Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans @ Ravens Gameday Thread

lol
Man....
We are the laughingstock o the league with a wuss for a head coach and a wuss for a qb. Everyone else is playing a completely different ballgame than what we are playing. We don't have the heart for the NFL with our current roster.

I think laughing stock is a little over the top.

That was a defensive unit with no heart. The team cashed it in for the day. JMHO..... Offense has repeatedly done nothing of substance.

A DEFENSIVE unit with no heart? Did you WATCH the front seven today, especially without Mario? If you want to say secondary or offense with no heart, then fine.

That was not a catch, nor a first down.

Texans go to 3-3 with excitement. Seems like a lot of you guys care
more about "excitement," than those "negative nillies" who want WINS.

I think laughing stock is a little over the top.

While laughingstock might not be 100% accurate, we definitely don't have any respect from other teams. They know we will fold under pressure. They know we will make idiotic mistakes. They know we will give games away.

Dierdorff has his lips around Roethlisberger's schlong all game long when the Steelers get babied by the refs. Now Dierdorff has his lips around Rice's schlong all game long when the Ravens get babied by the refs.

I'm sensing a pattern here.

The refs in this game have been so, so, so, so bad.

And to all of you who will say the inevitable, no I'm not blaming them for this loss. I'm blaming the shitty offense and our secondary.

What the **** ever. It's not even conclusive that his foot didn't touch the ground.

The Texans offense have theirselves to blame. Win the TO battle, force the Ravens to make FGs, and of course the offense stalls every possesion in the 4th.

They better roll when Andre gets back.

This happened earlier today; that ref said thAt if a single foot hits twice its complete

There was a game earlier where it was ruled "not" a catch because both feet did not touch in, even though one foot hit twice. I don't remember the game.

Not sure that I can come up with a better excuse than the best WR in football being out of the game.

Then again, I'm not that smart, and everyone else is. Perhaps you can come up with one better.

Dude, your act is getting tiring. You might be the first person for me to ever add to the ignore list. Surreal McCoy is right with you. You two would make a good couple.

We have lost games we should have won with Andre Johnson, and we have lost games we should have won without Andre Johnson. We have played one half of football with Andre Johnson, and we have played only one half of football without Andre Johnson.

We have sucked with Andre Johnson, and we have sucked without Andre Johnson. Get off of it dude!! Every freaking team in the league deals with injuries. There is only one position that changes the game enough that a coach gets a pass if that guy gets injured and that's the quarterback.

This team sucks with Gary Kubiak as the head coach. It has sucked since he arrived and has continued to suck. Get that through your thick freaking head.

I'm fuming now. Same stupid waste if timeouts. Crappy playcalling on 3rd downs. Shitty personnel moves by Smithiak.

I'm done. Pull the cord now. Fire these jokers. Make Wade interim HC. Maybe we can catch lightning in a bottle.

And to all of you who will say the inevitable, no I'm not blaming them for this loss. I'm blaming the shitty offense and our secondary.

I can relate. Bitching about the refs says nothing about anything but just that. I agree the Texans lost on their own,......the horrible refs would have too if there were any sort of accountability with refereeing or umpiring in any sport..

Michael Crabtree had a catch like this and it was ruled incomplete because both feet have to touch even tho his left foot touched twice.

I'm blaming them for sure. Say what you will, but the refs take all the momentum away. Baltimore acted like a bunch of prisoners in the first half and every call went against us. Total bullshit.

And Ray Rice is a little yappy ***** that Watt should have broke in half. I wish bad things upon the browns I mean ravens.

Back