Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans random thought of the day

j.png

The pic cracks me up!

Anyone have an explanation why 610am is blocked from streaming on my cell phone, but I can listen to 610am on my radio?

Anyone have an explanation why 610am is blocked from streaming on my cell phone, but I can listen to 610am on my radio?

The only thing I got is that they don't have streaming rights... They definitely don't outside of Houston (streaming doesn't work for me), but I'm surprised it doesn't work in the home team's area.

Watching the Cowboys and Raiders game. On the Raiders TD, the RB scores untouched. My brother and I are racking our brains trying to remember the last time the Texans were inside the five yard line and the RB took a handoff and scored untouched.

Can anyone remember the last time a Texans' RB scored inside the five yard line and went untouched by the defense?

Watching the Cowboys and Raiders game. On the Raiders TD, the RB scores untouched. My brother and I are racking our brains trying to remember the last time the Texans were inside the five yard line and the RB took a handoff and scored untouched.

Can anyone remember the last time a Texans' RB scored inside the five yard line and went untouched by the defense?

Had to be in the Arian Foster era...

“I thought the meeting went amicably and then I came to practice Friday and after practice was done he called me into his office and said he benched me for disciplinary reasons,” Reid said. “It is what it is. I’m shocked that it happened. I’m just gonna root for the guys out there and just keep cheering my teammates on. It’s always tough when you’re not playing. The best I can do is be there in spirit and root my guys on.”

“I thought the meeting went amicably and then I came to practice Friday and after practice was done he called me into his office and said he benched me for disciplinary reasons,” Reid said. “It is what it is. I’m shocked that it happened. I’m just gonna root for the guys out there and just keep cheering my teammates on. It’s always tough when you’re not playing. The best I can do is be there in spirit and root my guys on.”

Just saw this

Wasn't late for practice or a meeting? Didn't miss a curfew? Get into a physical altercation?

Never heard of a disagreement in a meeting lead to benching.

Trust me, something went wrong because coaches dont bench their best players for no reason and I'm sure despite what Reid's saying, he knows exactly why he was inactive today.

You know, I reckon Davis Mills would flourish under a staff like they have at NE.

Which is exactly why I'm hoping McDaniels is the next HC. (Doubtful)

McDaniels knows how to develop QB's and is great at adapting his scheme to the strengths of the young QB he's working with. He's also a great playcaller. McDaniels HC/OC and McDaniels as WR coach seems like a good thing.

Trust me, something went wrong because coaches dont bench their best players for no reason and I'm sure despite what Reid's saying, he knows exactly why he was inactive today.
Reid said it was a disagreement in a team meeting. He didn't elaborate. It didn't keep Reid from practicing as if he were starting. I'd like to hear Culley's version, but we know that won't happen.

Reid said it was a disagreement in a team meeting. He didn't elaborate. It didn't keep Reid from practicing as if he were starting. I'd like to hear Culley's version, but we know that won't happen.

This report it stemmed from Culley criticizing a defensive mistake from the Titans game. To get benched you gotta assume Reid took issue with the criticism in probably Tannehill’s worst game and took it further by bringing up the elephant in the room… the offense’s performance all season… to the HC who has coached offense his entire NFL coaching career.

Poor, when he was on his own in Denver. That's the problem with hiring Pats assistants. What do they bring to the table vs. what are they being told to do by the Hoodie.

Really I thought the Broncos ran the ball fairly well when Tebow was their QB.

Which is exactly why I'm hoping McDaniels is the next HC. (Doubtful)

McDaniels knows how to develop QB's and is great at adapting his scheme to the strengths of the young QB he's working with. He's also a great playcaller. McDaniels HC/OC and McDaniels as WR coach seems like a good thing.
There is a misconception that McDaniels is a great play caller. Make no mistake that Belichick is in Josh's ear telling McDaniels what he wants done. There is pregame meetings and planning where Belichick directs and instructs McDaniels on the game plan that Belichick wants called. So occasionally McDaniels may ask Belichick if he wants fries with that order.

There is a misconception that McDaniels is a great play caller. Make no mistake that Belichick is in Josh's ear telling McDaniels what he wants done. There is pregame meetings and planning where Belichick directs and instructs McDaniels on the game plan that Belichick wants called. So occasionally McDaniels may ask Belichick if he wants fries with that order.
I really don't get the the obsession or inferiority complex among certain Texans' fans that they feel the need to continuously pull from the Patriots staff? When has that worked for any other team besides the Patriots? They make it seems that the only way to win in the NFL is with former Patriots.

Back