Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans Clash With The Titans! 12pm Saturday

King never tries to get off the block... he just gets in a shoving match

Do you think the Texans are playing the 2 QB system last few games just to only evaluate which one to go next year?
The team isn't going with Driskel next year. Texans are doing this because of deficiencies on the offensive line because Mills cant drop back 35 times a game without getting killed. Also Top 2 WR were out and drops back passing wasnt effective. The 2 QB system is yielding lessening returns, but worked as a surprise for a bit

Awesome! There goes a tunsil penalty!
This team is horrible. And the titans suck.
Lovie has got to go after this. This is just pathetic crap

Reactions: JB
On replay it looked like Cooks patted the ball up to be picked

The team isn't going with Driskel next year. Texans are doing this because of deficiencies on the offensive line because Mills cant drop back 35 times a game without getting killed. Also Top 2 WR were out and drops back passing wasnt effective. The 2 QB system is yielding lessening returns, but worked as a surprise for a bit
yea ikr I'm with you just keep Mills the draft maybe vet.. therefore just play Mills now

I keep thinking Henry's body is going to start breaking down on him .... might have a little problem with Kryptonite !

yea ikr I'm with you just keep Mills the draft maybe vet.. therefore just play Mills now
Mills will be kept because at minimum, he's a very good LT backup option. We'll know more about what Mills potential really is, as a bridge QB or whatever, when the team actually has talent on offense and decent pass protection. Assume backup anything else is gravy. Probably will take a QB on draft high.

Back