Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans random thought of the day

I haven't seen this anywhere else yet so take it for what it's worth

a9659e814bb5667af747e88429f3e5d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The WR corps is busy, Metchie and X Hutch are very much on the bubble this camp, both had their chances due to injury last season and neither really took those chances.

Still have Noah Brown and Robert Woods, that’s a pretty high quality 5/6 whoever makes the cut.

The WR corps is busy, Metchie and X Hutch are very much on the bubble this camp, both had their chances due to injury last season and neither really took those chances.

Still have Noah Brown and Robert Woods, that’s a pretty high quality 5/6 whoever makes the cut.
Whichever way you slice it, if you want to be on this Texans squad, you better be bringing it.

Texans’ schedule will look very different in 2024
Published May 9, 2024 01:07 PM

A year ago, most believed the Texans had little or no chance of making it to the playoffs. Then, they did.
This year, everything will be different.

The differences should become obvious when the schedule is released in six days. Consider the opponents. Beyond the six games against divisional rivals (Colts, Titans, Jaguars), the Texans host the Ravens, Bills, Dolphins, Lions, and Bears, and they face on the road the Chiefs, Cowboys, Packers, Vikings, Patriots, and Jets.
That’s seven total games against playoff teams.

And those games will be candidates for high-profile slots. Last year, every game with the exception of the regular-season finale started at 1:00 p.m. ET on a Sunday. Coaches love that routine. No short weeks, no night games. Consistency. Repetition.

This year, the Texans will (or should) be splashed all over the place. They could visit the Chiefs to start the season. They could go to Dallas for Thanksgiving. They are a team the networks, and the league, will want to showcase.

That makes the specific schedule critical. If they open with, say, a trip to Kansas City and chase it with, for instance, a Sunday night game against the Bills, 0-2 becomes a possibility.

When they went 0-2 last year, no one freaked out because it was expected. This year, the vibe would be very different if they’ve yet to win a game by the time Week 3 rolls around.

The challenge for coach DeMeco Ryans will be to press the buttons in a far different way than he did a year ago. They’re suddenly a measuring-stick team, and they’ll be facing plenty of great teams in pressure-packed spots.

There’s no reason to think it won’t work. They played well when everyone was paying attention last year. This year, however, extra attention will be a regular occurrence for the Texans.
One of the things we really haven't talked about much is the fact there were a number of guys last year that underperformed under expectations. If they have rebound years in 2024 the Texans could give those other playoff teams a run for their money, including the defending champs.

One of the things we really haven't talked about much is the fact there were a number of guys last year that underperformed under expectations. If they have rebound years in 2024 the Texans could give those other playoff teams a run for their money, including the defending champs.
Hopefully that is the way it works out. With that said, most of the underperformers have as much chance of doubling down on their questionable performance. And there are no guarantees that last year's superior performers repeat this year. Today's NFL team successes are dependent on so many factors............talent, effort, schedule, injuries to mention some.

We as fans will always hope for the best. So GO TEXANS!!!!!!:texflag:

Hopefully that is the way it works out. With that said, most of the underperformers have as much chance of doubling down on their questionable performance. And there are no guarantees that last year's superior performers repeat this year. Today's NFL team successes are dependent on so many factors............talent, effort, schedule, injuries to mention some.

We as fans will always hope for the best. So GO TEXANS!!!!!!:texflag:
You completed my post. I had to make it shorter than I wanted because I had lecture to get to. You're right, there were players last year that played above expectations (mine anyway) and a few of them are no longer here, namely Cashman, Rankins and Jonathan Greenard.

There could be valid arguments from both sides with one side claiming the Texans will win less games this year than last, or the other side claiming they'll win more games.

I think a big thing to look for is the adjustments opposing defensive coordinators make to counter Stroud's abilities. Stroud's superpowers are his precision and anticipation. I expect opponents will be more physical against the Texans receivers, try and take the receivers out of their routes and hope Stroud makes a mistake.

Aye , but which is more likely, that they rebound or play as they did in 2023? That is the question says Shakespeare.

You completed my post. I had to make it shorter than I wanted because I had lecture to get to. You're right, there were players last year that played above expectations (mine anyway) and a few of them are no longer here, namely Cashman, Rankins and Jonathan Greenard.

There could be valid arguments from both sides with one side claiming the Texans will win less games this year than last, or the other side claiming they'll win more games.

