Thread

Dude, your act is getting tiring. You might be the first person for me to ever add to the ignore list. Surreal McCoy is right with you. You two would make a good couple.

We have lost games we should have won with Andre Johnson, and we have lost games we should have won without Andre Johnson. We have played one half of football with Andre Johnson, and we have played only one half of football without Andre Johnson.

We have sucked with Andre Johnson, and we have sucked without Andre Johnson. Get off of it dude!! Every freaking team in the league deals with injuries. There is only one position that changes the game enough that a coach gets a pass if that guy gets injured and that's the quarterback.

This team sucks with Gary Kubiak as the head coach. It has sucked since he arrived and has continued to suck. Get that through your thick freaking head.

Come on now, the offense needs to play better. Period. They were right there to win this game if they just execute and make the plays that were called.

This game isn't on Kubiak. It's on the poor play of the players especially on offense.

We hold Baltimore to FIVE FGs on drives that could very well have been TDs, should have been SIX, and the offense can't do anything. Unreal.

Dude, your act is getting tiring. You might be the first person for me to ever add to the ignore list. Surreal McCoy is right with you. You two would make a good couple.

We have lost games we should have won with Andre Johnson, and we have lost games we should have won without Andre Johnson. We have played one half of football with Andre Johnson, and we have played only one half of football without Andre Johnson.

We have sucked with Andre Johnson, and we have sucked without Andre Johnson. Get off of it dude!! Every freaking team in the league deals with injuries. There is only one position that changes the game enough that a coach gets a pass if that guy gets injured and that's the quarterback.

This team sucks with Gary Kubiak as the head coach. It has sucked since he arrived and has continued to suck. Get that through your thick freaking head.

Agree. Know what's sad? The other day, on this message board, someone referenced the fact that Green Bay won the Super Bowl with a ton of injures. A lot of people countered that Green Bay was a rare case, and that injuries do matter, etc. It was really sad to read.

Excuses, excuses.

Put me on ignore bro, I don't give a ****. Your act is tiring too.

What the **** ever. It's not even conclusive that his foot didn't touch the ground.

The Texans offense have theirselves to blame. Win the TO battle, force the Ravens to make FGs, and of course the offense stalls every possesion in the 4th.

They better roll when Andre gets back.

And I still don't know why the offense does not seem to have situational awareness...you know Helmuthead would have had his offense lined up and got a play off before that red flag woulda came out...Schaub has to lead his team while its on the field...if that means sometimes saying eff you Kubiak, I'm the field general then so be it.

Come on now, the offense needs to play better. Period. They were right there to win this game if they just execute and make the plays that were called.

This game isn't on Kubiak. It's on the poor play of the players especially on offense.

Hmm. Whom do you think runs the offense? The Offense Fairy?

Agree. Know what's sad? The other day, on this message board, someone referenced the fact that Green Bay won the Super Bowl with a ton of injures. A lot of people countered that Green Bay was a rare case, and that injuries do matter, etc. It was really sad to read.

Excuses, excuses.

You're free to put me on ignore as well.

Maybe we can make it a mutual thing.

I'll post this again....looky here.......

6-10, 8-8, 8-8, 9-7, 6-10, 3-3.

Kubiak still works here. Explain that with the talent he has had.

We hold Baltimore to FIVE FGs on drives that could very well have been TDs, should have been SIX, and the offense can't do anything. Unreal.

Look up the stats for which team leads the league in total defense and scored against defense and tell me what team is there.
I'll wait.

you'll find that we played them today

I just wonder how many times I have to say to you people that I hate Kubiak. I've wanted him gone since the 2009 series of failures. Me blaming the PLAYERS is not "not" blaming Kubiak.

I wonder why that's so difficult for you guys to understand this. Lord knows I've spelled it out multiple ****ing times.

Why do sports have to matter so much? God, I hate having invested so much into the Texans. Makes these losses and constant mediocrity that much worse.

I really don't give a flip about last year. At least they are through the tough part of their schedule and had to deal without all of that part of their schedule without their best player. We are fortunate they didn't go 0-3 as far as i'm concerned. I EXPECTED to lose this game.

You don't usually beat good teams without your best player and I'm sure the Ravens would have lost had we had Andre and they didn't have Ray Rice.

Look up the stats for which team leads the league in total defense and scored against defense and tell me what team is there.
I'll wait.

you'll find that we played them today

Hmm... The Saint's played a team ranked #1 in Total Defense in week 3,
and scored dang near 30 on them in the fourth quarter of that game.

What team was that??

I'll wait...

I just wonder how many times I have to say to you people that I hate Kubiak. I've wanted him gone since the 2009 series of failures. Me blaming the PLAYERS is not "not" blaming Kubiak.

I wonder why that's so difficult for you guys to understand this. Lord knows I've spelled it out multiple ****ing times.

You don't have to convince me, look at my avatar. Kubiak will only lead this team into mediocrity at best.

I really don't give a flip about last year. At least they are through the tough part of their schedule and had to deal without all of that part of their schedule without their best player. We are fortunate they didn't go 0-3 as far as i'm concerned. I EXPECTED to lose this game.

You don't usually beat good teams without your best player and I'm sure the Ravens would have lost had we had Andre and they didn't have Ray Rice.
If this team depends so heavily on ONE player..........they are NOT a good team.

For the 1st bolded part, wow. With fans like you.......

For the second bolded part, why the HELL not??

