Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans @ Dolphins Gameday Thread

Moats can do it too. He just must have screwed around with Gary's wife or something the way that he continues to get taken out of the game. He deserves to play.

Great run by Foster though. I certainly don't want to take anything away from him.

I don't know what Moats did/does that Gary dislikes him so - but it must be something really not good. Moats has been reliable the few times he's been allowed to play.

I don't know what Moats did/does that Gary dislikes him so - but it must be something really not good. Moats has been reliable the few times he's been allowed to play.

i agree, Moats must have talked about the man's mama or something.

We need another touchdown. None of this slowing down to be a good sport stuff. Surely Kubiak has figured that out by this time.

The Texans BETTER not stop attacking! The Colts don't do it, and they're
14-0!

Exactly. Gary better not let off the gas. Go for the jugular!! I'm with the guy that said to go for the Mortal Kombat FATALITY!!!!

Kubiak has been working on this script all year, literally. :chef:

moons_over_my_hammy21.jpg

I am becoming a major Ryan Moats homer. The guy just always seem to find a crease. Play the man, Gary!

I was waiting for it...

The Texans usually start their "bad" half after a play like this goes against
them. If the officials overturn the call, look for the late arrival of the
"Bad" Texans.

I was waiting for it...

The Texans usually start their "bad" half after a play like this goes against
them. If the officials overturn the call, look for the late arrival of the
"Bad" Texans.

Put a sock in it, weather vane. Now is not the time for your endless pessimism.

This Foster kid looks pretty good. Too bad he was on the practice squad all season.

Man, I am liking the way Domanick Davis, er Domanick Williams, I mean Arian Foster looks today. He has some great cuts.

Amobi was fightin' hard on that play. Two different guys had to stop him
from hittin' Henne on that one play.

Texans getting the early lead takes the Wildcat out of the equation. Henne is incapable of challenging the Texans secondary downfield. Total domination on both sides of the ball.

Back