I think a big thing to look for is the adjustments opposing defensive coordinators make to counter Stroud's abilities. Stroud's superpowers are his precision and anticipation. I expect opponents will be more physical against the Texans receivers, try and take the receivers out of their routes and hope Stroud makes a mistake.
There's not a whole lot you can do against a quality QB - that's why they're so dangerous.
There's only so much physicality you can bring on WRs too before you risk getting penalized.
About the only thing you can do is bring a constant quality pass rush and that will eventually quieten down as the game wears on - especially if that offense can extend plays and tire them out.
Meanwhile, Demecos boys will be bringing heat on their QB too.

This is the only article I could find that legitimately addresses the subject of 2nd year QB performance trend. But the conclussions may be skewed by the fact that these were years affected by the COVID pandemic.

************************************************************************************

ANALYSIS
5/19/21

3 min read

Statistical Study Suggests Second-Year QBs Are Ready To Step Up

By Jared Hammond

Heading into the 2021 season, a couple of teams will be looking for their young quarterbacks to take a leap forward during their second year in the league. Of the four first-round quarterbacks selected in the 2020 NFL draft, all but one (Jordan Love of the Packers) are expected to start for their teams in Week 1 of the 2021 season. All three of these quarterbacks received help this offseason in the form of roster construction.

The Miami Dolphins notably acquired more talent at wide receiver. They were able to sign Will Fuller V during free agency and used the sixth overall pick in the draft to acquire Tua Tagovailoa’s former Alabama teammate, Jaylen Waddle.

Cincinnati added offensive line help for their second-year quarterback, Joe Burrow, when offensive tackle Riley Reiff was signed during free agency. With their first-round selection, they took Burrow’s former teammate and arguably favorite target from LSU, Ja’Marr Chase.

The Los Angeles Chargers also took steps toward helping their second-year quarterback, Justin Herbert. Herbert received help where he needed it most: the offensive line. The Chargers signed center Corey Linsley and guard Matt Feiler during free agency and then used their first-round draft pick to select Rashawn Slater.

PROGRESS OR REGRESS?

Will these first-round quarterbacks have a sophomore “leap” or “slump” during their second year in the league? Looking at the 30 quarterbacks who were drafted in the first-round from 2010-2019, we compared their first seasons in the NFL with their second to see if there were any trends. Did these QBs normally improve, decline or stay consistent during their second seasons in the NFL?

The following is the list of quarterbacks I used:

QBs-1-2.jpg

NOTE: The following conclusions are strictly based on stats. There are many other factors that contribute to a quarterback’s development from Year 1 to Year 2, such as roster turnover, coaching changes, etc., that are not accounted for in this study.

Looking at this group of 30 quarterbacks, here are some observations:

• 63.3% of the quarterbacks improved their completion percentage in their second year.
  • 63.3% of the quarterbacks improved their yards per game in their second year.
  • 60% of the quarterbacks improved their touchdowns per game in their second year.
  • 70% of the quarterbacks improved their interceptions per game in their second year.
A majority of the first-round quarterbacks improved their game from a statistical standpoint in their second NFL season, with most quarterbacks reducing their interceptions per game (70%). They improved their completion percentage by an average of 2.05%, their touchdowns per game by 0.29 per game, and their interceptions thrown per game by -0.09.They also improved their win percentage by 7% from their first to second season. This resulted in a 7% drop in their loss percentage. In all categories looked at, first-round quarterbacks improved their game statistically in their second season.

The following are the games started by these quarterbacks in years one and two:

QBs-1-2-2.jpg

Based on the data, we should see the 2020 first-round quarterbacks take a step forward this season. All three teams—Miami, Cincinnati and Los Angeles—made significant offensive improvements in an effort to help their young quarterbacks. Something else that can’t be stressed enough is that these quarterbacks will likely have more of an offseason program with their teams in 2021, something they did not have as rookies during the height of the pandemic.

Skowronek knows the offense and plays ST's. He also has pretty good hands. I could see both Woods and X getting cut. Anyways, great competition.
I see him being used like I want Brevin Jordan used. Could be a FB, move TE, big slot. Matchup weapon.

And of course he’s a top tier ST player leading the league in ST tackles last season as a captain for the Rams.

This is the only article I could find that legitimately addresses the subject of 2nd year QB performance trend. But the conclussions may be skewed by the fact that these were years affected by the COVID pandemic.

************************************************************************************

ANALYSIS
5/19/21

3 min read

Statistical Study Suggests Second-Year QBs Are Ready To Step Up

By Jared Hammond

Heading into the 2021 season, a couple of teams will be looking for their young quarterbacks to take a leap forward during their second year in the league. Of the four first-round quarterbacks selected in the 2020 NFL draft, all but one (Jordan Love of the Packers) are expected to start for their teams in Week 1 of the 2021 season. All three of these quarterbacks received help this offseason in the form of roster construction.

