Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans @ Ravens Gameday Thread

Oh, if we win there will be folks that will still find something to complain about. The mods need to add this button for people like that.

Reply-B.png

They should just hard-code it into vb for the rest of the day after the game. :kitten:

Foster, Ward, and Tate are all active today. About freakin' time.

Trindon Holliday, is not.

I swear, if Jacoby ****s up....

NickScurfield Nick Scurfield
This is the 1st time the Texans have their top 3 RBs - Arian Foster, Ben Tate & Derrick Ward - healthy in the same game
3 minutes ago

WR Derick Mason makes his Texans debut today against his former team. WR Bryant Johnson (hamstring) is active
4 minutes ago

Jacoby Jones starts at WR for A Johnson. Lawrence Vickers starts at FB for Casey

No Trindon Holliday today = Jacoby Jones and Danieal Manning likely still being used on returns
7 minutes ago Favorite

These mid day games throw off my entire day. My body keeps telling me that I should be a pitcher and a half in at this point, and I keep smelling cheese steak.
Hi guys. My first post. And i am a pitcher and a half into it. Was at the game last week. I don,t think we will play like that this week.

This is the 1st time the Texans have their top 3 RBs - Arian Foster, Ben Tate & Derrick Ward - healthy in the same game
3 minutes ago

WR Derick Mason makes his Texans debut today against his former team. WR Bryant Johnson (hamstring) is active
4 minutes ago

Jacoby Jones starts at WR for A Johnson. Lawrence Vickers starts at FB for Casey

No Trindon Holliday today = Jacoby Jones and Danieal Manning likely still being used on returns
7 minutes ago Favorite

Is Casey out or just not starting? Maybe limited reps? I hate to see him out. He really gives us another serious threat and we need all we can get with AJ out.

We MUST get creative with our running backs, since all three are available. I want to see formations with Foster, Tate, Daniels, Dreesen, and Walter. Often.

Cushing's gotta hit. Hit HARD. I want to see him on Flacco like white on rice. Knock him around, get Manning or Joseph a pick or two. I want to see DeMeco tackle like crazy. I want JJ Watt and Brooks Reed to show why we picked them 1 and 2. I want Antonio Smith to play smart and disciplined. The Ravens get in people's heads. He's got a history of stupid decisions. Play smart. No BS penalties.

Back