Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans at Raiders Game Day Thread

I still can't believe Kubiak. What a STUPID call (well, two calls actually). Matt could have rushed that in for that inch. Leach could have busted some heads for that inch. But you do a five wideout set? Seriously?

this whole team, including the coaches, started reading their press clippings after the 4 game streak and thought they had arrived and just had to walk in to beat the Raiders. We are not that good yet and can't beat anyone on reputation alone. this team is freaking bipolar.

The Raiders have:

Big Leg Punter: Lechler
Big Leg Kicker: Janukowski
Big Arm Quarterback: Russell

Al sure knows how to pick 'em.

If you're gonna throw, why aren't you throwing to AJ with single coverage. He had a better chance throwing AJ the ball near the front pylon than Walter in triple coverage.

We called a timeout to decide on a 5 Wide 4th and Inches play.

I wonder what was the previous call? The WildTurkey Offense?

There goes that mandatory INT.

It's amazing. Just when you start to feel good about this team they find a new and inventive way to pull the rug out from under you.

For some reason I feel very confident. I woke up thinking were going to win this game. Its a strange feeling. I hope the team doesnt play flat after a big game last week. I like this feeling. GO TEXANS!

I had to go and jinx us didnt I. :gun:

I have supported Kubiak and will continue to do so but his clock management sucks!

R.I.P Texan's hope of a winning season.

Blame Kubiak all you want, but we gave up 27 freaking points to the effin' Raiders.

Richhhhhhhhard Smithhhhhhhh.

Back