The Miami Dolphins notably acquired more talent at wide receiver. They were able to sign Will Fuller V during free agency and used the sixth overall pick in the draft to acquire Tua Tagovailoa’s former Alabama teammate, Jaylen Waddle.

Cincinnati added offensive line help for their second-year quarterback, Joe Burrow, when offensive tackle Riley Reiff was signed during free agency. With their first-round selection, they took Burrow’s former teammate and arguably favorite target from LSU, Ja’Marr Chase.

The Los Angeles Chargers also took steps toward helping their second-year quarterback, Justin Herbert. Herbert received help where he needed it most: the offensive line. The Chargers signed center Corey Linsley and guard Matt Feiler during free agency and then used their first-round draft pick to select Rashawn Slater.

PROGRESS OR REGRESS?

Will these first-round quarterbacks have a sophomore “leap” or “slump” during their second year in the league? Looking at the 30 quarterbacks who were drafted in the first-round from 2010-2019, we compared their first seasons in the NFL with their second to see if there were any trends. Did these QBs normally improve, decline or stay consistent during their second seasons in the NFL?

The following is the list of quarterbacks I used:

QBs-1-2.jpg

NOTE: The following conclusions are strictly based on stats. There are many other factors that contribute to a quarterback’s development from Year 1 to Year 2, such as roster turnover, coaching changes, etc., that are not accounted for in this study.

Looking at this group of 30 quarterbacks, here are some observations:

• 63.3% of the quarterbacks improved their completion percentage in their second year.
  • 63.3% of the quarterbacks improved their yards per game in their second year.
  • 60% of the quarterbacks improved their touchdowns per game in their second year.
  • 70% of the quarterbacks improved their interceptions per game in their second year.
A majority of the first-round quarterbacks improved their game from a statistical standpoint in their second NFL season, with most quarterbacks reducing their interceptions per game (70%). They improved their completion percentage by an average of 2.05%, their touchdowns per game by 0.29 per game, and their interceptions thrown per game by -0.09.They also improved their win percentage by 7% from their first to second season. This resulted in a 7% drop in their loss percentage. In all categories looked at, first-round quarterbacks improved their game statistically in their second season.

The following are the games started by these quarterbacks in years one and two:

QBs-1-2-2.jpg

Based on the data, we should see the 2020 first-round quarterbacks take a step forward this season. All three teams—Miami, Cincinnati and Los Angeles—made significant offensive improvements in an effort to help their young quarterbacks. Something else that can’t be stressed enough is that these quarterbacks will likely have more of an offseason program with their teams in 2021, something they did not have as rookies during the height of the pandemic.
If those percentages hold true, even if CJ only improves in one category, he should still have another great season.
My money is on he improves on at least two.
That would be golden.

Yup. If Hutch gets cut, there’s a fair chance he could clear waivers and land on the PS. He’s got some talent, but he’s not a very sudden athlete, nor can he cut on a dime, and although he has size, you don’t really see him use it like Nico does. That said, he’s young and was productive in college. Just not sure that his game fully translates to the NFL. Barring injury I think he’s on the outside looking in, but PS candidate for sure to see if he can develop.

Woods would be a cap casualty. They may want to see what Woods has left in the tank, plus see what Tank has left in the woods! Fancy way of saying they may want to hedge their bets on Dell until they see him in action in camp. If he passes with flying colors, you can release Woods then.

Skowronek knows the offense and plays ST's. He also has pretty good hands. I could see both Woods and X getting cut. Anyways, great competition.

Agreed. And assume Brown going to miss time because he has only played one full season in his career. Metchie and this new guy are going to see some reps.

X was a sixth rounder so I don't get some of the mindset around here about he needs to step it up this year and contribute. There is way too much talent in front of him to make a difference. Barring multiple injuries I see him getting cut.

And as far as Woods goes, his value was as a third down possession receiver on a Next Man Up receiving corp. I think Stroud will have plenty of conversion targets this year.

"If you guys want to understand our culture and what we are about, just follow No. 51 [Anderson]," Ryans said. "It's not me saying it with words. Just watch the way No. 51 works."
There is nothing "groundbreaking" about his message, the difference is the authenticity that Demeco has when he says it. Pointing at Will Anderson and saying "do what he does" is pretty amazing, seeing as how Will's a rookie + 1 day.

