Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans random thought of the day

Kimmy

RealGirls LvFB!
after thinking about some of the stuff about the game and thing that have been said

Texans at full strength with Andre,Tate, Ward, Mario..

we would have blown their weak ass out of the stadium .. I have NO doubt in my mind ..

with that said... injuries occur with every team (raiders were without their players)

and congrats on the win Oakland.
You're in a much better place than I am today.

HJam72

Hall of Fame
I just look at it like this: How much of their salary cap was on the field and how much of ours was wearing street gear? It's a shame we lost a game we could have won, but this proves nothing except that Andre Johnson is hard as Hell to replace.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
My thought of the day:

It's Tuesday. I'm here at my office enduring another mundane day still pissed about Sunday, while the Texans players are enjoying their mandatory day off...

FML!!

Wolf

100% Texan
The passing of the torch (so to say)

Jacoby "The Hallucination" Jones is my nickname for him

It used to be Kelvin Cato (when he had that monster preseason game many moons ago and the Rockets awarded him with a big contract)

:vincepalm:

Wolf

100% Texan
funny thing last week. Matt would throw the ball to JJ and a thought ran though my head that i hope it isn't a ball that goes in JJ's hands but one that he has to make a circus catch.

just seems he has better odds of catching the ball when it is a tough one than an easy one (which isn't saying much)

Wolf

100% Texan
KSAT 12 (abc affiliate in San Antonio) just went through their sports section of the news... didn't mention the Texans once .. :vincepalm:(mentioned the Cowboys and also "The Handshake")

I guess that is a good thing :gun:

Wolf

100% Texan
it is so ********* refreshing seeing a team that with competent coaching on defense

even if it is against the browns

Wolf

100% Texan
beautiful picture

A bald eagle flies around Reliant Stadium as part of military appreciation day before the Texans played the Browns Credit: Bob Levey/Getty Images

Wolf

100% Texan
I thought I would see a,slow down when Mario and manning went out on our defense. I was wrong

Wade kicks Ass

Wolf

100% Texan
Sometimes I feel that ,some people want this player or franchise to fail, and when bad things happen, they like to POP out and say "I told you so" :vincepalm:

ObsiWan

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
INNER PEACE - I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A Dr. On TV said to have inner peace, we should always finish things we start and we all could use more calm in our lives.

I looked around my house to find things I'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot,
a bottle of Chardonnay,
a bottle of Baileys,
a butle of wum,
tha mainder of valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz.
Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum.

:cow:

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Hey, now I'm as old as Thorn.
:bender:

I have to work on being just as cranky
:D
I'm not cranky dammit. What the hell makes you think I'm cranky? :bat:

So, where's your birthday thread? When did you hit the big Six O? One of the advantages of being 60 is you don't have to make sense anymore, posting becomes easier. :lol:

ObsiWan

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
I'm not cranky dammit. What the hell makes you think I'm cranky? :bat:
ummmm... errr.... oh, no reason... :whistle:
I think it's one of those unwritten rules like when RBs turn 30 they're over the hill; when posters turn 60 they instantly turn cranky.

So, where's your birthday thread? When did you hit the big Six O? One of the advantages of being 60 is you don't have to make sense anymore, posting becomes easier. :lol:
Wait, what?
Posts are supposed to make sense?
:mcnugget:
Where is that written down?!?
Nobody tolded me that...

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Well, look at it this way, it won't be long until the gooberment is paying for our "pain medication". I wonder if my doctor could write a perscription for Jack Daniels. I'm sure Medicare would pay for it. LOL

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Except for Green Bay's perfect record, the Texans now own this years longest current winning streak at six.

Tango

Practice Squad
Arian Foster ran for 111 yards against Atlanta. The last time the Falcons let a running back get over 100 yards against them was 15 games ago.

Wolf

100% Texan
Andre Johnson reflects on time spent, dues paid with Texans

Dec/15/11 08:38 AM Filed in: Andre Johnson
Even through the tough patches, WR Andre Johnson's faith in making the playoffs with the Texans never wavered. "I've had people ask me why didn't I leave or why did I stay," said Johnson. "I just wanted to be a part of something special. I wanted to be here when the Texans made their first playoff game. I was here to do that, so hopefully, I can be here when we win our first Super Bowl."
http://www.procanes.com/files/0e548a3f37b3d6a886ca17abb0fff0d2-10717.html

Wolf

100% Texan
This was weird: It was sunny and about 60 degrees in Houston, yet the Texans kept the retractable roof closed. Then they opened it after the game was over and the sun streamed in as the grounds crew worked on the field.

North Carolina's T.J. Yates had the sort of game that will get the Texans knocked out of the playoffs really quickly if he repeats the performance. Yates didn't throw enough to his wide receivers, made a couple of poor decisions that resulted in interceptions and could get only 13 points against an injury-riddled Panthers defense.
Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/12/18/2860211/anthem-anger-shockey-rips-texans.html#ixzz1gwb2VgiF

False Start

On # 69
ON 790 Sean Jones said the Texans defense, and team overall are overrated. F him! :cutthroat:

I will never use him on Tecmo Bowl again!

Wolf

100% Texan
a friend of mine took some pictures (he is on the sidelines today)

:toropalm:
so someone had to go retro... uggh

Wolf

100% Texan
Texans have won the same amount of playoff games as the cowboys have in the same amount of timeframe