Wish to make a one time donation? Make it here.

Texans random thought of the day

Number19

Hall of Fame

badboy

Hall of Fame
Maybe Driskel will be this team’s Logan Thomas?!

Well, he ain't a quarterback and we seldom throw to tight end and so I guess who cares.

paycheck71

Hall of Fame
Anyone have an explanation why 610am is blocked from streaming on my cell phone, but I can listen to 610am on my radio?
The only thing I got is that they don't have streaming rights... They definitely don't outside of Houston (streaming doesn't work for me), but I'm surprised it doesn't work in the home team's area.

Earl34

All Pro
Watching the Cowboys and Raiders game. On the Raiders TD, the RB scores untouched. My brother and I are racking our brains trying to remember the last time the Texans were inside the five yard line and the RB took a handoff and scored untouched.

Can anyone remember the last time a Texans' RB scored inside the five yard line and went untouched by the defense?

paycheck71

Hall of Fame
Watching the Cowboys and Raiders game. On the Raiders TD, the RB scores untouched. My brother and I are racking our brains trying to remember the last time the Texans were inside the five yard line and the RB took a handoff and scored untouched.

Can anyone remember the last time a Texans' RB scored inside the five yard line and went untouched by the defense?
Had to be in the Arian Foster era...