There is nothing "groundbreaking" about his message, the difference is the authenticity that Demeco has when he says it. Pointing at Will Anderson and saying "do what he does" is pretty amazing, seeing as how Will's a rookie + 1 day.

No kidding

Junior is exactly like I’d want every player I had to work.

Agreed. And assume Brown going to miss time because he has only played one full season in his career. Metchie and this new guy are going to see some reps.

X was a sixth rounder so I don't get some of the mindset around here about he needs to step it up this year and contribute. There is way too much talent in front of him to make a difference. Barring multiple injuries I see him getting cut.

And as far as Woods goes, his value was as a third down possession receiver on a Next Man Up receiving corp. I think Stroud will have plenty of conversion targets this year.
Great post.

This really comes down to how much does the last WR on the team give them on ST's which is why I think Skoronek gets the last spot over X. Blocking by the WR's is a must in the WCO. Plus he was the Rams ST's captain.

Last edited:
Always interesting to see what players do after they retire. Vereen played a key role as “designated receiving RB” for the 2013/14 Pats teams.

The best game of his career came against the Texans in the 2012 playoffs. When he became the third player in postseason history to score two receiving tds and one rushing td in a playoff game.

I can see Texans with 8 WRs on roster rotating 1-2 on injury. Woods could still be traded or cut. X is still intriguing to me.Ogunbwali, Pierce and Mixon could be joined by Skoronski pushing Jawan Jordan to PS.

Nick played musical chairs like a maestro last year.

Stroud [#5] vs Watson [#17] :)

