Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans @ Ravens Gameday Thread

Let's do this. Upset the Ratbirds in their own cage.

dead+raven.jpg

:elmo:

no injuries please and il be happy... this will be 1 of the top 3 toughest games of the season so im not expecting miracles. it would be a great momentum builder for next wk if we somehow won it though

TBO lookin at the sechudle back in the summer this game looked like the 2nd hardest IMO of the hole season

I don't have a good feeling about this game. Hopefully the football gods will ignore me and bring us luck today! :texan:

:logo:

Awesome, totally just realized that this was a late game. Since I'm from California, that's important, lol.

Hello 11am wake-up instead of 9:45!

"Hole Season?" I like it! :)
Not sure I share your enthusiasm. This season could go down the hole if the Texans don't learn how to defeat winning teams on the road. Last road win versus a winning team? October 18, 2009 in Cincinnati. What I remember about that game was Johnathan Joseph dropping a pick 6 that would have swung momentum to the Bengals.

Joseph and his buddies on defense are the key to today's game. The Ravens defense outclasses the Texans offense (without Andre). The Texans' D has to not only put the clamps on Flacco & Rice, but come up with some turnovers to give Schaub a short field. It wouldn't suck if Coach Joe has his head out of his arse and comes up with a special teams play of his own. It would be nice to see this team overachieve, for a change.

Big game and we will get a big time win. I look for Schaub to bounce back, because that's what he does. Right when everyone hates him and wants to draft a new qb, he comes out and does good. The oline got embarrassed last week, so I expect them to bounce back and do excellent this week. 4-2 here we come!!!

Texans, please shock me and win today. I have very little hope you will but just for fun, surprise me.

I would be surprised if the texans win today.

I dont really like surprises but I do like making exceptions.

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Jets traded Derrick Mason for an If pick. If Mason catches 33 or more passes for Texans, Jets get a 7. If he doesn't, they get nothing.

That's 3 catches per game. Better make them count Schaub!

Just my luck. The one damn time we play a 1pm PT game and some loud ass construction starts going on, shaking the damn house welllll before I have to wake up. Who does construction like this at this hour? Oh right. The city of LA.

I better not fall asleep during our damn game. Unless we're getting rocked, lol.

I think this game is going to be like the Jets v Ravens game, except with the chance of one of the qbs having a good day. As long as we can get our defense to score points and Matt Schaub and Arian Foster to have a better game than Joe Flacco and Ray Rice, we could see the Texans bounce back from the Raiders game.

Any given Sunday...

:fans:

Awesome, totally just realized that this was a late game. Since I'm from California, that's important, lol.

Hello 11am wake-up instead of 9:45!

At least you tried to get up late, I completely forgot. :facepalm:

At least we get a couple good games out here.

It harder for me to wake up at 4-5AM(Japan Time Monday) need to stay up so I won't miss it.

Go Texans!!!

Yep, what you have to do every week is crazy and admirable, lol. I shouldn't be talking. My main fear is falling asleep during the game, or later during the playoff baseball game. Ugh. My eyes are burning tired.

So, you're the coach. Do you pound the rock today against a team that is great against the run, or do you throw it knowing your best wide out is not playing? What's YOUR game plan?

I have a feeling with all the talk about BALT def, it will be the Texans def that steps up and wins this game for HOU. GALT aint no NO and the Texans shut NO for 3 qtrs and BALT dont have Brees.

So, you're the coach. Do you pound the rock today against a team that is great against the run, or do you throw it knowing your best wide out is not playing? What's YOUR game plan?

Use Foster in the passing game. A lot.

Let's go Marshall-Faulk on these bitches.

I'd like to see more dumps in the flat and screens. I think the Ravens will stack the box and take away the cut backs. Arian says "we need to do what we do best" HERE

It harder for me to wake up at 4-5AM(Japan Time Monday) need to stay up so I won't miss it.

Go Texans!!!

I was thinking before I went to bed last night that I should check what time the game is today.

Oh well, 5.30am wakeup with no football should mean a more productive morning right?

The Texans need to win so this board doesn't go into "that" mode. Because "that" mode is insufferable.

So let's win 54-3, so everyone shuts up. If only for a few days. Maybe.

The Texans need to win so this board doesn't go into "that" mode. Because "that" mode is insufferable.

But then we'll ***** about not getting 56, and letting them score a field goal. And whenever Thorn drinks he's bitchy about something.

Kiss my ass!

I hope Schaub and J.J. are on the same page this week. Last week last play Schaub rolls to his left, Jaacoby runs to Schaub's right in the endzone making Schaub throw back behind himself, resulting in an int. And Oakland only had 10 men on the field. Incredible.

:vincepalm: Nevermind..silly me, for some reason I thought we had a noon start. Dish network messed up their guide and had the texans slotted to start at noon a hour ago.

CBS officials are lucky, I was about to drive to the home office and go postal on them.

:vincepalm: Nevermind..silly me, for some reason I thought we had a noon start. Dish network messed up their guide and had the texans slotted to start at noon a hour ago.

CBS officials are lucky, I was about to drive to the home office and go postal on them.

Your avatar is appropriate, LOL.

I repped you a bit ago for the 3:15am line but this post here is... BOOOOOO!!!!

:spit:

You're a funny guy! I e-like ya.

Haha! Thanks!

It's just for some reason I took the Raiders loss pretty hard. The wife always hears me say, "Look, there's 5 minutes to play and anything can happen. I've seen it hundreds of times.". Yet, every time she watches a Texans game with me that "Anything can happen," always ends up not happening for the Texans.

Schaub threw that final pick, I look at my wife's face, and she's got this look as if I had just stolen 3 hours from her life.

I've ruined my football buddy. :scarygirl:

Oh, if we win there will be folks that will still find something to complain about. The mods need to add this button for people like that.

Reply-B.png

These mid day games throw off my entire day. My body keeps telling me that I should be a pitcher and a half in at this point, and I keep smelling cheese steak.

Back