Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans @ Dolphins Gameday Thread

Jason Taylor trying to light a fire under the defense. If Jason could make his teammates quicker by screaming at them, the Fins might be able to slow the Texans down.

I have been here before with this team, and would like to see them sweep the leg or put foot to throat this time. Essentially any sinister action involving a human appendage is fine.

WOW!! Either we're playing real GOOD, or the Phins are playing real bad! I'm impressed! Hope this is not one of our days to play half a game and then quit. We'll see! I'll stay hopefully optimistic!!

WooooHoooo!!!! GOOOO CUSH!!!

Touchdown!!!!!!!!! Man, that was an awesome catch and run by Moats leading up to the TD. Should have been an tackle for a loss but instead is a first down due to the effort of Moats.

24-0. DO NOT LET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so reminiscent of the first half against the Colts when I actually said out loud "that is what a Super Bowl caliber team looks like." However, this has the look and feel of 53 players and staff working well together, and with tact.

DolphinPunch.jpg

Foster is the only back we have healthy that can make a CUTBACK!

Moats can do it too. He just must have screwed around with Gary's wife or something the way that he continues to get taken out of the game. He deserves to play.

Great run by Foster though. I certainly don't want to take anything away from him.

New England clinching today means the Texans will see Brian Hoying @QB next week.

I was a fan of the Dan Fouts-era Chargers as a child.

In 1982, they took a 24-0 lead on the Miami Dolphins in the infamous playoff game.

Then the Dolphins came back to tie at 24-24 behind backup QB Don Strock.

In 2009, I hope our Texans DO NOT allow them to come back!

Gooooo, HOUSTON!!!!!!!

Back