*********************************************************************************************************************

CBS SPORTS 2024 NFL QB Power Rankings

Patrick MahomesKANSAS CITY CHIEFS QB
No reason to get cute here. Like that other figurehead of a recent dynasty, Mahomes has adapted according to circumstance, going from big-play striker to methodical sharpshooter in a Tom Brady-esque domination of the game. He is the current and indefinite standard at the position.
Brock PurdySAN FRANCISCO 49ERS QB
Let's give the kid the respect he deserves. Two seasons, two NFC title games, one valiant Super Bowl effort. Does he have a sterling setup in San Francisco? Yep. Does he operate like a 10-year vet, managing the pocket as both an efficient and mobile gunslinger? Also yep.
Josh AllenBUFFALO BILLS QB
Allen was already a one-man roller-coaster ride, and things could get rockier in Buffalo with basically the whole receiving corps replaced. But he's a perennial MVP type due to the Superman skill set. If anyone can will a team to contend with a rocket arm and bruising legs, it's him.
Joe BurrowCINCINNATI BENGALS QB
Injuries all but wiped out his 2023 season, so there's some projection of recovery here. But he's always thrived as a pocket surgeon, and he's still got top-tier weaponry to go with a bolstered front. Don't be shocked if his timely touch has Cincinnati right back in the title conversation.
C.J. StroudHOUSTON TEXANS QB
The feel-good story of the 2023 quarterback class, Stroud was lights out as both a level-headed leader and downfield attacker in his pro debut. Now he's got Stefon Diggs added to a growing skill group, and a feistier defense on his side. Preseason MVP hype incoming.
Lamar JacksonBALTIMORE RAVENS QB
His return to elite form in 2023 ended with a relative whimper, but that doesn't change the fact he remains one of the league's toughest players to defend on a down-to-down basis. Dual-threat home runs are effortless to him. Derrick Henry should aid on the ground, too.
Jalen HurtsPHILADELPHIA EAGLES QB
In a tumultuous 2023 Eagles season, not even the notoriously even-keeled Hurts was immune to mercurial spurts. But his setup remains elite, as does his penchant for clutch toughness, and a fresh play-caller in Kellen Moore could rekindle aspirations of another title bid.
Dak PrescottDALLAS COWBOYS QB
The Cowboys are "all in" on pressuring him to perform, allowing the veteran to enter a contract year after another one-and-done playoff bid. But he's solid enough in every facet, with a still-solid supporting cast featuring CeeDee Lamb and a new left tackle, to find a spendy taker come 2025.
Justin HerbertLOS ANGELES CHARGERS QB
He's gotten flak recently for an inability to translate early career numbers into big-time wins. And now his supporting cast has been swapped out. But the arm is there, and new coach Jim Harbaugh should settle things down by prioritizing a tougher ground game.
Jordan LoveGREEN BAY PACKERS QB
One of the most dazzling watches of late 2023, Love must prove he can rein in his inner Brett Favre as a gifted thrower, but one year into his gig as Green Bay's full-timer, he sure looks to have the moxie of a long-term playmaker. His young weapons are still growing, too.
Aaron RodgersNEW YORK JETS QB
If he's upright, he may well remain a top-five player at the position, capable of maximizing the Jets ' playoff-caliber lineup. But there is a lot of mystery here; Rodgers isn't just 40 and coming off a season lost to a serious injury, but he arguably also hasn't posted elite marks in three years.
Tua TagovailoaMIAMI DOLPHINS QB
On script and well protected, he's a video-game-like distributor for a high-octane offense. But what's the ceiling here, considering the Mike McDaniel regime is still searching for its first playoff victory? That remains a burning question entering Year 5 of his career.
Jared GoffDETROIT LIONS QB
Perhaps no signal-caller has done more to restore respect in recent years, rewriting his reputation as a gutsy figurehead for the Lions ' return to relevance. Now comes another chance to prove himself, fresh off a bid for a Super Bowl appearance that painfully fell short.
Kirk CousinsATLANTA FALCONS QB
Under pressure to make good on his big free-agent deal after the Falcons ' surprise first-round pick of Michael Penix Jr. , Cousins adds much-needed reliability to an ascending Atlanta squad. Going on 36 and coming off an Achilles tear, he still projects as a steady play-action rifle.
Trevor LawrenceJACKSONVILLE JAGUARS QB
It's tough to find a more hot-and-cold starter of the last few seasons. Lawrence exhibits all the zeal and physical tools of a former No. 1 pick, but he's looking to cut down on forced throws and communication miscues with a remade receiving corps, now starring the speedster Gabe Davis .
Matthew StaffordLOS ANGELES RAMS QB
We saw a good deal of the Super Bowl-style Stafford late in 2023, with the aging gunslinger rediscovering his trademark passing gusto. But we have to remember he's 36 with an injury history. The Rams are still in a weird middle ground of contending and restocking for the long haul.
Deshaun WatsonCLEVELAND BROWNS QB
Another year, another inevitable gamble from Cleveland, hoping that this time, finally, Watson will be healthy enough -- on and off the field -- to justify the team's investment. He flashed as a play-extending passer in 2023, but only in between abrupt and nagging injuries.
Geno SmithSEATTLE SEAHAWKS QB
His efficiency took a predictable dip after his Comeback Player of the Year breakout, and Sam Howell's arrival as the new No. 2 adds an interesting wrinkle under a new coaching staff. But Smith still has a lively arm and a well-rounded skill group, and his defense should be improved, too.
Russell WilsonPITTSBURGH STEELERS QB
Settling for a one-year, prove-it deal as one part of the Steelers ' quarterback makeover, Wilson's experience makes him a safe bet to open as QB1 over Justin Fields . He's also wired for an old-school, play-action-style offense like the one Arthur Smith is set to deploy.
Baker MayfieldTAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS QB
The journeyman did a lot to boost his stock in 2023, which was not often pretty, but still made Tampa Bay a tough, scrappy out. Is he due for regression on a team with largely the same lineup? Perhaps. But he might still be enough to keep this club hanging in the wild-card race.
Kyler MurrayARIZONA CARDINALS QB
Marvin Harrison Jr . finally gives him a No. 1 target on the outside, and his late-2023 strides suggested he was settling in following injury rehab. But for all his athletic gifts, Murray's still looking to pin down consistency through the air, and Arizona remains in rebuild mode.
Will LevisTENNESSEE TITANS QB
Here's your sleeper for a major breakout. Levis is rough and tumble, like an even more reckless version of Josh Allen . But the Titans prioritized immediate help for him up front and out wide, so he has a chance to stay healthier and put that ultra-toned arm to work in an open division.
Caleb WilliamsCHICAGO BEARS QB
Any and every rookie is a projection, even the No. 1 overall pick. But Williams actually has a quality supporting cast out of the gate, unlike Justin Fields before him. Savvy vets like D.J. Moore and Keenan Allen should help take some of the load off as he debuts his heralded arm.
Anthony RichardsonINDIANAPOLIS COLTS QB
When healthy, he was a supersized fireworks show as a rookie, showcasing steady mobility and a huge arm. But he was banged up multiple times in just four games, rendering him a big unknown.
J.J. McCarthyMINNESOTA VIKINGS QB
Unlike Caleb Williams , McCarthy isn't even guaranteed to start in Week 1, with Sam Darnold also in tow. But he's got arguably the best situation of any rookie signal-caller, plopped into a Kevin O'Connell offense with Pro Bowl-level talent at every spot. He's got a path to immediate success.
Derek CarrNEW ORLEANS SAINTS QB
Entering Year 11, Carr has proven he knows his way around a short-area offense. He also took a beating in his Saints debut. It's tough to forecast anything other than another wild-card flirtation.
Jacoby BrissettNEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS QB
It's possible Drake Maye , this year's No. 3 overall pick, could get the Week 1 nod. But Brissett knows the system, and what he lacks in eye-popping tools, he sometimes offsets with steadiness.
Jayden DanielsWASHINGTON COMMANDERS QB
His pairing of electric mobility and a solid, veteran-littered supporting cast may well mean an easier transition to the NFL than fellow rookies. But his wiry frame has also yet to endure an NFL snap.
Gardner MinshewLAS VEGAS RAIDERS QB
Aidan O'Connell will also get a legit crack to retain QB1 duties after a decent interim stint in 2023. Minshew has been serviceable more than special, but he's got proven spunk and mobility.
Bo NixDENVER BRONCOS QB
Sean Payton and Co. are talking up Nix's NFL-readiness after a conservative, but effective run at Oregon. He's actually got a decent setup in Denver, all things considered. But only time will tell.
Bryce YoungCAROLINA PANTHERS QB
It'll be hard for Young, last year's No. 1 pick, not to take a step forward after an often-hapless debut. New coach Dave Canales should help, along with a refreshed receiving corps.
Daniel JonesNEW YORK GIANTS QB
The Giants reportedly dabbled with replacing their rehabbing investment, whose ball-security issues returned behind a porous line in 2023. Perhaps Malik Nabers can restore his fortunes.

