Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans @ Jets /gameday thread

I'm sorry. All this team does is find ways to lose. Oh that's right, they're LED by losers so what's to be expected?!? I'm just about done with this crap. all D had to do was hold on for one ************ minute. LOSERS!!!

It's time for heads to roll .

trilogy+of+terror+zuni+bath.jpg

The positve is these last 2 weeks have been memorable losses. Maybe even McNair noticed . I still say the Jets were asleep during most of the game. I hope Mcnair doesn't think this team is competitive based on this game.

Difference between GOOD coaching and the Texans. The Jets have thought about what to do before it happens. The Texans coaching staff still doesn't know WTF happened even after it is done.

eeghhh maybe a little excessive don't ya think?

It's a loss, deal with it!

Can we get a group of fans waiting for the texans at the airport? With paper bags over our heads? And a giant pink slip for frank bush?

Quitters? They came back from 23-7 to take the lead. Quitters? I thought they showed quite the opposite.

Not quitters, IMO. Just under talented and poorly coached in the 2ndary

True, the team has spirit and fight, self belief, all that jazz. What it lacks is even one NFL quality defensive back.

Just say this out loud and see how it sounds.

The Jets just scored a TD to win with 55 seconds left in the game. Had zero time outs and scored in 45 seconds.

Quitters? They came back from 23-7 to take the lead. Quitters? I thought they showed quite the opposite.

Not quitters, IMO. Just under talented and poorly coached in the 2ndary

They are not quitters as much as they are a 2 quarter team. They played in the 2nd and fourth quarter today and were absent the 1st and third.

this really effen sucks! ive never been so pissed over a game in my life! Our Defense blows and some heads need to roll!

I am pleased that the majority of you are correctly spelling lose and losing today. With as much as the Texans lose, it would seem this would be an easy word for us to spell.

No, the Texans aren't quitters. They are losers because of the worst defense in the history of the NFL. There is a difference.

true true thats should be the tim tebow led DOnkeys

another lose just to get to a 8-8 should save kubes job

God I hope so, I would hate to see a Houstonian Head Coach fired over sub par play on the Football Field!

I just had to explain to my son that we ended up losing. This is after we did the celebration dance after the field goal.

We all think of how horrible it is for we adults to go through this. But, think of how terrible it is for kids to be exposed to these traumas...............seeing their worshipped team heroes turned into embarrassing paper tigers.

Holy ****, I thought the game was over when I posted earlier. Just checked NFL.com and I guess I was premature in my congratulations...

Tough break fellas...but I guess you guys are one step closer to getting a new HC? If you guys can't tell, I suck at sugercoating things :kitten:. That was a horrible way to lose, especially with what happened against the Jags. I hope you guys have better luck next week.

Can't say I'm surprised or all that upset. You can't have any faith in this team or regime to win a close game. They're losers. This loss will be better for us in the long run. A win here and all we'd hear about is how the guys battled their hearts out for Kubes. He probably would've gotten an extension if they won.

Yet the sunshine pumpers remain.

No sunshine being pumped here, but your premise in context to my post is asinine.

The coaches will hopefully be gone for bringing the players in but are you seriously saying that coaching is the reason Wilson has no speed to get over the top on that braylon edwards pass? You seriously think that Bush & co. forgot to coach Wilson up on the fact that he's got deep half in cover 2? Hell, he's supposed to be our vet back there. You can't coach someone up on speed........something Wilson doesn't have obviously. 2 DC's & multiple coaches later & we still suck...It ain't all the coaches bro...at some point the players have to own up to sucking. If the coaching staff changes but a good portions of these players remain, i got news for you..we're still gonna suck. We need a complete overhaul on that side of the ball save for MW, KJ, Cush & meco.

No sunshine being pumped here, but your premise in context to my post is asinine.

The coaches will hopefully be gone for bringing the players in but are you seriously saying that coaching is the reason Wilson has no speed to get over the top on that braylon edwards pass? You seriously think that Bush & co. forgot to coach Wilson up on the fact that he's got deep half in cover 2? Hell, he's supposed to be our vet back there. You can't coach someone up on speed........something Wilson doesn't have obviously. 2 DC's & multiple coaches later & we still suck...It ain't all the coaches bro...at some point the players have to own up to sucking. If the coaching staff changes but a good portions of these players remain, i got news for you..we're still gonna suck. We need a complete overhaul on that side of the ball save for MW, KJ, Cush & meco.

Thanks for showing your maturity. As far as the paragraph in your post that was actually lucid. Yes, that is precisely what I am saying. These coaches chose the players they put on the field. They made the roster decisions so yes, it rests on the coaches.

Brice McCain is bad.

Jason Allen made a few mistakes out there today, but Brice McCain just looks stupid at times.

We all think of how horrible it is for we adults to go through this. But, think of how terrible it is for kids to be exposed to these traumas...............seeing their worshipped team heroes turned into embarrassing paper tigers.

See thats the thing. These guys are just football players. Kids should have heroes who positively benefit society or tremendously help other people. Like you CND. YOU are the kind of person kids should be looking up to, not some football player.

See thats the thing. These guys are just football players. Kids should have heroes who positively benefit society or tremendously help other people. Like you CND. YOU are the kind of person kids should be looking up to, not some football player.

Ray Kinsella: Fifty years ago, for five minutes you came within... y-you came this close. It would KILL some men to get so close to their dream and not touch it. God, they'd consider it a tragedy.

Dr. Archibald "Moonlight" Graham: Son, if I'd only gotten to be a doctor for five minutes... now that would have been a tragedy.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097351/quotes

Jacques Reeves:

Good coaching is very underrated!

Karma is a beast ain't it

If you don't like what I tweet, it's simple [Unfollow]. Nothing's personal here

@HoustonDiehards Loved the fans, I have yet to talk down on Houston. The feedback I got is comical though. Lmao

Why couldn't the Texans score the TD on the Jets 10 yard line with an onside kick shortly thereafter to kill out the clock for the win?

Unbelievable how many of you were cheering and congratulating the team after the INT in this thread. There's like 3 pages of YES WE DID IT, GAME OVER!!!!!!!. Have yall never seen a Texans game before? lmao.

Unbelievable how many of you were cheering and congratulating the team after the INT in this thread. There's like 3 pages of YES WE DID IT, GAME OVER!!!!!!!. Have yall never seen a Texans game before? lmao.

Thank you for reminding me; I think a bit of my heart tissue just died.

Titans lose, Colts lose, Texans lose, Jags win.

Jags take Colts at the top of the AFC South. Texans wallowing in the bowels.

BWAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAA!

But hey, Kubiak and Bush are doing a fine job.

edit - and the Jets last TD made Geico's play of the day!

BWAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Nice! Geico play of the day is Quin getting burnt for the winning TD. Again!

:choke:

:spit:

They do say that laughter is the best medicine... and that's about all I got left.

What's long and hard on a Texan fan ? ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... The season ! :bluesbro:

What's long and hard on a Texan fan ? ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... The season ! :bluesbro:

watermelonp1.gif

Back