Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans @ Dolphins Gameday Thread

again i ask, why not Moats?

About to say the same thing. I really don't understand Kubiak. Moats is undoubtedly our best RB, yet we continue to trot Chris Brown and Arian Foster out there for a majority of the carries.

This is the area where I really believe Kubiak should be fired. He is just about the most stubborn coach in the NFL.

Credit where it's due:
EVERYBODY was selling out defensively for the QB Sneak. Hell of a
playcall Kubes. And I say KUBES, because Shannahan ain't smart enough
to call somethin' like that just yet.

About to say the same thing. I really don't understand Kubiak. Moats is undoubtedly our best RB, yet we continue to trot Chris Brown and Arian Foster out there for a majority of the carries.

This is the area where I really believe Kubiak should be fired. He is just about the most stubborn coach in the NFL.

i couldn't agree more. I don't get it at all. Moats has been our most productive guy in the second half of the season. Somebody please tell me what we are missing? Is it his blitz coverage pickup?

Good start, now let's keep it going for 60 minutes, you know like your ad compaign, PLAY 60..........minutes of football that is!!!

Hmmmmm somebody should check the locker room. they might find Dressen tied up somewhere while OD wears his uni and gets some playing time.

Credit to Kubiak & Lil Shanny for identifying the Fins weakness in coverage.

Alright Gary. Don't let off the gas. I say let's make this 31-0 going into halftime. DO NOT LET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back