I can see Texans with 8 WRs on roster rotating 1-2 on injury. Woods could still be traded or cut. X is still intriguing to me.Ogunbwali, Pierce and Mixon could be joined by Skoronski pushing Jawan Jordan to PS.

Nick played musical chairs like a maestro last year.
Last year the Texans opened the season with 6 WRs. If they add two, from what position groups will they take away two. I don't think any other offensive group, so probably defense.

Last year it was: DE (5), DT (5), LB (6), CB (5), S (4).

Last year the Texans opened the season with 6 WRs. If they add two, from what position groups will they take away two. I don't think any other offensive group, so probably defense.

I think the most they open the season with is 7. Nico, Diggs, Dell, Metchie, Brown, Hutch & Woods. Not all 7 are a sure thing, but the first 4 are

I would go with two running backs plus Skoronski. As I indicated, one to two wide receivers could join other positions on the injury list. I do not want an offense like last season as I prefer a much higher ratio of pass to run.
3 TEs , Q has to go.
What we have done in the past does not really interest me.

On defense, fewer LBs.

King, Lassiter, Bullock and maybe CJ Henderson can play cornerback and safety. I think Nick and Demico have been extremely wise in the players being assimilated for this team.

Last edited:
I just had a horrible shot to my system and may have to go to the emergency room. I am laying flat on my back now trying to recover, breathing in and out slowly and trying to wipe the sweat off my brow. While preparing my lunch, I flipped on the NFL stream. It happened to be on the Texans hard knocks.
When I finally looked at the tv, Bill O'Brien was in full mode!
I now know what a LSD flashback could resemble!

I just had a horrible shot to my system and may have to go to the emergency room. I am laying flat on my back now trying to recover, breathing in and out slowly and trying to wipe the sweat off my brow. While preparing my lunch, I flipped on the NFL stream. It happened to be on the Texans hard knocks.
When I finally looked at the tv, Bill O'Brien was in full mode!
I now know what a LSD flashback could resemble!
We are all guilty of giving OB as much credit as we did. When he first went to AJ and told him "You're too slow, and you're not going to get the ball. Adios!" we should have known there was something wrong with him. Not so much the message (though I feel like Andre's role could have shifted), but the harsh way he put it to our first Ring of Honor candidate.

We are all guilty of giving OB as much credit as we did. When he first went to AJ and told him "You're too slow, and you're not going to get the ball. Adios!" we should have known there was something wrong with him. Not so much the message (though I feel like Andre's role could have shifted), but the harsh way he put it to our first Ring of Honor candidate.
I did not want Bill O'Brien in the first place but as with many personnel I disagree with including drafted players, I tried to find something positive and hope all turns out well.

Right? I feel like they should've had on squarely on the hot seat right after that

Truth hurts sometimes

Back