You guys have tunnel vision. It's impossible to not blame everything on Kubiak. And that's fine, but be honest with yourselves about it. Today's game was ALL execution. Like I've said many, many, MANY times before. All of Foster's drops, the OL being horrible run blockers, Jackson and Manning failing on that deep ball. If you want to blame Kubiak for those missteps too, then that's great. But I just want to see you guys say the WORDS that its the players not executing ALONG WITH the failures of the coaching staff in preparing them or even having them on the squad.

THAT'S the act that's getting tired. THAT'S being thickheaded.

You guys have tunnel vision. It's impossible to not blame everything on Kubiak. And that's fine, but be honest with yourselves about it. Today's game was ALL execution. Like I've said many, many, MANY times before. All of Foster's drops, the OL being horrible run blockers, Jackson and Manning failing on that deep ball. If you want to blame Kubiak for those missteps too, then that's great. But I just want to see you guys say the WORDS that its the players not executing ALONG WITH the failures of the coaching staff in preparing them or even having them on the squad.

Fair enough. I will say it: the players are not executing. They certainly didn't today, on many levels.

But, again, I have a question. Why is Kareem still playing? Why hasn't he been benched? Who makes those decisions? Wade Phillips? Sure. But it's also on Gary Kubiak.

I understand your point. But why can't you see ours?

This team no where near as good as we thought they were. Who the "F" have we beat this year? We beat a shitty Colts team, crappy Dolphins team, and a pretty good Steelers team. So, we beat one good team out of the 4 we've played. That's about right on par with out sucktitude. I haven't been in the "fire Kubiak group", but I'm heading in that direction....and fast. There is no excuse for us choking the way we do. It's his fault, he's the HC. There's also no excuse for our 2nd half woes either. It's even more painful this year because we have a defense that is leaps & bounds better than previous years and this is when our offense takes a nose dive. Go figure!

Watching Brady smoothly take his team on a 2-minute drive for what seems like the hundredth time makes me want to cry.

If this team depends so heavily on ONE player..........they are NOT a good team.

You're right. We're NOT a good team. We're a team learning how to be one. When you lose the best WR in football, and everything changes with the D stacking the box and such, it is NOT unexpected for an offense to perform this poorly. If you want to blame that on Kubiak, that's fine. He's the one who selected the players and he's the one who didn't prepare the squad for hits to the depth chart.

For the 1st bolded part, wow. With fans like you.......

For the second bolded part, why the HELL not??

Lol that's because I actually have realistic expectations and know we aren't exactly playing the Akron Zips out there. So what I expected this team to lose this game without Andre, their best player. I guess you were one of those Rocket fans who still expected the best when Yao Ming went down.

Maybe we can beat average to alright teams without Andre but the Ravens? Good luck, it's just frustrating because they almost had the upset then fell short again.

I guess the best thing to take away from this game is that we are still tied in the division, right? That is all I am worried about right now, and I am pretty sure we just got through the toughest part of our schedule.

Don't get me wrong though, if the offense pulls what they have the past three weeks. We will go 6-10 again.

10670935.jpg

Fair enough. I will say it: the players are not executing. They certainly didn't today, on many levels.

But, again, I have a question. Why is Kareem still playing? Why hasn't he been benched? Who makes those decisions? Wade Phillips? Sure. But it's also on Gary Kubiak.

I understand your point. But why can't you see ours?

I DO see yours.

Of COURSE I do. How many times per game do I yell about Kareem Jackson blowing?

I guess the best thing to take away from this game is that we are still tied in the division, right? That is all I am worried about right now, and I am pretty sure we just got through the toughest part of our schedule.

Don't get me wrong though, if the offense pulls what they have the past three weeks. We will go 6-10 again.

No, we are playing the first-place team next week.

Hmm... The Saint's played a team ranked #1 in Total Defense in week 3,
and scored dang near 30 on them in the fourth quarter of that game.

What team was that??

I'll wait...

Let me think... oh that was us. After we'd played the Manning-less Colts and weaka$$ Miami. We were #1 after two games.

Do you really think that's an apples to apples comparison? C'mon man, I know you're smarter than that.
Between the Ravens and the Texans which team is best known for their defense?
My turn to wait.
:D

Our team was still the only team that was top 10 in yards, points per game, yards allowed, and points per game allowed. After the Saints, Steelers, and Raiders game too.

THAT'S the act that's getting tired. THAT'S being thickheaded.

I mean this with respect and it goes for anybody who think Kubes should still be here AFTER this season (because we signed him for now, he is the coach, the bed is made).

You [apparently] just don't see the game-in, game-out mistakes he makes and for that it is impossible to explain how it's such a big problem. This isn't a new thing that started with the latest loss. He screws up and you just sit there and wonder where this guy came from sometimes.

At this point I'll go on record as saying if you think Kubiak is not a big problem you just don't know WTF you are talking about. Sorry.

The Kubiak apologist is getting tired and outnumbered, and less respected.

I mean this with respect and it goes for anybody who think Kubes should still be here AFTER this season (because we signed him for now, he is the coach, the bed is made).

You [apparently] just don't see the game-in, game-out mistakes he makes and for that it is impossible to explain how it's such a big problem. This isn't a new thing that started with the latest loss. He screws up and you just sit there and wonder where this guy came from sometimes.

At this point I'll go on record as saying if you think Kubiak is not a big problem you just don't know WTF you are talking about. Sorry.

The Kubiak apologist is getting tired and outnumbered, and less respected.

You obviously don't read my posts that closely. I watch the game-in, game-out mistakes he makes and for the third time in like 5 minutes, I'll mention how I've wanted him gone since the 2009 Failure Series ended.

Stop being a dick.

Back