Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans @ Jets /gameday thread

And cue up the "triumphant" return of Dexman!!!

darth_vader_noooo1.jpg

I ain't neva left. This team gives me new material every week.

That wasted timeout at the end of the first half COST THIS TEAM THE
WIN. 5 more yards, and a field goal attempt to end the half was
the difference.

I understand kubes brings the players in.....but in no way can you blame those 2 plays on the coach...that is all on the players.

Well my prediction of 5-11 is still looking golden.

My hope that we have the worst defensive in the history of football is looking more likely every day.

Only downside is this is going to be spun to be about YAY JETS rather than HAHAHAHAHA that Texans team SUCKS.

No one is getting fired tomorrow or next week. McNair will see that they played so close the last couple of games and he will chalk it up to bad luck

wow, i have no words to describe how you can do that twice in a row.
I was really hoping that the offense would go for the end zone so the defense wouldn't be on the field.

Well good effort i guess but another L

Yall get your wish another week another step closer to the End of the Kubes Era

or maybe not this was a close game Has we all know kubes maybe wont get fired over CLose games according to Mcnair

John: Kubiak how can you explain this expected loss?

Kubiak: Well John, you know, our team fought hard, and we're in it John, we we're in it til the last play, and well same as last game too, infact, i think every game we played has been a close game, unelss we got blown out, but anyways John, we'll bounce back, I got faith in this group of kids, and I love them John and Bush will be back and we'll hit the videos and watch us lose the game again, and just try find news ways from last game to lose John, that's really all I can say about that.

Well, heads need to roll in order for this team to play. Nothing being done is worst case scenario. I mean, this team cannot respond next week to the same old ****. Either Bush/Kubiak is fired or we lose the team for the rest of the year.

Two games in a row we should've won. Kubiak has just sealed his fate. **** you McNair, do what you have to do.

Kubiak and staff are lost to me. That's it, no playoffs for sure, not with this bunch of girls playing defense.

Back