Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Clash With The Titans! 12pm Saturday

Is CBS local network gonna drop this game to put the Texans on. I don't like nor trust the CBS Texans regional broadcast shenanagins this year in San Antone area.

I've never seen this in all my years watching football. Has any coaching staff put in the QB and the backup QB in the same play?

Did someone in the Texans front office insult Henry or his family leading into the draft ? That has to be it because there is no other reason that he tortures this team like he does. He makes TY Hilton's dominance look mediocre.

Did someone in the Texans front office insult Henry or his family leading into the draft ? That has to be it because there is no other reason that he tortures this team like he does. He makes TY Hilton's dominance look mediocre.

Has there ever been a player more dominant against one team? Manning against the Texans maybe?!

Just like with Watson, our coaches cannot teach the QB to carry the ball close to the chest.........certainly until just before reaching the GL if you're trying to reach across the GL.

Back